They're seriously acting like its the day after 9/11

They're seriously acting like its the day after 9/11.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rh_4U65hp88
youtube.com/watch?v=c4H0HkvMJqM
youtu.be/s1SaD-gSZO4?t=1m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=1ItKnVen0jE
youtube.com/watch?v=29VjkoOZm80
youtube.com/watch?v=yXhFGO8R7aU
express.co.uk/news/world/730714/donald-trump-ISIS-Islam-terrorist-al-Qaeda-jihadi
pastebin.com/Xd6UZ3HF
youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK67m96drVo&start1=7&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ&start2=46&authorName=kuntonbtfo
youtu.be/XsPlwhahHAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have Maher or current year man said anything?

For their political agenda it may as well be

>watching liberal tv shows

BTFO
T
F
O

the faggy elites finally got put in their place

Hahahhahah
that one lady at the end was throwing a shitfit

I find it hilarious how violent liberals get when they dont get their way.

To be fair, for the most part of the world, it is 10/11

Kek this reminds me of when brazil got BTFO by germany

Wow, thats the perfect description

This
It literally is the day after 9/11

You mouth breathers can't comprehend the new hell that is coming. There will be a tight noose for your treason.

they're acting like you do when you have to tell your child that santa isn't real. Liberals are children. Does anybody wonder why people tend to get more conservative with age?

The liberals lost country of the government, for them it might as well be the end of the world since they know they're not in control at least for the next 4 years.

Current year man will have his show on sunday. It'll be glorious.

it's 911 times 1000

Can y ou imagine how insipid he is going to be tomorrow?

Invite Michael Moore, and drink his own piss. He is going to degenerate into a ball of goo. When actually, he should do his fucking job, and explain to his audience why it happened, and that they all have to take a bit of the shitburger.

These people are pathetic.

These people vote.

Isn't this actually how Glenn Beck acted and was roundly mocked for it, except Beck became a Dem

Its like they actually confused their own stupid late night comedy shows as political education and not fucking comedy..

It certainly is

I wonder who will be the first to Crack and admit trump is Maga big time and they should been on the train a long time ago...

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!?
I-I CANT EVEN....

Conan.

Did Fallon every say anything bad about Trump.

Well, it is the day after Kristallnacht though. Famous night of broken glass where nazi riots smashed jewish shops, except this time the SJWs are the bad guys.

Sometimes you just wish that ass rape was legal the day after election day, so that they really get the point of who the patriarchy is.

What's hilarious is that no one, not even us,. forced the patriarchy back in power more than the SJWs. lulz.

>le square head man

faggy bitches who whine about their faggy bitch feelings are who wanted hillary to win. thats not how nature on earth works. the strongest survive while the weak get culled. that's what just happened in front of our faces. watching all this post election shit has made me hate liberal faggots even more. stupid feeling ass pussies holy shit I'm so glad they got cock slapped by the rest of America.

I know right.

They were gloating for a whole fucking year, throwing shit at everyone who disagreed with them and being as derogatory as they could possibly be.

And now they get to deal with the consequences.

Well, technically it was 11/9

That's because it's the day after 11/9.

Conan and Fallon seem to be the most pro-Trump out of them all. And by "pro-Trump", I don't mean they like him, they just don't outright hate his guts.

They would do away with elections in a second if they could figure out how. Of course, so would we, but that's different.

I'm open to comedy and standup on both sides of the political spectrum but holy shit that retarded bitch in the middle has one of the worst "comedy" shows I've ever seen. Why even call it a political show? Should just name it the Bash Trump Half Hour.

Why did she write on her forehead? Is she retarded?

Yeah, it's not just the fact that Trump won but that Republicans also came up with majority in the House and Senate and Trump will be able to place another conservative justice on the Supreme Court. Liberals effective have NO power now for the next 4 years and Trump is by far the most radical (And I say that in a good way) candidate to take office and everything he's going to do will shit on them. It's going to be a wonderful 4 years

>Is she retarded?
obviously

I don't think so. Say what you will about Fallon, the man is a professional.

>The the UK it was 9/11
Fucking kek.

cause no more mad money for shilling for them and their real popularity will plummet - they happened to be on the wrong side of history

Why do we pretend these clowns are relevant? I've seen pics on Sup Forums showing the viewing figures of these shows and they would be pathetic even in England let alone a country with 300 million people. Even the most popular ones struggle to get 1 million

But it is?

>they happened to be on the wrong side of history
I think I'm actually going to use that term now, even though I hate it.
But the irony is too great

>Not watching liberals now to absorb the power from their tears

link mothorfucker

Conan's reaction was pretty based, though.
youtube.com/watch?v=rh_4U65hp88

I mean in the rest of the world it is

Daily reminder Conan enabled Trump's rise with these skits

youtube.com/watch?v=c4H0HkvMJqM

>say trump uses hate and fearmongering to amass votes
>use hate and fearmongering to amass views
liberals really have zero self-awareness

9/11 happened under the Bush presidency; just wait for what the Trump presidency will bring. It might as well be as bad as 9/11, probably worse.

That would be 911,000

My god

That's like saying people who supported Hitler are on the "right side of history".

she's such an independent strong woman. She had no help writing that on her own forehead. It was just the mirror and her anger, tears rolling down her cheeks. Despite the tears she managed to write it, and now she stands proud rejecting election results, which she would happily accept if it went the way she wanted it. You Sup Forums are weak, she is strong. She's standing up for what she believes in, one forehead at a time, while you losers laugh at her.

Well technically, the day after Trump won it was the anti 11/9. so there

But they were desu

I think deep down they know that they are doing the exact same things they are condemning.
Their problem is that they can never admit it and thus take this confrontation to the next level because they are all pussies who would hide under their beds if it came that far.

>watching the samantha bee clip
>jokes don't write themselves, jews write jokes
youtu.be/s1SaD-gSZO4?t=1m5s

everyone except jimmy
youtube.com/watch?v=1ItKnVen0jE

These aren't people. These are toddlers in adult bodies.

Hitler supporters were on the right side of history

Reminder that Maher said he was going to kill Weiner if Trump won.

Fuck them. They all are starting to realize that they are lsoing their power

Obviously not murrican, but this feels amazing

had manly tears of joy over this:
youtube.com/watch?v=29VjkoOZm80

next time be more subtle, even american simpletons arent brain-dead enough to fall for the Trump=Hitler propaganda you tried to feed them

I hope someone exposes Seth Meyers as the paid shill he is.

Dude doesn't deserve to be on TV let alone host his own show.

They're acting worse.

I'm not even fucking joking.

Bill Maher came out and made a semi-joke, calm-your-tits comment the day after 9/11.

People were shocked. Reporters were grave.

This is full blown hysteria. This and Brexit have brought out a reaction in humans I've never seen before, outside of sporting events fueled by alcohol.

It's crazy.

And the news media - Goddamn, it's like watching an animal choke to death. We have a our very proper, legitimate, government funded news sources here breakign down - Newsreaders calling Melania a slut, Trump supporters scum. News reporters on commercial networks crying and screaming, and they aren't even fucking American.

That seth meyers faggot should worry. Don't you guys recall how he fucking razed trump at that prez fundraiser a few years prior? His shit is going to be blisted out of hollywood.

The liberal gov will swing conservative, and bc gov now controls media legally, outlets will have to confirm too

kek, I didn't expect that.

are the news companies in you country owned by the same people that own US msms?

Liberals are just children that never grew up.

They can't cope with adversity, they're lazy and throw a fit when things don't go their way.
They also don't know how to deal with their emotions and run away from their problems always lying and blaming some other ' kid '.

They never had a strong role model that slapped their shit and told them to be strong and unfuck themselves

him and fallon voted trump

they like the guy

BTW Colbert was very reasonable and neutral (and overly patriotic) about it. Media created insane animosity that split the nation.
youtube.com/watch?v=yXhFGO8R7aU

Ah that smell of burning ((((((jews))))))

Watching the Young Roaches slowly going from elated to having a complete meltdown as the election unfolded was beautiful.

Well it is the day after 9/11 in countries that use the day/month/year system.

>like its the day after 9/11
can't imagine why...

express.co.uk/news/world/730714/donald-trump-ISIS-Islam-terrorist-al-Qaeda-jihadi

Jimmy Fallon seems like he genuinely likes Trump. Even if he didn't vote for him, I don't think he'll go full retard about Trump winning.

this is why trump one. View the fucking arrogance here

>listen to their better angels

Disgusting globalist puppets.

LÜGENPRESSE

WON*

fallon took a lot of heat just for having trump on

Nah, biggest TV news in Australia are

Sky News: FOX (Murdoch)
Ten: Australian owned
Seven: Australian owned
ABC: Government owned
SBS: Government owned

Ten has a program called the Project that runs at 7pm every night which is quite popular and is absolute gutter tier liberal biased shit

Check out this shit

pastebin.com/Xd6UZ3HF

The project's main host is a Muslim leftist cunt called Waleed Aly. You might have seen him posted on Sup Forums before. He is the pure embodiment of a self-righteous, smug know-it-all liberal, and everyone fucking eats it up.

all of my uni professors seemed depressed as hell yesterday

youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK67m96drVo&start1=7&video2=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ&start2=46&authorName=kuntonbtfo

>Clint Eastwood is now frogposting
What an election it's been.

What did Conan say exactly? I can't really see him stating anything too political.

People's reactions are making a mockery of the Democratic process. Trump should just end it and become a Dictator since they're all acting like he already has.

Where will the amps be built?

What the fuck is happening?

LITERALLY FUCKING SHAKING
F
S

at least she mentioned early on that she is literally mentally retarded and saved me the effort of reading that worthless drivel

Do you think he's here reading?

I know. And the fact that he had him on multiple times after that is pretty impressive.

To Moore's credit, he already explained what was happening. He still has enough contact and empathy for the working class, unlike the majority of libs, that he saw it coming.

youtu.be/XsPlwhahHAo

>Puerto Rican

Is this cunt too stupid to not know that Puerto Rican's are American Citizens?

>Has america lost it's mind?
>BACK OFF BUDDY, we got 300 million guns and we're kind of stressed right now.

This is actually much more accurate then people realize.