Sky Doll #4: Sudra Storytime

The scan quality is not really good, and there are a few pages that I forgot to scan, so I had to take pictures of them. I also left out the cover variants because I was in a rush. Really sorry. Still, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

I don't have the pass so it's gonna take me a while to upload all of them.

Oops, I forgot to rotate the last page

There's something wrong with page 1. I rotated it beforehand, why did it come out like that?

Sorry for the upside down page

Sup Forums strips of meta-data of images these days, and that sometimes also includes saved rotations

Bump.

BUMP.

Thanks, Im just gonna tweak the image a little bit so that it won't rotate the image

The next few images are taken by my phone so I'm really sorry if they look too bad.

i put the wrong file name, there's no page missing

Sorry for last page, I'm too tired to fix now.

And that's it! Captchas are a pain in the ass. What do you think about the story?

eurobump

It's shit.

I really like it, thank you user

Appreciate it greatly, user! I love this story.

The first three issues were what got storytimed a month ago or so, right? I feel like missed something in between though.
So does the Genius of Miracles not know that Ludovica's murder is a fabrication? I don't even know who's manipulating whom anymore.

The story is cliche Euroshit, but the art is really, really, really fucking nice.

It feels like it's been almost a decade since #3 came out.

Thanks OP for the storytime. The story feels kind of bland, but the art is gorgeous (thanks blessed Barbucci).

Ty kind user. I saw this at the bookstore the other day but only had enough to buy MM&O for myself. I'll get this one soon enough.

Bump for the appreciation. I literally got it a few days ago since nobody scanned it anywhere.

I got it a month ago but didnt have the time to scan it

Thanks user for the upload. It was a real nice Christmas gift

Yeah, I feel they kinda waste the genius guy there

Meant fot

such a beautiful book. Have a bump

At elast the art's pretty

BUMP

thanks OP/storyteller