Sherman has a population of 4,148 (2010, the show came out in 2011)

>Sherman has a population of 4,148 (2010, the show came out in 2011)
>The monster was rampaging for 3 weeks before HMER killed it according to the reporter

What was this lazy fucker doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!vQQhSBjK!gCJmHe_2JEC4JoA12-zhmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-Nq12k4xM7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based on the area code, the large metropolitan area and the massive body of water right next to it, the Sherman in Sym-Bionic Titan is most likely a fictionalized version of Chicago rather than the small village down near Springfield. The name was a reference to the Shermer, Illinois from 80's movies such as Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, 16 Candles, Weird Science, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, et cetera.

Sherman's the suburb offshoot of the city I think. Besides, the monster was hunting the titan down. Probably squashed the occasional masses but really it didn't give a shit or want to waste energy on stopping on every last ant-like speck on the ground.

I have today off all to myself, the house is Christmas's as Fuck.

What is this cartoon and should I binge it today while I can?

Sym-Bionic Titan. Created by Genndy Tartakovsky, the guy who made Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack.

Titan has giant robots versus giant monsters and some cool fights, but there is also a bunch of 80's movie style teen high school stuff, which puts some people off. I love the show, go watch it.

mega.nz/#F!vQQhSBjK!gCJmHe_2JEC4JoA12-zhmQ

Samurai jack and dexter lab?

I'm sold, thanks user and merry Christmas when it comes!

i hate newfags

>T. Scrooge Mcduck

Oh come on, Grinch, I thought you liked Christmas now

This show was amazing. Anyone got kimmy dancing to that cure song or the booty quake one?

>galaluna will never be freed

Space Age Love Song by Flock of Seagulls.
youtube.com/watch?v=-Nq12k4xM7I

Show was too good for this world. It still saddens me that it's never coming back. Also sad that there's no full version of the song that Lance's band played in the woods; it was kind of a jam.

holy fuck I forgot how gorgeous the art was in this show