Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/kmscodi/status/796554667748716545/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White men are pretty radical not gonna lie.

oh wow, they're voting in their interests

those bastards

Seriously, why are white males filled with so much rage and anger?

Voting for yur own interests is radicalization?

COLOR ME WHITE!

Based

You know, I remember when the internet was basically 100% nerdy white people

FPBP

>Comparing memes with suicide bombing
What a time to be alive

The difference is that we change ourselves and try to improve our own lives by becoming more conservative or reactionary. We don't blow ourselves up or murder people because we realize it's what savages do.

Liberals on Islam
>The US is creating terrorists by bombing these people!
>We need to sympathize with them

Liberals on white Americans:
>EVERY ONE OF YOU IS A POTENTIAL RAPIST
>CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE
>YOU'RE AUTOMATICALLY AN OPPRESSOR BECAUSE YOU'RE WHITE
>YOUR OPINION IS INVALID BECAUSE YOU'RE WHITE
>YOU SHITLORD
>YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF COLONIALISM
>YOUR ANCESTORS WERE EVIL
>ALL WHITES ARE EVIL
>YOU'RE GUILTY OF ORIGINAL SIN

>Oh my god! Where are all these radical right wingers online coming from?!

I used to be a pretty chill person before Obama took office and this huge SJW white guilt push went into over drive.
If Right Wing death squads actually were a reality I would join one in a second. I have no mercy for these people. They brought this on themselves.

If you radicalize one side like was done with blacks (think BLM) the other tends to radicalize as well.

Digits confirm Kek is among us

Working in another country. Acclimated to working with and learning about different cultures.

But I'm a fucking radicalized, racist, misogynistic white male.

I hope these people grow up or die off soon. I'm tired of this shit. Can't get a break in the US. Won't even attempt going to Europe now.

Its sad when a foreign country has more to offer and is less judgemental than my home even if I'm an oddity here.

#notallehitemales
#raceofpeace
#buildkkkgroupsnotwalls

Sup Forums the internet h8 'n' b8 machine. It sure changed me.

To Victory Brothers!

14/88

>Really makes you think.

It should.

Read up on fathers rights and family courts.
How about male suicide rates?
Retirement ages?
State benefit disparity?
Death in the workplace?

Men are pissed off.

They have excellent reasons for being so.

mobile.twitter.com/kmscodi/status/796554667748716545/video/1

Uh oh, they're scared because we decided to check their privilege. Maybe you shouldn't have taunted us and did shit in spite of us.

>KILL ALL WHITE FOLK!!!
>BEAUTIFUL BROWN WALL!!!
>WE NEED TO TOLERATE EVERYONE... EXCEPT WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!
>White men and women see this shit
>Overwhemlingly vote Trump in response
Gee I wonder why

Pretty much this. I miss not having so much contempt for people

94% of industrial deaths and accident (NIOSH)
Men
80% of Suicides – CDC
Men
76% of homicide victims – DOJ
Men

Women receive custody in about 84% of child custody cases.

Of the top fifteen leading causes of death, men lead in 12 categories, are tied in two and trail in one.

Avg sentences for crime by gender:

Female – 18.51 months
Male – 51.52 months

In America there are over 270 women’s commissions, but only one for men in New Hampshire.

And much much more.

racist generalizations about white men really corrects my record.

There are over 700 Women’s Studies programs on colleges and universities throughout the United States teaching thousands or tens of thousands of classes from the gender feminist perspective, but not one program or class, teaching men’s studies

CDC lists male victims of domestic violence at more than 34%, but men injured in Iraq (and all other men) are by law in California excluded from domestic violence shelter services. Only one shelter in Lancaster, CA accepts men and it has been extensively harassed for doing so.

Fight fire with fire. If the Arabs, blacks and latinos are going to start racial superiority groups, so will we, and we will do it better like we do all things better.

FUCKING WHITE MALES, WHY ARE YOU ALIVE?

Men die on average about 6 years earlier than women, but no compensation is made in the Social Security System’s retirement age for this disparity.

obligatory

Because minorities are increasingly racist while calling us racists for shit reasons. They are painting themselves in a corner.

We wouldn't become radicalised if the shitlibs weren't such intolerable faggots.

63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) – 5 times the average.
90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes –14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)
75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes – 10 times the average. (Rainbows for All God’s Children)
70% of youths in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (U.S. Dept. of Justice, Sept. 1988)
85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)

2 cool 4 school

When people start blowing themselves up with a russian roulette style random number detonator while shouting PRAISE KEK I'll reconsider

>Voting for a major party candidate for President
>Radical

I can't think of anything more boring we could have done, yet its still be viewed as radical?

Was I totally radical for getting up this morning and eating breakfast?

HOLY SHIT WATCH OUT I JUST MIGHT CHECK MY TIRE PRESSURE LATER!

>a militarized movement is comparable to saying ''nigger'' online

'Around 5,000 new cases a year come before the family courts
in which parents – almost always mothers - defy orders
to let the other parent have contact.'
Daily Mail (Feb. 2 '16) citing U.K. Justice Coleridge

this

really makes you shill

Fuck off

Liberal, radical, white men spend their time bullying women into believing their feminism and demeaning them if they aren't a follower.

Makes me think about getting Uncle Sam to check her DOI status.

White males are blamed for so many things...

Slavery, oppression, "the patriarchy", wars, death, rape, rape culture.

Then shit like "white genocide", "kill all white men" is thrown around like it is nothing, then we're told there is no such thing as racism against whites, and that there is actually such a thing as WHITE PRIVILEGE.

Meanwhile more whites are getting killed by blacks, than blacks by whites, more white(and asian for that matter) kids get bullied by africans / middle easterners, still somehow let's blame the white man and walk on eggshells and treat all non-whites like KINGS.

White men are getting pissed off, for a good reason. Not many are full blown racist, but racism/violence/hatred against whites does justify brutal retaliation.

In my country to which the plague of the US left has infected

A new study has found that 99 percent of Irish husbands lose their homes during divorces.

Because someone stole my foreskin and told me it was my fault

>white men online radicalization
youssa talkin bout Sup Forums nigguh?

>Really makes you think.

So think OP.

The reality is given how white men have been discriminated against and their capabilities that they have not violently revolted and sought punitive vengeance against their persecutors.

No. They voted instead.

No one cares about your MRA whining. Go back to /r9k/.

Our ideas are radical. But we dont hurt people.

Not yet

Well ya. The left pushed us and pushed to the brink. All we needed was a voice. Now with Trump with the biggest voice we could ever ask for. It's time for payback

FPBP

>posting sick memes is comparable to suicide bombing civilians

Hahahahahah

Don't correct them. They still haven't figured out yet that calling white people racist, that aren't actually is actually turning white people into real racists.

Literally pottery.

I like you

Is SJW-ism over now?

Trump and both houses of Congress.
Their shit's going to get defunded and deported into oblivion.

Because they are being ostracized by their own people and assumed to be guilty of being what they are.

Seriously.
In the USA, if a white calls a black a "nigger", he would be punished.

If a white man is called "whitey", ridiculed for his skin color, that is OK. In fact, that's what he deserves, regardless of what he may be a law-abiding peaceful citizen, of what he may be as an individual person, according to "liberals". This is a generalization, a negative stereotype akin to racism, which these """"liberals"""" supposedly fight.

This is hypocrisy. Pure and simple.

Either you actually work towards real equality (and by that I mean no bullshit and bias to ANY skin color/ethnicity) or you fuck off.

Tweet "Kill all blacks" = HOLY SHIT REPORT HIM TO THE FBI HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

Tweet "Kill all whites" = it's OK.

That's the reason why Hillary lost. The true and only reason. Hypocrisy and hate of the left-wing is so intensive that it surpasses that of the right-wing now.

How did u end up in PH? What's your field?

Breivik claimed to be part of a group of some kind of neo-crusaders that would first execute similar attacks as he did all over Europe, eventually escalating to full armed conflict with the states of Europe.
Ending with coups, deporting non-Europeans and executing traitors and finally peace again in 2083.

But his neo-crusader haven't shown themselves, instead evil radicalized white men are doing something even more heinous: they're using the legal democratic process of their countries!
The absolute mad men!

FPBP

It has to be purged from the universities.
We have to take away all of their hug boxes in social media that allow them to perpetuate their bullshit.

It is a culture that has to be destroyed. Brought out into the open and ridiculed. Make it so their beliefs are dangerous enough to lose their jobs over.
Its perfectly okay to say you want to kill the police or kill white people on social media, using your real name. Whites are shit on so hard in our society, despite us being the majority, that is acceptable to publicly make such statements free from repercussions

>muslim online radicals plan where to bomb next
>white online radicals plan what pepe to post next
Yes white people are obviously the problem.

>They are painting themselves in a corner.
>painting.

Huh?