Other urls found in this thread:

wikipetan.tumblr.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How Damian's a fucking bitch.

>tumblr nose

How fucking Damian's a bitch.

Starfire’s tits.

this

Wondering if his dick is also bigger than Damian's.

Big black booties.

If he one day will become a good character.

Has his x-ray vision not developed yet?

Ending all /ss/ fetishes.

Comic books.

Wondering when his cold will go away

furry traps

His mom in Catwoman's costume

Tim Drakes dead.

About Damian

If gay sex with Damian would be a sin

OP didn't ask what you're thinking of

>What is he thinking about???

>who's this user on Sup Forums who has a crush on me and keeps making threads about me

I want to ask Jon for his autograph if I spot him in public, and then pat his head and tell him that he's doing a great job.

>About Damian's butt
FIFY user.

Power Girl's boob window.

this

That strange feeling he gets around Starfire.

How Starfire makes him think of his mom but in a funny way.

Lewd thoughts of Damian in Jon's clothes.

>How old is she? If she is still a Titan, that means she is a teen. Maybe if I wait a couple of years, she will give me a chance!. I do know she was VERY friendly to dad, maybe she has a thing for Kryptonians

adult dicks

Damian and if he will let him wear his clothes.

How to rid the world of fujoshits.

Raping babies.

bags of sand

Lois the ultimate wingmom.

is jimenez God with a pencil?

Jon can't wear his clothes. They are way too small.

Kek. Damian being a Manley is probably the best thing about their relationship.

From which issue is this?

>no issue of Jon and damian on a date at the county fair swapping costumes like their parents

>Damian's mom are really hot.

killing cats and shit

>"There has to be a way I can take a photo using my x-ray vision"

Source?

someone shop katy with Damian

That sounds like a fun project.

dc doesn't do any type of pandering right?

>doesn't do any type of pandering

Well I would say pandering is impossible to avoid. If you mean like mangaka do then yes I would say they don't.

Nope or else he be trying to take a peek a women a lot and be super obvious

How to get Mommy Lois to do incest /ss/ with him.

'bout buttfuckin

Burgs? Like a good american boy

He starts with Starfire and then moves on to

Jon has great taste.

Is she trying to eat him? Disgusting.

JonxDamian surpasses any /ss/ ships

They balance each other so perfectly. /ss/ is for self-insertfags with no creativity

Then he goes after Livewire, Vixen and Black Canary... i'm having a lot of ideas. I wish I knew how to draw or make video games.

Seriously, they are pushing the Starfire /ss/ angle hard.

>/ss/ is for self-insertfags with no creativity

I don't see a problem with that.

>I wish I knew how to draw or make video games.
Making CYOAs with twine is incredibly easy and fun.

How old is Star supposed to be? Jon should pull an Anakin and get together with his Onee-San Starfire.

So anyone else want to see Mary (along with the rest of the Shazam family for that matter) pop back up, perhaps interacting with Jon? I think they'd have a lot of fun with Jon, and the interaction would be hilarious from an outside perspective.

I mean it depends on if Billy is a dick still.

How hard is it to start with RPGMaker? Kinda want to learn how to make games with that stuff.

She's a Teen Titan so at most she's 19

What is /ss/ and why do so many women ask him if he wants to do it

I don't know, I've never tried it. I've worked with Twine and Renpy

>Jon: "We can't be out on patrol too long, I have to be home to finish my math homework"
>Mary: "Me too."
>Jon: "Yeah my mom gets rea-, wait what?"
Or alternatively
>Billy and Jon arguing over what Captain Carrot Zoo Crew game is better

As someone who knows jack shit about DC, can someone please explain who these kids are? It seems like there are at least 10 different mini Robins/Supermans/The Flashs out there and it confuses the shit out of me.

Jonathan Kent, named after Clark Kent's adoptive father, is the son of Superman and Lois Lane, also known as Superboy. Damien Wayne is the biological son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghul, daughter of Ras al Ghul, who is 3 years older than Jon. Jon is a fun, kind boy who wants to do the right thing, and is friends with Damien, a manlet stick in the mud who refuses to act like a kid because his dad is Batman and his grandfather ran The League of Assassins

Just the latest Robin and Superboy.

>Just the latest Robin and Superboy.

Wait, there are other mini Robins and Superboys?

Well in previous incarnations there was Conner Kent, a clone of Superman that went by Superboy. And obviously there were several Robins, Damien being the most recent. In chronological order, there was Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and then Damien being the current Robin. The first 3 were adoptive "sons' Bruce took under his care

Thanks for the explanation. Can you also explain who the young Superman guy with the white-stripe-shaved-sides hairstyle and leather jacket is? His name is escaping me.

Wait, now I remember, it's Jason Todd. He was a mini-Robin, not Superman, my mistake.

What's the deal with all the Flashes?

>kid
>manlet

Jason Todd was the second Robin. He died, and came back to life as The Red Hood.

The Flash Family is a little different, seeing how they're a "family" mostly connected by a mantle, but some are blood related. Gay Garrick was the first Flash, but Barry Allen is more associated as being "The" Flash in the modern era. Now here's where it gets tricky; there are 2 Wally Wests. Original Wally is from an old timeline, and is a red headed ginger who eventually took over as "Flash" when Barry died. New 52 "Black Wally" was basically a diversity change that happened a few years ago because of a new timeline after Flashpoint. Old Wally came back, and now there are 2 Wally's running around from different timelines who are somewhat related. Then theres Bart Allen, who went by Impulse, Jesse Quick, and so on

all you need to know is that bart is the best speedster

>trying to take a peek a women a lot
I see the delusional /ss/fags are just as bad as the whales when it comes to character assassination.

Maybe his Aunt Diana

>Jon
>A peeping tom
Jon is pure, like his dad. He respects women's privacy. The moment his X-Ray vision would kick in, he'd go full Scott Summers shutting his eyes, asking his dad on how to fix it.

These threads are really fucking disgusting. I don't know who is more nasty the fat landwhale fingering herself to underboys fucking or the fat virgin neckbeards that insert as Jon and imagine getting gangfucked by Heroine Stacys.

How about
>the fat virgin neckbeards fapping to underage boys fucking while insert himself as one of the boys.

I'm kind of in the same boat. I mean I like the idea of Jon hanging out with Shazam/Mary Marvel, but only because it would be cute friendship between 2 heroes around the same age trying to prove themselves

>t. Triggered Reddit Moralfag
Ahh, your asspain is truly delicious.

I distinctly remember Jon overly denying that he used his x-ray vision once.

sauce please?

@izumocay

>imagine getting gangfucked by Heroine Stacys.
I just want him and Starfire to smooch, I don't want him gangbanged

GIB SAUCE

It's from Fightingvipers secret blog
wikipetan.tumblr.com the password is faggot

Special fun time with Kory.

This one.

Anyone know the source for this page?

May I ask?

not anymore. Damian is the latest Robin after Dick, Jason, and Tim

as for Superboy, there's only one, Jonathan as everyone else has been wiped from this canon, though Kon-El is coming being reintroduced in the latest SuperSons/Teen Titans/Superman event

That's a really messy way to eat yogurt.

Sexyverse Comics.