Why do so many people hate this man? Anytime i hear someone talking about trumps relations...

Why do so many people hate this man? Anytime i hear someone talking about trumps relations, they bring up Putin in a negative light.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tx8ZqZtjyT4
youtu.be/eXYQbgvzxdM
youtu.be/fWOeRcjVuy0
youtu.be/ZYfCWVbUF1k
qz.com/336047/an-appalling-list-of-human-rights-abuses-last-year-in-putins-russia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because western media is scared that a president of any country can be protective of his country and people and not "progressive".

Putin does his best, he really made Russia a better place after commies. 90s were horrid, but nowadays it is kinda okay, could've been better.

And the West pussifies itself, which Putin, Duterte and others oppose.

Mass media has sprinklepooped this meme into various minds. Those minds sprinklepoop into other minds.

How else would Joe Dumbass come to have such feelings for an abstract goy on the other side of the planet? What about an armada of Joe Dumbasses all having the same Potemkinthink around roughly the same time?

he is a smart man
no one hates him on Sup Forums other than jewish shills

I like Putin and Bibi because they fuck around with Merkel.

liberals hates him

People think we still live in the Cold War Era and that the Russians are still mongering for war with the US.

kek
look at that germany
in the past anybody who would mess with the germans would be in big trouble

and now everyone is playing you guys as fools.
sad, nice """leader""" you have elected, i think if you elected a turk it would be no different

The media portrays him as a homophobe that does not move an inch to help gays in his country. It seems like not being PC is the worst thing you can do as a leader according to these people.

He's a strong man that rules with force of personality, embraces nationalism, and rejects PC culture, of course liberal media hates him and have tricked Americans into hating him.

He might also not be so squeaky clean on human rights as most western leaders are (or at least pretend to be), but Russia under him is at least basically democratic and basically capitalist which is more than a fuckton of countries can say, and is sure as fuck an improvement from the post-Soviet Union dystopia it was during the 90s.

he is good. made Russia strong. But he have been president for 16 years now. It's too much.

Except living in the cold war era pretty much describes Putin in a nutshell.

Do you have term limits? Or can Putin be prez until he dies?

its probably for the best he stays for a while longer until we find out out what trump is up to

Maybe because he invades other countries? Is a dictator for life in Russia? Keeps enacting laws that limits the freedom of ordinary Russians?

Lots of other things. Yeah, he's "cOOL", but this is not a game.

IN Russia, if a journalist or anyone else causes too much fuss, said person gets killed. Also a lot of taxpayer's money go straight into his pockets (billions).

I understand why some like him though. Some people are born to be subjects, not citizens.

watch this two videos (with subs)

youtube.com/watch?v=tx8ZqZtjyT4

youtu.be/eXYQbgvzxdM

>president of any country can be protective of his country and people and not "progressive"
youtu.be/fWOeRcjVuy0
youtu.be/ZYfCWVbUF1k

>Tell me more about my country

>made Russia strong

Go back to sosach.

murderous quasi-dictator who isn't afraid to play fast and loose to maintain power.

seems like a decent leader, all other things concerned. dude has balls of steel.

Look at this shill burning. Truth can't be hidden - that's why trump won.

>decent leader, all other things concerned
Trump won promising better future for average American. Under Putin (much like Americans under Obama) average Russian suffering.

Putin is a mixed bag. He loves Russia and I think he understands the dangers of progressivism. He's got a keen mind for politics and doesn't take shit from anyone. I think he does have a genuine sense of compassion and justice, which is tempered by a strong sense of realism.

That being said, as much as he loves Russia, he loves himself more. He has used his position to vastly enrich himself. I think that his attempts to maintain the allegiance of the former SSRs have not worked out especially well, I feel like Ukraine and Georgia have been lost to the globalists, and it has not reflected well on the economy of Russia.

Additionally, his tolerance and funding of Ramzan Kadyrov and his ultra-oppressive dictatorship in Chechnya is pretty sobering, and it has reached the point that I question how much control he has over Kadyrov.

Shut up, piece of shit.

I think it is because they know that he rose to power using the same methods as the American-Jewish establishment, that is false flags and the problem-reaction-solution method that has worked so well for Nato and Israel

So they don't want to have another player in the game who knows the rules as well as them. Putin is more similar to the Clintons than we think, that is why they fear him so much. He knows. And they know he knows.

i think russia is still not stable enough, but he needs to independeize from oil and hasnt done shit in that regard

Because he's a man's man. People these day's like cucky, weak, and effeminate men, like our "leader"

>I understand why some like him though. Some people are born to be subjects, not citizens.
Trump voters in a nutshell

Because he's not on board the globalists 1984 train so the msm portrays him as evil when in fact he's a total bro. The same goes for Assad.

Everything I see about him is based. Russians should be proud to have him as president.

He is really kind of a piece of shit.

See: qz.com/336047/an-appalling-list-of-human-rights-abuses-last-year-in-putins-russia/

That being said, having a bad relationship with him can only have horrible implications for both the Russian and American people. Hillary was just a fucking instigator when it came to foreign policy and that does nothing to help us or Russia.

The only problem is he hates ethnic russians.

Trump and Putin have the best relations, YUUUGE RELATIONS, they're doing to have the greatest relation that you've ever seen. And it's going to be a beautiful thing

He grabs the Ukraine by the Crimea and doesn't afraid of anything.

Only complaint I heard about him is appearatly he is in some loophole where he has been president for 16 years.

Other then that, I have no idea. He seems pretty awesome from what I seen

Because he is dangerous. As is anyone with power in a country with that many people, nuclear weapons, and very little respect for others that have the same. He frightens them just like a man with a gun frightens people. He has the power to end you and you have nothing you can do about it.

Now all that being the case, he seems like a decent enough guy, if you are Russian. To everyone else, not so great. If you are Ukrainian, he should be your greatest worry. He has no respect for past agreements and has the power to just do whatever and the other nations of the world won't stop him.

doesnt seem so bad, the crimea situation is the only issue that could been handled better. If its so fucking bad county everyone wouldve moved out of the coutry. (ban on lgbt propaganda putin senpai мяяяяy)