Alright Sup Forums, I've been hearing all over that Trump is just gonna make the SJW problem worse...

Alright Sup Forums, I've been hearing all over that Trump is just gonna make the SJW problem worse, like as in he's kicked the beehive and now SJW's will be even rabid that before and a new alt left will arise. Every fucking time SJW's are brought up people say they are just gonna be further radicalized by Trumps presidency. Why is this defeatist attitude spreading. I think it's completely wrong.

cont

Some people have compared it to the rise of the alt right. When in power we become complacent and lazy, and only in opposition to we rise to the challenge. This is a bullshit argument for the rise of an "alt left" as a reaction to Trump though. First of all the alt right only got off the ground last year, arguably only because of GG and then Trumps announcement of him running shortly after that. Before that, from 2008-2014 there was no great alt right movement to take back our countries and culture at all. It was just a various group of disenfranchised but unorganized people who had no fucking voice. We were all behind Ron Paul in 2012 but not only did he not win the primaries, but we couldn't even get him any media attention. They ignored us so easily and without any consequences at all. Sure we all suffered silently, and aligned ourselves with either fascism, libertarianism or some other fringe philosophy/ideology but we were never a group that had power, sway or that got media attention. And when Sup Forums did get attention it was for the stupidest shit like trolling someone badly. We were essentially voiceless until Trump appeared in 2015 right after we became enraged at how easily some fucking game journalists had steamrolled all over our efforts to secure non corrupt fucking video game articles.

cont

So what the fuck is the rational that the left will form some alt left and suddenly rise up in a populist movement to take everything back with even more rabid SJW's and feminism. There are several things wrong with this assumption that I will get too. Firstly, if the media ignores them, they will literally have no fucking power at all, their ranting and whining will be confined to their safe spaces that no one but them will give a fuck about. They will be essentially demoted to the furfag/bronie tier territory of the internet when corporate America realizes they can safely be ignored without any loss in profits or bad public image. The populist uprising supported Trump, a man who stood up and dared to be unPC in a time when PC was essentially sacrosanct. The mainstream media and corporate America who already just got BTFO'd by their incorrect polls and unbelievable shilling and lies, need to regain legitimacy in the eyes of consumers.They are going to be taking a good hard look at their data and reassessing their situation. They are gonna realize they were wrong with all the SJW pandering and gonna start pandering to the white middle class again. They are gonna realize that SJW's complaining online is safely and easily ignorable with no negative consequences at all.

One of two things will happen.

A) The Situation you decribe.

Or

B) They'll kick and moan for a little while, realize that they're not so fucking special and tire themselves out.

Only the future can tell.

this

cont

Secondly, for an "alt left" to even form, it would have to resonate with the people like the alt right did. The alt right happened because the MSM, Corporate America, Republicans and Democrats were all ignoring the common mans plight making us a voiceless group, a large one at that. The alt right was essentially the voice of middle class whites. Who the fuck is the message, the OLD message that has been bashed over all of our heads by traitorous government and media going to resonate with? The 59 million Hillary voters, nah, illegals will be deported, women will fall in line after the status quo, once Trump becomes president they will realize all the propaganda about him being a monster is bullshit and they will feel the positive effects of his reforms that are for the good of the working and middle class. Most peoples perceptions of Trump was based of media lies, Trump himself is a moderate, people will see this and by the end of his first term will likely be Reagan levels of popular among the American voter base. He will win them over. See the important thing is, that while the alt right was a grassroots movement that was the censored voice of the everyman. The SJW left is essentially intellectual terrorism. It completely relies on fear to spread. Either emotional illogical based fear that all these bad things will happen if you don't follow their rules, or a fear of punishment of you don't toe the fucking line you cis scum. The threat of the SJW was backed up by punishment, dished out by the Obama government, the leftist universities, the media, corporates thinking SJW's where a marketable demographic (they aren't, every game and film catered to them fails financially, while "risky" stuff that seemed racist and out of touch was always financially successful which confused hollywood all the time) the justice system, the government and how laws were written.

cont

It all backed them. They could be an absolute cunt in public because BTFOing them could land you in real trouble. Either legally or socially. You could be ostracized by people afraid of being near you, you could be fined for hate speech, kicked out of uni. There was these weird thing where everyone thought they were the only one who didn't believe all this SJW crap but they toed the line, unaware that they were a silent majority, and only the few loud SJW's at every corner actually believed that crap. People are sick of this SJW shit and the moment Trump assumes office, it's gonna be a cultural rollback. The laws will change to help and back the common man. These SJW shits complaining on uni campus's can safely be BTFO'd, and now we know the average mans opinions on these shits since Trump had enough support to be elected, no one has to fear being ostracized as a racist anymore. It was the SJW who was in the minority being propped up by the media. Just like Clinton was. Without media and government backing, the SJW will not be able to get their voice out and will be effectively impotent and dead in the water because their messages resonates with no one but loonies and they can't intimidate being into toeing the line anymore without big brother Obama to back them up.

Thirdly. Even if there is an alt left. It will probably be a good thing, because it will be a moderatization, not a radicalization. I suspect in the next few years there will be a massive change within the left and the SJW feminists shits will be kicked to the curb, and a more classic working man type of old liberalism about freedoms and good wages will come into play. Even Bernie was about this. Bernie wasn't a SJW shithead. He was just an old kike who wanted decent wages and no shit debt based uni system. This will be the alt left (if Trump even allows one to form out of ignoring the woes of the millennial left, maybe his reforms will please them enough). The screaming feminists harpies had a chance and they captured the hearts of minds of exactly no one. They are gonna be taken out back and shot and the left will wash their hands of SJW's. The nigger and latino turnout to vote in this election was insignificant numbers compared to white turnout anyways, catering to them is a useless waste of time and waste of money. White voters are the bread and butter, the core demographic of policy making and always will be. The left will have to realize this and those who can't leave their pet ethnics behind will be left behind.

But it wont happen overnight. There will be a lot of complaining. But it's the death cries of feminist SJW supremacy. They know they are almost done for, and are kicking and screaming on their way to hell. Once Trump assumes his Presidency and accomplishes all he said he'd do in his first 100 days, these lunatics and freaks of the radical left will be consigned to the history books. They wont be spoken off in media again, they will be placed in the trash cans were they belong and be demoted to being yet another weird internet community like Bronies or Furfags.

tl;dr SJW's are nothing without media, corporate and left wing government backing. Their message is intellectual terrorism and based on fear. Their message does not resonate with the working class white. The rise of an alt left or a radicalization of SJW in the wake of a Trump presidency is a highly unlikely thing. What is most likely is the left will kick them to the curb and become more moderate. The overton window has shifted. SJW's will once again be radical political outcasts, and what was before racist and sexist will be normal again like it was 20 years ago.

And there we go. What do you think Sup Forums?

Dont worry about the SJW's bro, we got this

You have to keep in mind that most, if not all SJW'S have yet to experience any real misfortune in life.

I think once they get a taste of how life can really punch you in the face, they will lose all interest in anyone but themselves.

Well that's true, I've always thought that ironically enough, SJW's are probably the most privileged people on the planet. In fact it's impossible to even be a SJW and get into that mindset without already having incredible amounts of privilege.

I wonder how many of them just project onto others or if they are even self aware enough to realize this.

There is great intelligence in Australia. The polls were wrong!

Don't make the mistakes of the establishment and completely rule out the possibility of a black swan event. We're still due for a market correction that could very easily turn into an all out depression.

Gamergate was a mortal blow to SJWs.

Not an immediate kill, but they are dying because of it. A laughing stock, a known danger, they are recognised and rejected by millions of young people now and have lost the greater part of their most fundamental base.

They will blow themselves out within three years. The loss of cadres of their leaders to leafistan will leave them leaderless, and the more they lash out, the more their numbers will implode.

It's over. It was over two years ago. identity politics is finished.

Well what do you mean by this?

What market correction that could turn into a depression. What sort of black swan could radicalize SJW's even more and give them energy for a 4-8 year hold out and cultural war?

Thanks I guess.

The Fed has basically kept interest rates at 0 since the 2008 recession and by extension has created a huge bubble in the markets.

Hunger has a way of driving people to extreme new measures.

Okay but how will that effect SJW's? Wouldn't that actually make them forget about their fucking trivial bullshit and instead focus on important issues. I think that would make the left moderatize even more if they had an actual real issue to complain about for once.

When you have a truly red pilled president you always make the SJWs have a hissy fit. But if we can get him in there for 8 years the SJW problem will die out or become like the more libertarian, slightly more red pilled, Hippy movement.

Nah, they've been rampaging unopposed. This election proved to everyone who was questioning SJW's that 'you're not alone'. Companies/media will slowly realise it will be advantageous to tap into this. SJW's'll kick up a fuss and for one of the first times ever will be soundly quashed under our unified populist movement.

Leftism in the open air evaporates. Leftists stating their opinions outside of the echo chambers of the insane shrink and die. Leftist going out into the open is good for us - they scream and shout, and then deflate.

Stevo, the SJWs *are* the alt left. While I'm glad you recognise that there's a difference between the left and the SJWs, you also need to know that most actual leftists (like myself) do not like SJWs. The left was once about labour rights, personal freedoms, helping the poor, social equality and so on. Now it's being destroyed by inane, largely inconsequential identity politics, people being overly offended by mild racism etc, blaming the patriarchy (which basically doesn't exist anymore) and all the other SJW crap. Identity politics is killing the left and taking away from our key message.

This is exactly what I've been trying to say, but I keep seeing fags with the leafs mentally of war commenting that going against SJW's will just make them angrier and worse. Like they want us to all just lie down and fucking take it. Fucking Swedecuck in my thread last night suggesting we just do nothing, ignore them and hope they go away. Fucking retards linking videos to edgelord non voters saying "Trump will turn everyone into a SJW now because he's such a prick white male now SJW will become bigger than ever before as a reaction to him".

Who the fuck will fund them and give them a voice though. This was the populace standing up to SJW's as well as the establishment, saying fuck you, I've had enough of your shit. I will vote for an unPC racist just as a big fuck to you show you how little I care for your peddled garbage.

They might get defensive at first, but when they realize the majority of the populace is no longer behind them, they will back down.

Just sick of people being defeatist or advocating cuck leaf tactics of if you defeat your enemies they win.

With a Trump Presidency. The era of the SJW is dead. It's fucking over. Their tyranny is no more, they have no power anymore. America stood up and said "fuck you" to the SJW's and rejected them on a national stage. Hillary was literally the SJW "MUH WOMYN PRESIDENT" candidate and we said no, we reject this shit. They are done for. They will only shrink and get smaller from now on. The SJW's of today will either moderatize tomorrow or stand to lose all their friends and be considered and outcast looney.

Remember, radical leftist hippies turned into capitalist yuppies. What will the SJW turn into once they get some actual life experience.

Well I know that. But I was just using terms for Sup Forums since I heard faggots saying there will be a new alt left rising in responce to Trump.

SJW's already hijacked the left years ago way before the alt right was a thing.

But remember, the alt right was just a restoration of the original right over the Neocon establishment that took over previously.

If you original left wingers wanted to regain dominance you would initially be an "alt left" for a time. But who cares it's semantics.

I wish you luck and hope you succeed though. I'd much rather be facing leftists that cared about freedoms (something I myself care about) and just helping poor and giving people rights, than some harpy bitch who thinks I'm a shitlord.

You leftists need to start an internal revolution and I hope you make a real push to expel the fucking cunts from all positions in power. Now is the time, go and fix Smellbourne already and bring back classical leftism. God SJW's are so fucking bad that I am wishing for the return of real left wingers. You guys are not a fraction of how bad they are, at least I can agree on some of your points and see eye to eye with you.