Have leafs taken over aussies in terms of shitposting?

Have leafs taken over aussies in terms of shitposting?

No leafs are lower energy and with weedman no one respects them

No, and they never will. They don't even verbally shitpost like us.

did he really say this?

Cunt, you should be banned from existence, go to bed or something. No more Correcting The Shitpost.

yem8

here is me caring

(((you)))

what i thought this was all anti leaf shit

Fuck no. Aussie shitposting influenced the US election.

Who the fuck is that guy to Trudeau's left? He looks fucking pissed, is that his body guard?

"Sir, you called me in on my day off, I left my Wife, and kids standing for dinner, so I can come walk with you, as you throw glitter at shirtless guys, can we please call it a day, I want to see my family"

You're encouraging them you knobhead. You've gotta shitpost without encouraging theirs.

then why are all these pictures in my "leaf poster" folder?

No.
Strayan's postings are cheeky and fun.
Canananada's are lame and stupid.
Strayan's can bring the bantz.
Strayan's have brought tears to my eyes and sent my sides into orbit. They pretty much do so on a daily basis.
NEVER CHANGE STRAYA.

fuck off, we'll do what we want

I'm sorry mate, but you have to understand, they are desperate and will take any chance to be relevant.

Low energy bantz from aussies ITT

My conclusion is that leafs are the bad types of shitposters that only say things that are b8 or shit that isnt even funny hence the usual reply of "A FUCKING LEAF"

While aussies are the good type of shitposters that have bantz for day and when they shitpost they get the "oh you" type reaction from the community

All me.

thanks mario

we could use some help with pizzagate mate. you being the champion of pizza, pasta and cheese could really finish this up for us.

this
aussies are fun, leaf are annoying

Yeah the Roos bring the bantz better than leafs

I also want some pizza, no tomatos though because vegetables are for insects..

>tomatoes
>vegetables
Maximum kekaroonis
Bet my ass I'm being shitposted however.

>There is no Canadian identity
>If you don't embrace Islam, then you're not a part of Canadian society
Fuck.. I've never been more anxious in my entire life. Either way I can't win.

Checked. And you are cucked.

Aussies are the masters of shitposting, whereas Leafs are just tryhard rookies.

The irony is that people getting mad at Canadians and anything to do with Canada are just proving we are the superior shitposters. How ironic. You cucks. What a bunch of cucks.

Of course you can't win, you're a Leaf after all.

take a sip of your syrup and go to bed

and there is the bantz

#MakecanadaAmericanAgain

You're DONE canadian faggots.

Join or Die bitches.

#Macadamia

next level hashtags ,m8

We're trying out best, I swear

Depend on your definition of shitposting I think. In pure terms, we Emu's are still #1. Being a cuck and posting lefty bait isn't shitposting by my definition of that fine art.

i haven't had maple syrup in a while m8

go fuck an abo and then eat some vegemite u bogan loser

u lost a war to birds rite

Maybe I will go fuck an abo, you dirty leaf cunt.

This.

Oh shit digits

Mildly inferior digits.

wow, did your little canadian tribe all get together to think of that sick burn?

u got me, i'm out soz boys. can't show my face around here... this dude is lethal

you can fuck off any time now, cunt

Confirmed, leaf is a poof.

waffles. lots of them.

Begone Satan!!!

More like crapposting

You win this round, but we play again tomorrow

Fucking rekt

Tomorrow your time your my time? Which one of us has to stay awake for 2 days straight?

I can do that

Who are we kidding, we don't ever sleep, simply to catch a glimpse of eachother's flags.

Stop being so salty, you cringey edgelord australian losers.

Aussies = banterous shitposting

Cucknadians = unfunny, cancerous shitposting, maybe women find them funny who knows

under rated

We shitposted our way into your country.

I don't understand. Vegemite is not a real food.

Neither is tree juice.

aussies are the funniest, leaves are fucking abhorrent and cucked #NotAll

You mean maple syrup? I never said maple syrup was a real food. It's a condiment, a liquid pretty much. Australians are so salty.

And what is vegemite? A condiment, you cheeky lil treeshit.

See, you're a salty cringey loser. Stop being so snarky, Trump got elected and you can eat all the vegemite you want. You ausfailians keep saying it's a real food, it's not. Canadians don't think maple syrup is a real food. You're such a salty loser. Sad!!!! I encourage suicide for you.

Gonna keep biting the ole long hook, but I've been dead for 6 years.

Please keep shitposting me up, I need this quality test submitted.

I do not understand either sentences you made, or what they were pertaining to, Again, suicide is the best option for you.

Go to your garage, seal it shut, drive your car in there, roll down all the windows, and just let the engine run. While you are in the car.

haha leaf, know your role!

How do I get my car in there when it's sealed you dumb cunt. Drink some Listerine or some shit

And here I always thought that when it came to Canada fags and Aussie-fags they were the same people, different church!