Is Italy the most cucked country in Europe...

Is Italy the most cucked country in Europe? They literally send their navy to Africa to pick up negroes to help them invade their country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFkFIm9y5jQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who says they're keeping them ? They give them train tickets to Germany.

Unfortunately is it

Baased.

And then we send trains full of said negroes to Munich.

Most negros don't really stay here.
Lots of people are not really tolerant.
As long as it's a few negros in small towns it's ok. Hopefully things will go ok in the future, sadly we're in a really bad (or good, depends on how you look at it) geographically spot.

Pretty much. German navy does it too.

youtube.com/watch?v=HFkFIm9y5jQ

And then the germans redirect the trains to Poland

If only.

Fucking nigger, when was the last time you went for a walk in any major italian city?
We are literally fucking flooded, my town of around 20k is the house of 200+ rapefugees niggers.

>in small towns
Maybe read my posts? There's nothing to do in major cities obviously.

We prep the bull, but we mainly let him fuck our neighbors' wives, not ours.

Merkel force us to "save them" blame germany

Dumb third world nigger. If we don't they sanction us again. They don't usually stay here anyway and mostly everyone hate them except brainwashed teens.

Is the situations among teens as bad as it is in other places? I'm out of touch.

No.

quite bad my man, they think globalisation will give them jobs.

KEK

yes
and the media doesn't care, not even the leftist one

More or less in my opinion. Too many liberals since a few years, they read and watch too much propaganda.

>merkel forced us

Wow, what a spineless country. a (German) female forced you to commit demographic suicide.

No national pride what so ever.

I hope your country will continue to prosper, you are the only traditional country left.

italy is a lost cause
once you start paying people to take refugees you start a business.
Mafia and politics are swimming in money right now

This
It's not going to be easy, there's huge business going on, from micro to macro level.

can't really argue with you

thanks netherbro, and nice date (1933)

>It's not going to be easy, there's huge business going on, from micro to macro level
well at least northern regions could raise awareness on the problem and help the southern brothers

here in sicily we are loving it!
a constant flow of sweeet yurobux help us in our path to neetdom.
Italy (and Sicily above all) is way more r9k than pol
topkek, I hope more of our migrant brothers come here to flee wars and poverty.
we are a catholic traditionalist country so it is our duty to welcome those in need

>a constant flow of sweeet yurobux help us in our path to neetdom.
I don't know if this is b8 but clearly those money are not for you

end your life

2 millions weren't enough for your people

>their country

Germany?

yes they are!
this is a land of high unemplyment, one of the highest rates in the EU, so the presence of the migrants is keeping lots of young sicilians not to flee their land anymore.
translators, mediators, ONG, youth workers, cooperatives.. the migration crisis is for us a great opportunity. you don't have to be scared.
if you are a catholic traditionalist you MUST welcome those in need. otherwise you are a liberal atheist that want to destroy our culture

I guess you're that fat neckbeard that pretends to be a little girl and posts with anime faces got from reddit

weak bait

A race war's no fun when you're the only race.

I hope you STAND UP FOR YOURSELF ON 4.DECEMBER AND SEND THIS FUCKING EU-MERKEL OUT WITH THE NEGER

We will. Stay safe, brother.

I'm not him but you can easily spot who am I on the filo
it's not bait. if you are a true christian you are OBLIGED to help those in need. maybe you are an atheist so that's fine, but in this case you are more dangerous to our culture than the migrants, who are majority christians

>tfw googles barely wash up on shore these days and go to italy instead