F

We should use our meme magic to get President Trump a cat instead of the likely dog. It would be more fitting for God Emperor.

No.

Dog is Man's best friend. That's all we need now is more pussy-grabbing jokes.

>No.

>Dog is Man's best friend. That's all we need now is more pussy-grabbing jokes.

I think it'd be fitting for a Sup Forums elected president to get a cat though. Plus dogs are lame

why would trump want a cat?
you are confusing him with some faggot.

it would be fitting if all the cat loving sissies would finally gtfo.
go an hero with the rest of the faggots.

Why not both?

Why not a frog?

Bullshit. Dogs only. Trump should get a Rhodesian ridgeback because they are awesome.

My aunt used to breed those. Nice dogs.

Fuck your closet gayness and your cats you faggot. Dogs are the way to dog.

I can imagine the Huffpost butthurt already if trump gets one of these

Agreed. Dogs are for racists that want brainwashed slaves. Cats are for reasonable people who want a companion that can think for itself

lol

i like cats :3

FIRST PUSSY

Dog>cat

>these opinions

Because Trump isn't autistic

only males with low T have cats

How bout a bullfrog named pepe

can you imagine if Trump had a presidential cat named Grabber tho

I started this thread yesterday, but he will have a dog. My vote is English Mastiff.

KEK wills it.

lel dogs are such a silly democrat pet, guaranteed you faggots have some little yappy fucker

>plz walk me
>plz give me attention
>oh i need constant affirmation
>plz bathe me

cats dont give a fuck and are a proper man pet

>Wanting the first meme president of the united states to have a animal so retarded it has to be walked otherwise it will shit itself then consume it's own feces as a pet instead of something based that can take care of it's own business and is a literal meme like him.

A big-ass maine coon would be purrfect. Imagine the cat chilling in the oval office, and - as soon as president trump leaves his seat - occupy the presidential chair.

Dogs are for fags

Dogs are unintelligent. Trump should definitely get a cat.