How should I feel about this death? Sad?

How should I feel about this death? Sad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNeufJeVac8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally who

Teen Jean from last week.

Death to Jean is like her on her period.

Sad but true

She'll be back

I really REALLY going to miss her psychic adventures and her banter.

1 down, 4 to go.
She died so adult Jean can come back according to Phoenix. Makes no sense, whatever.

Maybe the manipulation she did on poor Ice-mans brain will revert back to normal.

That book isn't on continuity, and Bunn won't care in blue

Why the fuck are the O5 still around after all this time?

Because Bendis still hasn't fully left Marvel yet

It would be awesome if the other members of the O5 just suddenly disappeared. Turns out that Teen Jean was just a fragment of Dark Phoenix that Beast plucked out of the time stream by mistake from when she was dispersed on the Blue Area of the Moon (UX #137). She read McCoy's mind and saw what he was trying to do and created psychic illusions of the other members of the O5 so she could cause strife and havoc among the various mutant factions (since they're the ones who stopped her). Her making Bobby believe he was gay was just one of many shitty things she did just because she was mad the X-Men stopped her.

It would explain why the O5 were already in their original place in time when they were ready to go back previously. And it would explain why Teen Jean, and most of the people who spend any significant time in her presence, acts like a daft cunt. Except Wolverine... he's just naturally a daft cunt.

She has a faster respawn time than Super Meat Boy.

Now THAT would be a very compelling story arc. How does a heterosexual male hero deal with being mind-raped by a trusted friend and accidentally raped by a same sex person who was ostensibly in a consensual sexual relationship with him? How does he persevere?

Or will he just always pretend to be gay so as not to confront his shame?

Do you think marvel will ever have the balls to take the dick out of Bobby’s ass?

When they decide to make a Northstar a thing

Maybe when they have the balls to treat lgbtq characters as actual characters instead of diversity tokens.

imo Jean Grey has been one of my favorite X-Comic right now lmao

How did she die? Who killed her?

So never?

What people are finally starting to realize is that Marvel never cared. They just knew that the headlines were great PR.

This is one of those things there's no going back from unless there's a reboot or a future movie has him straight or something

Some Bendis just like to watch the world burn

"I didn't think it would be that big of a deal"

You aren’t seriously enjoying a hopeless book, are you?

Phoenix killed her.

>"I didn't think it would be that big of a deal"
Oh bullshit, I refuse to believe that the idea didn't go through several marketing people who all knew that it was a sure fire way to get news outlets talking about the comic. Modern Marvel treats diverse characters, especially LGBTQ ,like fucking comic events and not just characters.

Other people's struggles are their profits.

Straight or gay.

Bobby stills sucks.

This. He's been the worst O5 member since Angel got turned into Archangel and became interesting.

> How do we make people care about bobby?
> Uh, what if he was secretly one of the strongest mutants ever! He's just too lazy to know

Why are you being aggressive about it? Why is Sup Forums have to be a hivemind?

I just asked nigga
Personally I can’t enjoy his style, I thought maybe you were being sarcastic , don’t be so defensive

Can both of you just stop you are really stressing me out!

I've liked Bobby since I was a kid, honestly. I dug that he was the x-man who wasn't so uptight about their sad dramatic mutant struggle and just liked being a superhero.

Same way when Scott died. It sucks that she died, but fortunately, we have a spare.

Enjoy the upcoming Phoenix mini-series & Dark Phoenix movie synergy, True Believers!

>Her making Bobby believe he was gay was just one of many shitty things she did just because she was mad the X-Men stopped her.
You're kidding yourself if you think they're every going to back peddle on this. The best you MIGHT get is bisexual but considering Bobby brought that up and was shot down

God that whole thing was really grade-A offensive as a fag. Who the hell signed off on that

We'll they're bringing back everyone anyway.

Fuck this pairing though he should be with true OTP

>Who the hell signed off on that

Bendis, of course. Sucks that he's going to have a chance to fuck up DC as bad as he did Marvel.

I know they WON'T reverse it... but keep in mind, the person who shot down him being bisexual is also the person who people suspect was fucking with his mind anyway.

Didn't you know that Bendis had free regime to write whatever he wanted and kill off whoever he wanted in Marvel Comics? He wanted to expand his influence to MCU but based Feige put a stop to that by telling mommy Disney that Feige doesn't want to share his toys with Marvel Comics.

And DC signed him on with movie shit included. The fuck were they thinking

Please a death in either DC or Marvel is just a long break.

Fuck both of these characters, fuck their relationships just fucking delete them from the face of the earth.

Don't give me the >INHUMANZ?? rebuttal either you marlelcucks

>The fuck were they thinking

That in the current state of comics Bendis is one of the few people that has managed to make himself a big name. They're hoping to sell books on his name.

>Marvel: "I bet you can't do more damage to the market than we have by pandering to a nonexistent client base and bloating numbers with variant covers"
>DC: "Hold my beer"

>dem hips

Me, too. And I really don't like teen Jean.

>people thinking teen jean is coming back

She's DEAD

They killed her to replace her with the real Jean. I expect the other O5 members to be killed or put back... somewhere...

It's time Marvel put this debacle to rest.

Any death of Jean Grey is like getting reminded that she basically forced Bobby out of the closet.

>capeshit character "dies"
lel

The closet that she built around him.

Keep crying, Ike.

yeah like how they revealed lady Thor to those cunts from The View I think

Post page? Also from her ongoing? So where are the rest of the 05 X-men?

No. She was a bitch and mindraped Angel against his will. She deserved to die.

I guess it turns out that SHE was the flammer all along.

>mindraped Angel
Who hasn't? Angel exists to get mindraped.

OUT HERE IN THE FIELDS
I FOUGHT FOR MY MEALS

I hope it hurt.

There isn't much competition.
Gold is a bland nostalgia trip.
Blue has even more O5.
Weapon X had that endless Hulkverine arc.
And Gen X has terrible art and an unlikeable cast

Jean's been a pretty solid book in comparison

There's something amazingly meta about the Phoenix Force basically going "No, I want the real Jean Grey *ROAST*". It would have a less obvious editorial move if she just said "GOOD-BYE. MY PLANET NEEDS ME."

Oh, and if it turned out you liked following teen Jean doing teen things? Well that sucks, but you'll definitely move over to Classic Jean and Movie Synergy (tm) when Dark Phoenix hits, right? Please??

That's what she gets for turning Bobby gay

Again? Seriously? Wasn't the whole point of having a teen version to rectify her having died like 40 times?

Not that guy, but I've never read anything from hopeless that wasn't just enragingly unforgivably bad. Maybe the least talented man to put pen to paper. Every single character he writes is an unlikable moron.

>unironically reading Hopeless
fucking millenials

X-men Red looks like the least movie synergy team ever

What is this from?

If Phoenix is so powerful, why does it need Jean or vessel in general? If it must take a body, why not Thanos, Silver Surfer, or some other cosmic person? I don't understand this.

There’s a whole thing with sephiroths and the creative and destructive powers of femininity and all that shit if you’ve read the book

More importantly though, they aren’t telepaths

hmm I see, thank you. In a nutshell it is just another lazy powerful being than can't be bothered to do it's own work, so pick so poor sap (Jean) to do it. Just like every other so called god.

Phoenix likes redheads

Leaked page screenshots from the upcoming "Phoenix Resurrection" miniseries

It needs a vessel, it’s a force comprised of the amalgamation of all telepathic power in the universe

Based

I'm a Claremont's kid and don't care all that much about either of O5.

Also she's probably gonna be rebirthed sooner or later after the original Jean resurrection short anyway.

But. I felt like it was one pointless book given all the leveling and skills building.

youtu.be/xNeufJeVac8

How is Jean dead if she’s still in Blue?

Fuck continuity

Same way Oldverine was executed in last all-new Wolverine.

They need to confirm her death in other ongoing books, the way it was done with Black Widow. Untill it's done it's not a death, but a plot twist.

I do
What's about it?

Gay