My 3 month old son looked me in the eyes this morning, crying...

My 3 month old son looked me in the eyes this morning, crying, and asked if his 1 year old sister will be persecuted and raped as a woman in Trumps America.

My son is crying at the moment, and I don't know how to console him

force him to rape her. maybe then hes not such a pussy anymore

My 3 month old fetus crawled out of my wife's womb and asked us if he was going to have a safe place to live when he grows up, as we are all transexual genderqueer muslim PoCs.
I could only hug him, without saying anything.

1 (You) = 1 prayer
#NotMyPresident #Michelle2020

+1

Assuming this is not bait

Why don't you just tell him that his sister will be fine?
Do you really believe that Trump will implement a mandatory rape policy?

>Assuming this is not bait

kek

What workes in turkey does not necessarily work in civilised countrys

>France education system
Muhammed go back and learn Mathematics.

Because he's smart 3 month old son bro

And he knew Trump was a racist in August 2016 when he was born, and he knows he's a racist 3 months later

Obviously it is bait. How many three month old babies have you ever seen being able to talk already. Or would even know anything about politics or what any candidate represents?

>Meme war 1

you are such a fucking liar your just a pathetic person

>not bait
>3 month old talking and forming sentences

You can act like a man!

Your son is hungry faggot. Tell his mother to breast feed him.

Console him by raping him, using his tears as lube fucking faggot

>your wife's 3 month old son
FTFY

Well done, I keked at work

Kek

my 1 minute old daughter asked me what sort of a world I brought her into.

my 3 motnh year old uncel asked me if i was going to finger his asshole now. i could only pleasure his prostatet, without saying anything

#bernie9/11

My unborn *trans child telepathically told me xir is afraid Muslims will be made sit at the back of bus in Trump's America.

I haven't stopped crying since.

Please like and share

Thank you for making me bleed from my sides, Huezil.

you and every other liberal parent needs to apologize to their terrified kids right now

for building up trump into such a monster in their eyes with useless accusations of every ism in the book among other things kids shouldn't be hearing or caring about yet

knowing full well that there was a chance no matter how small that this straw boogieman you created in the eyes of your child would actually be released in the real world on election day

a lot of real american kids are really scared today because they have parents who told them that this is an apocalypse

I think you are a troll but if not I hope you feel like shit for poisoning the minds with your liberal bullshit

>him
Did you even ask for your fetus'es preferred pronouns or did you just assume it's gender?

>not your wife's son
shit post harder

Wait a minute, my 2 month old can barely hold eye contact without farting and definitely can not talk, and how is possible you have a 1 year old and a 3 month old?

>not your wife's son, which is a genderfluid shit-kin transnigger moderate muslim with shitloads of preferred pronouns changing each minute
Shitpost harder.

hahahahhahahahhahaha your 3 month old son asked you this huh? fucking top kek mate.

My wife's son, a beautiful 8 month old fetus, looked at me with emptiness in his eyes this morning over breakfast and asked, "Daddy, is it true that Trump's international abortion deathsquads are going to kill me". I couldn't hold it in, what has America done.

your son sounds like a pussy.
are you sure you don't have two daughters?

I was chatting with my half deaf, senile alzeimer ridden grandmother today. She asked me if it's true what the media'sites saying. That she won't be able to go to school anymore. I grabbed her hand tightly to reasure her and with a wince, unleashed a silent fart. She had no clue and I had to get a glass of water for hiccups. MAGA