Abortion

What if I'm fucking this girl who I'm not dating or anything and get her pregnant. I'm not ruining my life. I would push her to get an abortion, as would any intelligent person.

So why should we ban abortions? I'm fine banning them in like the last trimester but the first trimester is definitely okay, maybe the second idk that much.

No replies means that keeping abortion legal is the only logical way to go about this.

Thanks everyone for participating.

I'm okay with banning abortion as long as women are protected. By protected i mean there should be a law in effect that puts the father on the hook, financially speaking, for both mother and child for the rest of their lives.

What the fuck man, that would be shit. I want to fuck but I don't want to get a girl pregnant. I sure as hell don't plan on waiting till I'm like 29 and marrying someone to finally have sex again.

If anything, your plan sounds even worse than just banning abortion.

It will stay legal. I'm all for Trump and voted in PA, but there's no way he's actually going to take away abortion. There's no sweeter release than busting a fat nut in some prime gash no condom

Why do milennials think that having a baby is ruining your life?

If the girl gets pregnant through rape or other violent means it should be legal to get an abortion approved.

But if both of you choose to not use any of the countless forms of birth control and you ride that dirty slit bareback thinking the pullout method works every time and then you get pregnant and have an abortion. Well I agree that both should be punished by the law for being fucking idiots in 2016.

Meh babbbbieeess

Because I'm broke man. I'm in college, albeit about to graduate. I couldn't afford that. I want to settle down with someone when I'm like 28 and can afford it, not when I'm in my early twenties.

Plus, what if I don't want to marry the chick? Then I end up marrying some other woman, and am paying child support for my other kid I didn't want, and paying for my kid I do want.

Abortion is empty virtue signalling just as sjws are mindless virtue signalling

Bruh condoms are only like 97% protection, but not 100% guaranteed. Plus if she's not on the pill then you are really hoping you aren't the 3%. 95% of polls said Trump would win and look what happened.

Stop having sex without a condom if she's not on the pill you degenerate baboon

Saged your shit thread

>Because I'm broke man. I'm in college, albeit about to graduate. I couldn't afford that. I want to settle down with someone when I'm like 28 and can afford it, not when I'm in my early twenties.

Then you have other people to blame instead of being a cuck and not saving the white race

Unfortunately, this election will embolden the moron Christian evangelicals who will no doubt- for the next 4 years- tell everyone how they know god, tell everyone how they are morally suprerior to everyone, blah blah blah. It's shit that I had to vote for Trump

instead of killing a life to stop yourself from "ruining" yours, why don't you pry your dick out of pick up culture and get the fuck out of this country you degenerate pice of SHIT

No I use a condom, but it only prevents it if used correctly 98% of the time. What about the 2% man.

have you ever talked to any women?

Oh fuck off you hypocritical piece of shit. I bet, when you go to school or work, you brag about women you have sex with too. Fuck you and fuck all people like you

lmao bro it's a bundle of cells at the beginning. No harm no foul. Why would I pry myself out of pick up culture bro? Sorry I'm not an autist and women actually like me.

If you loose your seed inside a woman you should be on the hook. Don't go around "fucking", act like you're a human who has a shred of decency and self-respect.

I never had problems getting a gf. I had sex (against my will) in Mexico at age 13, never had a problem getting a gf, never had a problem keeping women with me. Women love me, they don't love you shitheads because you're wildly unbalanced. Then you bitch about "why no white women", "meh white race"- people like you should die off. Your mindless virtue signalling is literally killing Christianity and is pushing people towards being heathens

>he hasn't discovered nihilistic hedonism

I have SELF-respect, which is why I wouldn't want to be on the hook.

So you're saying that condoms a piece of latex that wraps around your whole dick is 97% percent effective and more than likely with your logic you mean that that 3% is just when you say "I'm just going to start of sticking it in then I'll use a cond....whoops I cummed in your vagina babe". Anyone can feel a condom breaking and it doesn't take a genius to pull out say" hold on slut this shit broke let me get another" most times the only reason a condom breaks is small dick faggots buying them too large

kek wills it and agrees.

t. teenager

I'm not talking about your romantic relationships. Have you ever talked to or been with friends with any women that have had abortions, or related any sort of issue?

That means he will have to give up his sweet lifestyle of partying and vidya, and instead he will have to be the head of a household and a family

I'm betting OP is a nigger

>says the cuck who can't get laid

Luckily I have never had a condom break, so I wouldn't know that you can feel it easily. That makes me a bit more comfortable.

"If you use condoms perfectly every single time you have sex, they're 98% effective at preventing pregnancy. But people aren't perfect, so in real life condoms are about 82% effective — that means about 18 out of 100 people who use condoms as their only birth control method will get pregnant each year."

you gotta keep yourself sane as you grow older, friend. the way i'm going, it'll all be over anyway

Stop buying magnum condoms for your small dick faggot. That's the only reason they break.

lmao no but okay.

See

>claims self-respect
>won't provide for child or mother

You're nothing more than a soulless animal. You're not even that because animals take care of their young.

You're acting like a nigger.

Already here you're talking about having baby mamas and side chicks. You're a degenerate nigger

What part of SELF do you not understand.

I don't have baby mamas or side chicks. I'm talking about the hypothetical situation that involves me getting a girl pregnant while in or recently out of college, and unable to afford it financially. Then, years later, finding a woman I actually want to marry and having children with her, and having to pay for them too.

Don't listen to fags who tell you how/when to have sex with others. You're literally cucking yourself. That dude is an obvious beta who's probably some jealous fuck.

Name the reason why they have a percentage of being ineffective.

You will most likely find that small dick manlets go buy nigger magnums or they think that shit has to be snug like a jacket. If you read any of the instructions you don't ram that shit onto your dick and pull it down right. You leave some room and you're fine

>Abortion is empty virtue signalling
It's the opposite actually. Not aborting an unwanted child (cripple, downie, etc) is virtue signaling

An intelligent person wouldn't end up turning a simple fuck in to a pregnancy. The state shouldn't clean up after degenerecy unless it's the women was raped or if the baby's a tard

You should have thought of that before riding the pussy carrousel.

If you added -ish to the end, you would find a word that describes your actions and thoughts perfectly. You're a corrupted human.

Do it yourself then. Otherwise you'll be giving power to Moloch.

well fuck your life honestly
you made the mistake
man up and go with it
or will you be a dindu and run away

Trump isn't, I'm sure he appreciates abortions. Pence on the other hand, who is pretty much going to play president with Trump only being a figure head, most definitely will though.

>intelligent person
an intelligent person wouldn't have gotten her pregnant in the first place

You sound like an irresponsible illiterate moron who should have their citizenry, autonomy, and honstely living privilege, REVOKED!
Degenerate...

Nice.

>honestly

Really though, you shouldn't be allowed to participate in society if all you wish is mindless hedonism with no responsibility.

We have freedom because we are responsible, be responsible.

I'm married to a wonderful woman. I have a great life. I think people would be better if they abstained from promiscuity. When you can't find a decent wife or girlfriend because they are all sluts, look at yourself in the mirror and say, "I'm the problem".

Not an argument

>polls

Literally screeching

Too bad for you, OP. With a Trump presidency, degenerates like you will be the first to kicked out of society. No more irresponsible sex, no more casual sex, no more baby mamas or side chicks.

You should have voted for Hillary if you wanted this lifestyle to be commended

Assuming you're implying trump wants to ban abortions, he doesn't. His final statement on the matter is that it's a state decision.

Live and Alabama and your girl is pregnant? Go over to Texas and get it done. Simple

My personal opinion, up to 44 days. That should be the limit.

posting this in every abortion thread I see from now on

I don't think your animu pillow counts as a wife fag.

>Jealousy, the post.

A baby Is literally the most innocent form of life. Killing an innocent baby because you fucked up in your life choices is something a lot of people are against. Not everyone is a pathetic nihilist fag.

It's not like you're ever going to fuck a woman anyway so why are you even worrying about this?

christfags, is there no indication of when the baby has his soul infused into him or anything similar?

islam for example clearly states a point in time of a fetus, after 4 months, is when it has to be considered human, because allah infuses life essence into it at that time

Keep it legal, but allow doctors to refuse doing the surgery on religious/moral/generally not being a piece of shit reasons.
Works for us.

it is murder.

Because I want you degenerate fucks to suffer.

I want you to suffer, I want you to live in squalor for the rest of your lives because you were too fucking stupid to use contraceptives, and were degenerate enough to go fucking around in the first place.

I want you to have a shit life, because you're shit, your partner is shit, and you're making our country shit.

I'm actually pro-choice and totally fine with murdering babies, but I will happily ban the fuck out of it to make you fuckers mad for the rest of your lives.

it's never ok to kill an unborn child. It's the most stomach churning act a woman can do. Hell's inferno isn't hot enough for the soulless people that fight for this satanic act.

As long as you concede that its murder, ill accept your right to murder a baby. Thats the crux of the argument.

A woman and man must stand before her family and say " i need to murder my baby". Thats all that i think should be required.

If you cant handle that, you're going to have mental health issues afterwards when the reality sinks in.

Theres controception you numb skull. Of you really couldnt be bothered wearing a rubber or her using the pill, thats on you.

Over here in Ireland abortion is effectively illegal in all but the most serious cases (incest, rape, extreme deformities, etc), and thats how it should be.

Trump, in the debates, said unequivocally that he will install justices to repeal Roe V Wade....he is absolutely going to take abortion away, numbnuts, how do you not get this....or at least make it a state issue and PA would prolly make abortion illegal as well.

>Hell's Inferno
>Soulless
>He believes in Jewish fairy tales

Kek

it's your own fault, no one forced you to fuck.

also, thanks to trump, abortion will be gone soon. i appreciate that.

basically this, trump is pro life, he said it imself for those fucking morons who didn't watch the debate.

>intelligent person.
"sex" is procreation. don't want to create? don't do it. dumbass.

I don't think you should be able to do fuck all consequence free. You fuck around and not take precautions you have to live with the consequences.

That's the way I think and vote.

Not that guy, but absolutely not.

Fuck you for thinking everybody is as degenerate as you are, fuckhead.

I hope you get a painful STD that you can't get rid of.

THIS.

Honestly, if you were too retarded to into Implanon, you deserve what you get.

Gf got pregnant while using pill, aborted the fuck out of it tho

Kill yourself you degenerate

>sex with a woman you would not impregnate if she would let you

What are you, gay?

Sex is best if you view a baby as a prize not a burden, get higher caliber of chicks to fuck

Unpopular opinion on the chan but I believe we should keep abortion legal as it's going to curve minoritys from having as many children and also not ruining people's lives. I prettt much agree with everything Sup Forums likes to say but that one aspect.

PONOS + VAGOO = BABBY

DON'T WANT BABY? DON'T PUT BENIS IN BAGINA.

STILL WANT TO PUT BENIS IN BAGINA? CORRECTLY USE THE MANY FORMS OF EFFECTIVE BIRTH CONTROL AND ACCEPT THE .1% RISK YOU HORNY FUCK.

You should have thought of that before knocking her up. Murdering the child is a nigger act. Man up and deal with it.

>child

W R O N G

For example, why aren't Down's syndrome children appointed CEOs of major companies? Could it be because they can't think or reason at the same level as an adult? Why is their obvious inequality compared to normal humans so easy to accept for you delusional religious weirdos but the idea that a clump of cells or even a second trimester fetus is not able to conceptualize the circumstances of its abortion is suddenly BS? You people talk about incomplete genetic material as if it's an innocent life. You need to step off your moral high horse and stop trying to police the lives of others because you are going the way of National Review anti-trumpers and SJWs. Time to enter the 21st century fucking knuckledraggers

Jews

>What if I'm fucking this girl who I'm not dating or anything and get her pregnant. I'm not ruining my life. I would push her to get an abortion, as would any intelligent person.

Killing own children is not = intelligence outside a democrat convention.

>not passing on superior genetics

>Why do milennials think that having a baby is ruining your life?

Family courts. Its a form of self genocide practiced by nu males who don't want sons and daughters and need to perform child sacrifice to appease the feminist witches they have sex with.

This, if you look at who started the movements saying otherwise you're bound to notice a few coincidences about their ancestors

>the first trimester is definitely okay

What's your reasoning for that?