youtu.be/uaJuQSMNxkM
>Trump Rally in Sarasota FL 11/7/16
youtu.be/-0BPu5VLX9Y
>Trump Rally in Raleigh NC 11/7/16
youtu.be/uiv2KOpYI3w

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586
youtube.com/watch?v=VyfLbgW5KRg
apnews.com/98f56c22cbb74a0e8e5f5bc272e9d620/Trump-begins-to-play-catch-up-on-transition-to-White-House
youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I
youtube.com/watch?v=TQOnTj3CyaM
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-couldnt-stop-crying-blamed-comey-obama-stunning-loss-video/
streamable.com/6nwo
youtube.com/watch?v=SkYbBStofDo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_foudD52pQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Give link to video of Fox news calling the election for Trump please.

PRESIDENTIAL AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL

President-elect*

Obama is still the president

Will Obama and Trump be speaking jointly to the press after their meeting this morning?

Have they called AZ yet? I bet its Fagstaff and Cuckson holding us up.

SWEDEN YES

True. We should probably make them PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP GENERALs until the inauguration.

I bummed out that I missed CNN calling it, that's who was saltiest

WHAT'S IT CALLED, AGAIN?

>I haven't seen one Trump supporter gloat today, and that's one thing that makes me very happy on this bizarre day.

Maybe this fat bitch is in an echo camber, or in another perspective we follow a Bushido ethic.

Only in Trump's America

post the video hanz posted in the other reaction timeline thread.

President Elect Trump meeting obummer today
>Congratulations, Mr. Trump. I know there were a lot of harsh things said, but I hope we can start on a fresh slate
>Thanks, Obama!

Obama hasn't been President since June 16

How crazy is it that Trump red pilled the normies on George Soros?
I just fucking hope they don't find a way to control him or kill him.

Meme magic, how do we harness it, how do we understand it?

With great power comes great responsibility.

Say thanks to John King, the best pundit on the whole CNN, for actually doing his fucking job and reporting only on facts and not his opinions. He did an an amazing job on election night with all the explaining of the counties and their votes

In other news, I'm still banned.

Couldn't even shitpost with you guys on election night

:(

WHERE DO I FIND A PLAYLIST WITH ALL THE RSBN SONGS?

DRUMPFLETS GETTING BTFO HARD IN REAL LIFE!

HE LOST POPULAR VOTE! DRUMPFIES ARE IN A MINORITY AND GETTING BEATEN UP HAHAHA!

DO YOU NEED A SAFE SPACE NOW?

twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586

Yes look at how shocked they are, they are talking about it as if it was 9/11, or a President dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=VyfLbgW5KRg

>Clinton calling it before CNN did

All of my keks

Kek is our shepherd, he will guide us along the way.

True but he's been a huge like to Ron Paul in 2012

For all intents and purposes, Trump has basically been the President of the United States since last summer kek

I can't believe we actually pulled it off, nothing any board can do can top what Sup Forums just did. Fuck the sheer smugness of the board won't fade for years.

What was your favorite moment of the night? This glorious clink was what made it for me.

eliminating the electoral college or secession which would get rid of California faster?

>Obama,

>You're Fired.

The fuck are they going to call Arizona and Michigan?

>pepe is the frog on the unicycle
Had it coming.
>words words words on normalfagbook

That's who I watched, because I was hoping they'd have Don Lemon on to openly weep. It was hilarious because I knew they were just dragging shit out for 2 hours to try to blunt the joy of Trump getting elected despite it clearly being all over. When he was about to give his victory speech they were finally literally like, "Alright, better just call this. CNN projects Trump wins, now here's his speech."

APOLOGIZE

We can only follow KEK. How this ends, nobody knows.

desu fampai we should call it PRESIDENT-ELECT TRUMP GENERAL so then we get another countdown to changing the name to President

come back home mehmet

>Candidate for the Republican party wins the Republic's vote
>Candidate for the Democratic party wins the democratic vote

nothing wrong desu

is czech next?

a few nukes
cleanse the land with holy fire

Trump has started to form his government!

apnews.com/98f56c22cbb74a0e8e5f5bc272e9d620/Trump-begins-to-play-catch-up-on-transition-to-White-House

The Mexico visit cemented that. Buchanan was right again, that was the 'Nixon goes to China' moment.

I had a mega-version of these pictures posted before, but realized it was a pain in the ass to read, so I broke them up again.

ahahahaha...thanks

You first.

>yfw the senate undermines Trump
>Ryan already said not willing to impose term-limits as part of Trump's ethics reform

there's a lot of fucking rats in the RNC
cant be trusted, only used

youtube.com/watch?v=MFK0yG8xG5I

It really was wonderful. The Mexico trip could not have gone any better for Trump. It was literally PERFECT optics.

Based Pat Buchanan.

youtube.com/watch?v=TQOnTj3CyaM

It's beautiful, isn't it?
I can post smug frogs and trumps and awoos on all boards but the most cucked, like Sup Forums.
It's so glorious to be able to radiate smugness at all hours of the day.

This

>REPORT: Hillary Clinton Couldn’t Stop Crying, Blamed Comey and Obama for Her Stunning Loss

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-couldnt-stop-crying-blamed-comey-obama-stunning-loss-video/

We meme'd pic related into existence. What price do you think Kek will demand of us?

Tell me about the snake, has kek given the chaos demons of old enough strength to finally eat the sun?

Why? Amish are based

Buy all the Amish baked goods you can.
I don't think we would have won PA without them.

>implying

Not sure if it's been posted yet. But here's a bunch of blacks beating a white man for supporting Trump.

streamable.com/6nwo

Doesn't look like they did anything wrong to me. They good boys.

Picked up a Danish newspaper today. I might have it framed.

Wow, what a shining example of a touch, female leader

Hey remember when Hillary's campaign staff called off the election night fireworks celebration? That was kind of weird huh

No fucking way this is not a sarcastic take on sjw imbeciles

I liked when Alex Jones came bursting into the studio at the beginning of the night screaming about how he'd been DDOSed and the globalists were doing it to prevent them from reporting on how they were stealing the election.

EVERYONE WATCH THIS

If you ever wanted to know what the faggots in the GOPe truly thought about Trump watch this fucking video. Goddamn I hate those cocksuckers.

I'm so thankful he won.

youtube.com/watch?v=SkYbBStofDo

>aussie in the bg

IT WAS MY FUCKING TURN

>implying I have anything to apologize for when I've got some amish-lite family living up in Oxford who spend their days mowing grass and making homemade jam

This fucking newspaper came out saying "PRESIDENT CLINTON'.
>Polls were right

>What price do you think Kek will demand of us?

All of our dubbies, posting of Pepes/Kek images and of course rubbing/praying/kissing our frog ornaments.

>What price do you think Kek will demand of us?
the question is not whether or not kek is with us. the question is are we with kek?
this was his will

oops, wrong one
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_foudD52pQ

THESE SHILLS ON MJ

JUST STOP

YOU LOST

Swedish newspapers are reporting that bullying is increasing in American schools with Trump elected. Apparently kids are "trumping" girls by grabbing them by the pussy. How do you feel about this?

THE ELECTION WAS NOTHING BUT A SMOKE SCREEN

I HEARD THE WISCONSIN PROJECTION THEN...

I´m thinking about moving to the US in three years, after I finish my masters degree. Which states are the best for architects? And where is the highest percentage of Americans of Hungarian descent?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums is just fun light ribbing.

/qa/ is what a board looks like if you make an actual enemy of Sup Forums then lose spectacularly.
They should rename it vichy/pol/ as that is new glorious lebensraum for our humble shitpost frogs to breed and migrate.

>blaming obama

Why? What did he do to prevent her from winning?

im pretty sure thats putin, but i like your observation better

These people are going to fear for their well being for four years because they've been so throughly brainwashed.

Instead they're going to get their country fixed and better than it's ever been before.

I think this may actually end up being the greatest redpilling of time - all these leftists and liberals will realize that they've been lied to from the beginning.

>Warren

how can They at the same time claim children are becoming bullies and learning to be patriarchal fascists from Trump and that they are crying that he won?

He will renovate the white House and turn it into a palace that makes a yearly profit of 10 billion dollars. Praise the Trump

>liberals making shit up
>Swedestan
Feels good that liberals are that butthurt desu

Leaving Twitter isn't an option? The fuck does that mean? Do millennials think being on social media is required by law?

I thought it was the reverse, anti-Trumpers bullying Trump supporters.

>Author Ed Klein joined Steve Malzberg on Newsmax TV on Wednesday after Donald Trump shocked the world by winning the US presidency in his first ever political race.

That really puts it into perspective. He's never run for anything before, he chooses as his first test the Presidency of the most powerful country on the planet, and wins.

Are these kids tanned Swedes by chance?

Republicans have the State's governorship and legislatures. Trump can use the bully pulpit to call for a State's Convention. The people can demand it.

Is this the fight we want to take on? Because we need to discuss it. I'm generally opposed to term limits.

LEAVE PENCE ALONE

Although that does mean he's great as assassination insurance.

I will be disappointed if he doesn't renovate the front lawn to be a mini golf course.

Supposedly she thinks he didn't do enough to keep Comey off her ass

So whens this Obama - Trump meet up?

3 bongs

Hear michelle made some faggy vegetable garden

Can someone send me a link to TYTs livestream or reactions?

Someone give me reasons why electoral college is better than popular vote.