Ofcourse the media would buy their shit. Is their any videos of liberal saltiness/freakouts yet?

Ofcourse the media would buy their shit. Is their any videos of liberal saltiness/freakouts yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6nwo
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-youtube-star-guilty-20161108-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey rabbi, whatcha doin?

this

streamable.com/6nwo
Chimpout boys

>f*****g f****ts

What id they mean by this?

I saw a tweet earlier where a girl claimed she had a knife pulled on her by a Trump supporter. I think the police were subtley trolling her because they asked her to fill out a police report.

Didn't know fags bleed that.

Im a gay man, I went out shooting with my army friend to celebrate the trump victory
What a fucking faggot. I bet the person who attacked him was muslim

>not even a fucking spec of """"blood"""" on his trendy faggot neon white watch

fake and gay

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-youtube-star-guilty-20161108-story.html
This is the same guy. Comment this link.

WINNING AT SOMETHING MAKES US ANGRY AND WANT TO ATTACK PEOPLE

It's ok their liberals Bro

Farming ferrets

>body drenched in blood
>wrist watch completely clean

Makes sense.

I've definitely just been attacked

Do people really expect us to believe that kids 10 and under really give a shit about all this stuff? Do they think everybody is that stupid?

These people are nucking futs

I don't see a wound in his face. Some of it looks like it could have trickled down from his scalp, but most of it starts from below that level, and there's no visible cut or hole that could produce that much blood, even though it is a (((head wound))).

People usually don't have smirks on their face after being beat within an inch of their life.

Looks more like "I got a bloody nose, so I decided to smear it all over my fucking face." You can even see the 3 finger swipes down his forehead

>tfw they actually attack people but if we do we are "evil"

Nice one man