This is bs...

This is bs. Fake Captain America is walking around pretending to be the real Captain America while the real Captain America is still mindraped and evil.

And the real Iron Man was a sleeper agent for Kang and the real Howard the Duck was replaced by a clone and changed his name to Leonard.

every time i remember that iron man stuff i die a little inside.

>Rita is still dead
Feels bad.

wait, nobody close ALL that plot point?

I just hope they don't give him another MCU/Ultimate costume again in the comics.

This Cap is no more fake than the one that was mindraped. This Cap was created by Kobik using the power of the Beyonders to make an exact duplicate of Cap. The Cap that was mindraped was created by Reed Richards using the power of the Beyonders to make an exact duplicate of Cap.

The "real" Cap died at the end of Time Runs Out.

They're both "the real Cap".

When mitosis happens, you don't get a real cell and a fake cell.

Nope

Which one? The "real" Iron Man was killed and replaced by a teenage Tony Stark who was then aged up by Franklin Richards when Franklin created the Heroes Reborn pocket dimension after Teen Tony and the Avengers and F4 sacrificed themselves to stop Onslaught.

Current Howard is still just a clone of the original.

And in any case, both the aged up Teen Tony/Heroes Reborn Tony and Howard Clone died during the Final Incursion. The ones running around now are exact copies created by Reed Richards when he created a new universe that was an exact copy of the last one.

Years it’s not like he went out like a hero he decided to spend the last minutes of his life kicking Tony’s ass

>he decided to spend the last minutes of his life kicking Tony’s ass
Sounds like a pretty good way to go.

Onky the life raftees and the fantastic four and co and Dr strange and Doom are 616 originals.

The main Earth is prime Earth.

The original Tony was also revealed to be evil in that story line, and "absorbed" teen Tony into him, curing the original Tony of the evil.

Original Tony said he could hear Teen Tony's voice inside his head and they shared consciousness and memories, so Teen Tony is still alive in Original Tony's head, they just never, ever, ever mention him.

America Chavez isn't from 616, but she's the same one as before. She's aware of the multiversal collapse.

>the real Iron Man was a sleeper agent for Kang

Tony was evil because of immortus fucking with his helment back in Galatic Storm.

What the fuck am I reading
When did any of this even happen

didn't Magik somehow survive too?

Certain others survived, but it can be said the Prime Earth characters like Banner and Ironman come from other destroyed worlds reborn living lives similar to 616 characters.

I forgot silver surfer as well.

d

And Jessica and Luke Cage’s baby is still a skrull.

Her eyes just glowed green

Strange died like a bitch in secret wars.

Iron Man stuff happened in the mid-90's.

Avengers the Crossing was where they revealed Tony was a pawn of Kang all along and so the Avengers go back and get Teen Tony to help them. Then Teen Tony was Iron Man for less than a year before Onslaught/Heroes Reborn happened.

Once that was done Tony was back to being regular Tony.

Index says reed revived him and erased his memories.

Tony was evil by then (Superior IM, fipped by AXIS), so it was an heroic act

really? never wrapped that up? was it bendis?

It was Superior Tony so it's fine.

I forget that Rogue's name is Anna Marie

Imma juss forgit that all happened.

Imagine if Peter was a clone all along and Ben was the real Peter like they intended in the clone saga.

With all that storytelling and plot bullshit I really wish there were a hard reboot of the Marvel main universe right now.

The plot bullshit's not the problem, it's the writers who drop whole plot threads and reset the characters as soon as they get their hands on them. This happens at DC too, but it happens more often at Marvel because most of their editors don't care.

Why? So that they can retell the same stories again like DC despite the reboot? Or retelling the same stories but with a new label over it like Marvel?

>ynr that the real Iron Man was evil
>ynr that Post-90s Iron Man was an amalgam of Evil Tony, Teen Tony & Reborn Tony
>ynr that Stark purged his brain in Dark Reign
>ynr that current Stark is a recreation of an un-inversion of a brain back-up of an amalgam of 3 different versions
>ynr he has memories of all 3 lives
How can the motherfucker even function?

You would be amaze what the human brain is capable of despite the abuse that it suffers. Look at Chris Benoit, his brain was basically on auto-pilot after all the concussions and brain injuries that he suffered. Granted he went crazy and killed himself and his family.

Jane Foster had a boy, but lost custody to him after divorcing her husband.

She since hasn't mentioned or checked up on him to make sure that he's alright. Apparently a horrible mother is worthy to wield Mjolnir.

So Jessica cheated on Luke with Banner and had someone genetically alter the baby to be black so she can pretend it's Luke's!

Quesada would have had a hip young spidey to self-insert into and bang his daughter without a deal with the devil. Oh, my stars and garters.

Tony treated his mind like a literal hard drive. There are probably partitions for each different incarnation.

I just read that issue today. She divorced because she "suddenly remembered" never falling out of love with Don Blake. Didn't even hesitate or quibble over custody.

>Tony's in a tough spot and needs to get his hands dirty
>"oh God, how shall I carry the burden of my actions?!"
>switches to Evil Tony
>murders the shit out of everybody
>commits genocide and causes two interdimensional wars
>Avengers come to arrest him
>"but you see, Cap ol'Chum, twas a TOTALLY different Stark, so I'm as innocent as a bunny"
>switches to Superior Tony and drinks like a fish for the rest of the day while not feeling an ounce of guilt
WEW!

somebody fund this

>Evil Tony is essentially Doomguy
>RIP N'TEEEEEEEEEAAAAAR
>full 90s attire and weapons
>Repulsor BFG
>instead of mini-Doomguys he collects beer bottles
>instead of upping his rage he gets more and more drunk
>instead of saving whatever her needs to save, he just destroys everything

Did he finally got his wings back?!

It's Christmas. I'm sure enough bells have rung by now.

Has any writer acknowledged that black panther time travelled to the start of new avengers and should remember everything, yet half the shit from that run still happened.

This IS the real Cap, Captain Hydra is the fake, deal with it.
The REAL bs is the fact that in most books, characters act like Steve really did betray them nd turned evil, completely ignoring the whole Cosmic Cube thing for dumb cheap drama. Sam Wilson should be out there helping his friend through a hard time, but instead he whines about he "betrayed" him even though he should really know better given his experiences with the Cosmic Cube.

I love the fact that clones are better legacy characters than the minorities.

>this fucking thread

Black Panther hogs the cure for cancer, no one is surprised by his shit.

Capes are fucking retarded

To be fair, Kree can cure cancer too and some of the x-mens could cure cancer too.

I don't get why humans aren't using some of the mutants to help the people instead of having a huge hate boner for them.

I like Mitosis Cap

>mindraped
Wasn't it an evil from the start deal?

Reed has cured cancer too.
At this point the words "cure for cancer" should be forbidden for any writer to use.

>I don't get why humans aren't using some of the mutants to help the people instead of having a huge hate boner for them.
This, it would be far more realistic for governments and corporations to try and exploit useful mutations for their own gain. Only go after mutants with dangerous powers that you can't control.

>it would be far more realistic for governments and corporations to try and exploit useful mutations for their own gain.
That happens all the time.
Most notably pic related.

But they only ever exploit mutants as weapons, usually to try and kill other mutants. Why not exploit all of the mutants with healing powers? Or energy powers?

That was the retcon, user. The retcon where Busiek, Stern and Brevoort hated The Crossing so much, they retconned Galactic Storm and Len Kaminski's Iron Man as well.

There is Uncurable cancer to use. Just like all-star superman.

propganda
look how many people still sincerely think AIDS is a gay problem straight people don't have to worry about, thanks to propaganda from decades ago

Sometimes they do, but the real answer is because they're incompetent and evil, which is a prerequisite in any world with caped heroes.

Or Wonder-Man. But that just makes the "cure for cancer" schtick even more retarded, and makes superhealers look pointless. Healers are a false good idea in capes anyway, they either """job""" and have ineffective powers (or just aren't around when you need them), or they break all tension. Fuck' em, this isn't vydia.

>thanks to propaganda from decades ago
Personally, I blame Reagan.

Statistically it's not entirely wrong. Heteros aren't immune to AIDS by any means, but you're way more likely to catch it from gay sex for a variety of reasons.

SKRULLED

Well... yes, it is.

Not really. It's kinda confusing, but Kobik basically made it so Stevil is from an alternate timeline (where all the HYDRA shit happened) and this one is the prime Steve, with his real memory added to the memories she held onto herself. Or something like it. There's not really any other way to justify the mess Spencer made.

The order of events that happens at the end of Secret Wars is kind of confusing man. Most of the Life Raftees are dead and so is Dr. Strange by the last issue. You could make a case that only Black Panther survived. Reed ascended to a higher station. Silver Surfer was outside of reality during his last days issue. Everyone else is subject to Reed's restart.

is AIDS even a gay problem anymore? PReP seems like its certainly a game changer in that community. AIDS is an African problem at this point.

what? did this happen in Panthers book?

Secret Wars ended with a flashback to the scene with the first Incursion on 616 in Wakanda. But instead of an Incursion occuring, Black Panther introduced his students to the new Alpha Flight

Reed revived anyone on battleworld, created Prime universe with them and other energies.

Cannot recreate what died in the incursions but dulipcates.

Don't be gay, dont have anal intercourse with women, don't have sex with Africans. Thats the solution to AIDS. Super simple stuff. It amazes me people can't just follow these rules to save their own lives.

Isn't Uatu dead?

That's from the event when he died

Forget cancer, I'm pretty sure he cured autism

Nobody thinks shit like this is getting a bit out of hand?
The worst part is that the fact we're not following the original is never mentioned again because the characters themselves think they're the original, so apparently that is enough to ignore it.
Writers always try to fix it with retcons, but they just end up making it worse.

Another one: technically the original Peter Parker died in superior inside Doc Oc's body.
The guy we have now is a reconstruction of his personality using a few memories that survived the brain purge.

No, that would be Aquaman.

No one who can think abstractly cares.

>dont have anal intercourse with women

Is this also when Wakanda became an intergalactic empire?

Has that plot point been picked up anywhere else besides the Legacy one-shot?

He's right though. How do you think non-homo AIDS happens? Anal is cheaper than condoms, so it's standard fucking in Africa.

>dont have anal intercourse with women,

But then life isn't worth living.

Cap costume question: when the artist doesn't depict a clear distinction between the chainmail shirt and the cowl, are we to assume that the entire blue area from chest to arms to cowl is a single bit of cloth pulled over an inner layer of chainmail?

Hard to tell, I mean... always heard it was a chainmail, then some started drawing it as a scale mail.

>wanting to gets AIDS

Have you thought about suicide?

But in a classic sense, with chainmail, we're to assume that it's covered up with the shirt, right? I was always confused on that issue, whether he's wearing blue chainmail externally as a top layer or that you're seeing standard blue cloth covering up chainmail underneath and forming the distinctive bulging pattern as a result.

They're intergalactic empire?

Is Wakanda anything more than a fucking black power trip at this point

>wanting to get aids

That's actually a real fetish community that borders cult behavior in the gay community. Their sole purpose and devotion is spreading and receiving aids, also known as "The Gift"

...I might just go with that explanation from now on, so thank you.

>The Gift
I thought it was called "The Package"?

>ascribing extreme motives when the simple motive is obvious

Occam's Razor, user.
And try sex with women, you might just like it.

Actually lesbians are the least likely to get HIV/AIDS.

It goes Gay Men, straight women, straight men, gay women.

Yes. but it's not made clear whether this is the present day or the far future