The Critic

I love The Critic. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

kiwifarms.net/threads/jay-sherman-gohomeintheshadows-coocooforyourpuffs-mod-a-culture-is-meant-to-be-shared-tumblr-com.22573/
youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ycxiog40
youtube.com/watch?v=QZg8E72xXFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How long is your dick?

Aren't you that loudmouth from channel 67?

where did you get such a rare jay?

Do you love The Critic?

Google Images.

madman

Long enough.
No. I'm a person who has watched The Critic and enjoyed that animated content.
Yes, I love it in a platonic sense. I also love The Critic Memes too. I own the whole series on DVD.

What else do you love?

what was the single greatest episode in the catalogue?

is true that there was a webseries?

Nope, it's Jay Sherman some fucking autistic retard on tumblr. Get the fuck out of here.

kiwifarms.net/threads/jay-sherman-gohomeintheshadows-coocooforyourpuffs-mod-a-culture-is-meant-to-be-shared-tumblr-com.22573/

Jesus fuck lady just stay on Tumblr where you belong.

Can you give me the links to the talling critic show on patreon?

When was the last time you washed your balls? Do you ever find the smell of your own ball sweat to be a turn on while masturbating?

I'm masturbating as I read this thread. Does that make you uncomfortable?

youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ycxiog40

RIP Maurice Lamarche.

its still ongoing but the powerlevelwank transformations are keeping other fighters like pikey and alice from having any meaningful fights

>RIP Maurice Lamarche.

Lies! Besides that means Mrs. Pells Fishsticks WOULD taste better when you're dead.

This Khazar Princess.

The one where Jay becomes a trucker and is really good at it because he sits so much. His fellow truckers change the name of his truck from "The Lardass" to "The Hardass" to show their admiration. CLASSIC.

>AMA
How does it feel being the irrelevant minority.

Look up a nofap app on Google Play. Like the 5th one down.

of course thats a thing

Look I get that it's not Evangelion or Futurama ok? It's just a quirky cutaway show I like... GOD!

But I don't have an Android...

All jokes aside, I remember the show being pretty funny. I should watch it again, I'd probably get some of the Hollywood references that went over my head when I was younger.

So Alejandra? are you doing anything interesting or you still mixing religions together?

Who?

Jay would probably be dead.

At 59? There are film critics alive today who are older than that.

I don't have a question, I just wanted to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=QZg8E72xXFA

Buy my book!

Alejandra is a girl's name.