Why did Katie from seconds have her hair done like a red saiyan?

Why did Katie from seconds have her hair done like a red saiyan?
Look at it it's so spiky

she needed it that way to be able to spindash

Looks like knuckles

The better question is why does this book suck?

Even better: why was everyone in this group fappable?

I thought it was a nice story, but way too many loose ends and Katie didn't really learn jack shit at all. Ultimately it feels as useless as Lost At Sea, which the literal message of the book is sometimes you just have to say fuck it to anything that might be remotely mystical,magical, or otherworldly and continue on with your day because it doesn't matter

jesus fuck Lost At Sea makes me mad

Bryan's a weeaboo. That's it.

Did have one qt 3.14

Group was only fappable because Bryan knew how to draw something cutesy but at the same time hot at the sametime. Not a lot of people can do this in the furry community except for artists like BigDad, he's pretty good. You won't find any stupid furtrash shit but you will find that this guy knows how to make them chibi, adorable and at the same time fuckable. It's just his talent and Byran honestly has that talent as well. But god damn it, Byran's fucking writing makes me want to poor hot coffee on his pants and tell him to go get some Levi Jeans like the rest of the world.

Oh cool so I'm not the only one who got annoyed with Lost At Sea's pretentious thought process and shitty way of how any teenager talked.

Legit best character in the book, sorta like how in Scott Pilgrim, Kim Pine is best character imo

Iseeyouareamanofcultureasweel.jpg

My man

Agreed.

But what Kim Pine stands out is that she's not obnoxious like Julie or a fan girl like Knives. She's a fucking chick who plays the drums and she kinda is just tired of being shoved on the wayside. She loves Scott but she knows that he's a fucking manchild that just fucks shit up all the time that she's even annoyed by his bullshit.

Oh yeah and Hazel is a great character, she's not too much into the book but she's always being a nice person and she's not this cunt of a character or totally obnoxious about her life. She's serving a table and willingly trying to have a conversation about your day with her.

She's best girl.

I think what highlights both characters is that they are legit good people just wanting to get by compared to Scott who's a dick and Katie who is a bit manipulative and wants things all her way

Julie is also in love with Scott. It's why she's always on his case and dismissing the girls he shows attraction to.

cutest and best girl in the O'Malleyverse

God damn it I fucking hated this book

She had two fucking restaurants her own house and got weak at the knees from her fucking ex, she constantly complained her life was going anywhere, she was an over privileged cunt.

Kamala Khan.

>Was gonna storytime this after Christmas
Goddamn it if someone storytimes this I'm gonna get real mad
gonna get REAL MAD

loved this book, it was fantastic

my only problem was how he decided halfway through to stop making the pages "square" and to start making them full page spreads. he ended up making half the book empty white borders. i don't know if this was originally digital or not, that may have been part of it.

Cartoon Vella Lovell?

On a semi-related note:

When is this getting more info?

It won't.

Or it will be something more relatable towards internet fedora guys or white guys that Byran hated because they didn't respect his wife at their coffeeshop.

Because the ending was shit.

Character basically didn't learn anything and it's shoehorned with a deeper meaning.

It didn't suck it was just ok.

needed more alpha boi gays

Why was the scene where Katie shits her own body weight out needed?

Forgive my memory but I don't recall that scene

He kinda looks like your stereotypical weeaboo/Sup Forums user anyway

What the fuck is the general plot of Worst World anyway?

Because O'Malley is a shitty soyboy writer who had a one hit wonder

>Not understanding Lost at Sea.

fucking brainlets

Hot woman in LA takes a bunch of selfies, probably

She ate a burger, it made her ill and the rest of the page is dedicated to her sitting on the toilet, regretting her decision and changing her mistake retroactively.

O'MALLEY can't write anything more then "okay" tier. Except like one issue of Snot Girl that was actually good.

I'd buy it desu

I love her

Hazel is great! I’m sad there’s not more of her in terms of fan art and shit.