What if Miles was gay? Would he be more interesting in that situation?

What if Miles was gay? Would he be more interesting in that situation?

>alien conquering dragon
>cares about “problematic” expressions
Save us Yoshida. Use your Katana and cut through the bullshit.

Its unironically hilarious to see the big evil dragon trying to conquer the world on Christmas try to be polite.

I think Sup Forums should request for #makemilesgay or something on Twitter until it takes steam.

Fin has been steeped in human culture for years. He lived as a shrunk-down exile for a time before he went home to Kakaranathara.

And Kakaranatharans were depicted as a race of highly developed pacifists; he and his gang were unruly outlaws who left their world to look for action. He got it in spades on Earth and now he's literally a Buddhist.

So it's not weird that he knows of sociocultural developments or that he would care. He tries to care.

There was that weird vibe in the early comics with him and Ganke.

But eh. Most people just aren't gay.

is...is that from a parody comic, right? That isn't real dialogue, RIGHT?

Not really!

Miles should venom blast bombshell. Bendis is teasing that relationship since the civil war.

Yes. I want it to happen because i want bendis to feel his pet character getting gayed but also because it would make him have something different from peter. Being black doesn't really change anything at all.

And being gay doesn't change anything.

It changes all.

Name one thing that being gay change something.

All of his interactions with girls stop being similar to peters.

I dunno I feel being black means I gotta try extra harder to appear nonthreating and positive so people aren't scared of me.

rekt

>polite

No, it's a tumblr meme

sociocultural developments

No, it's just a tumblr meme. Outside of college campus this shit doesn't exist.

Sorry but what? Most of his female interactions are different.

Hell, His miles first girlfriend was a daughter of a hydra agent.

That's boring. He needs to be gay, now that would be a huge deal. Even more if you look back at these kinds of female interactions.

I don't hate this. It'd be funny as a one-off dialogue, the trope of 'uncivilised rampaging criminal that attempts to be polite at one point and it's never really brought up'. It's when you get a whole page of Galactus and Squirrel Girl having a serious conversation/lecture on pronouns that it feels belaboured and unfunny. The difference is delivery and timing.

And peter dated black cat, what's your point? I mean romantically miles has the same kind of shit happening to him. Now I mostly just want this to piss off bendis and the five people who like that nothing character. However, retreading peter has been garbage from day one and it hasn't stopped.

>romantically miles has the same kind of shit

Not really? Most of his girls never lasted. Miles never deal with a "Gwen" situation or an MJ situation. The closest girl that could compare is Black cat.

This.
Some of people are cautious of me when they first meet me, but the second they hear me speak they become less weary.

No, changing a character's sexuality or race doesn't make them more interesting. Frankly if they want to make Miles more interesting I think they should "ground" him if in using the right word. Take him out of his school, it's really not adding anything. Put him public school, give him a supporting cast beyond Ganke, give him an antagonist at school sort of like Flash Thompson. Hell if they wanted to they could have the antagonist kid be Hispanic like Flash was in Homecoming as a,form of half-assed synergy so he could pick on Miles for being both a nerd and mixed. Stop putting Miles in major events and have him actually be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, just let him stick to protecting a certain area and building a trust between him and its residence. It's really not hard to make Miles interesting.

Peter had pretty shit luck before either of them though.

Thats Pretty funny

Wait, Miles isn't gay?

Nigga who the fuck cares when he's in the suit? It's not like they can see his skin until it tears, and by that point people are more focused on either running for their lives or focusing on the action that caused the suit to care in the first place. By the time shit cools down to the point people can actually focus on the bit of melanin poking out of the suit miles is often already thwipping away through the skyscrapers.

Less people would like him.

No Iceman is proof turning a character gay only hurts sales. People don't like faggots. They hate them.

No, he'd just be gay and uninteresting.

He'd hardly be less interesting.
It's a joke from a non-canon Christmas special, user.

>non-canon
Go fuck yourself.

Gotta love the Japanese. They made the only gay character thats any good. Gay black prison rapist. Its like they don't give a fuck over there.

That's the fucking joke you moron

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting user

Being gay doesn't make you more interesting. It just makes you more gay.

On the other hand, is right that Bendis deserves this to happen.

Its not even that funny.
Also.
[unsolicited opinions on israel]
If you are serious every other time you do things like this no one is going to think you are joking in a random particular instance.

And all that does is make his interactions with men would be the same as peter's with women.

Fin Fang Foom has not been in anything serious since his original appearances back in the 50s.

>what is armor wars II
Fuck off.

>people don't recognize a joke from the one of the few legitimately funny comics Marvel's put out in the last few years.
Take Red Skull's advice and drink more asbestos.

user, what if I told you that Comics aren't real?