SJW cucks are only just realising that comics can't survive based on diversity alone

SJW cucks are only just realising that comics can't survive based on diversity alone

Anything more than a tiny amount of diversity is a bad thing. Applies to real life as well as comics, the world is going to accept this by the end of the century and the consequences will be horrible for everyone.

I wish culture war faggots would leave this site.

Only mad cause you're losing?

The same group that changed Marvel will be the same group that cheers when Marvel goes out of business.

Comics can't survive, period.
>MUH TRADES
>event after event after event
>decompression removing accessibility
>no sense of consistency across books due to editors not doing their jobs
>editorial mandates pointlessly holding back creativity
>lack of creativity in general
>lazy writers who can't be bothered to research the characters they are being paid to write for
>single issues costing 3-4 dollars a pop despite not consisting of a complete story
>the comics themselves have become secondary, with priority being placed on how they can be adapted to other mediums
>no significant genre diversity whatsoever
But nah, let's whine about DA SJWS instead of taking a hard look at the fundamental problems plaguing the industry. 20k is considered good sales figures these days, but that utterly pathetic fact is somehow overshadowed by bitching about Tumblr and such. I hope this industry crashes soon. Put the poor thing out of its misery, for fucks sake.

why are you acting like the OP has read more than five comics in his life and knows any of this

You wish everyone that disagreed with your way of thinking would dissappear. Unfortunately that's the majority of people.

This diversity, lgbtqnbgf, racist as Fuck train won't keep rolling forever.

Capeshit should just end

Nah that's gonna be a different group from the diversity party

I can't wait for live-action shit to die. It's all awful.

>I really hate comics and cartoons

You mean the buisness people behind the brands realizing the SJW-crowd doesn't really pay for comics.

They know it's popularity is wavering thus the bizarre horror/cape new mutants movie

"I don't get it Phil! We made them all black lesbians! Why are numbers down!?!"

I doubt anyone ever believed that. Cape comics are not a genre aimed at intellectual high fliers.It's just entertainment. You can make cape comics more thoughtful... but always at the cost of high action.

I choose to believe they only wanted a -little- more diversity in comics - people acknowledging gays, women and non-whites could be mainline superheroes, too.

Why not make Captain America gay, though.
"Cap! You're homosexual?"
"Uh, yes. I don't really see how that's anybody's business."

Make your own characters instead of changing already well established characters. Why do so many of you faggots ignore this? Can SJW's only create fat brown androgynous queer characters with nose piercings and dyed hair?

I mean, the answer to that is yes. But I'm starting to think some SJW writers are becoming self-aware of that aspect and instead of creating original characters because they lack the ability to do so, they just change old established characters.

Miles Morales, Kamala Khan, and America Chavez are all their own characters in universes where Peter Parker, Carol Danvers, and... I guess Steve Rogers still exist

It always amuses me whenever Sup Forums says "its not us" and yet they are here, in threads like this, saying its not us.

>Miles Morales
>Black Spiderman
>Kamala Khan
>Pakistani Ms. Marvel
>America Chavez
>Latino Captain America

Nothing screams "original" by taking the powers/abilities or names of old characters and just giving them to new ones.

I wonder if this red headed cow knows how bad she made others look? Like I think she single handedly did more damage to her cause than she could ever imagine.

>make your own character instead of changing already well established characters
>makes them
>b-but they don't count!

>Anyone who disagrees with me is Sup Forums

>makes own character
>"let's just put a black in the spiderman suit lel"
>original

What's wrong? Can't they come up with their own powers and abilities?

What is she doing now these days

>Why not make Captain America gay, though.
>"Cap! You're homosexual?"
>"Uh, yes. I don't really see how that's anybody's business."
You just want to fuck Chris Evans, huh?

Actually she probably had no idea. The reason she and other people in those "lol SJW" videos look so mad and hysterical is because the people they're arguing with spend a ton of time winding them up and goading them until they get all frustrated and pissy, then the filming starts. It's the same the other way around too, when they have videos making fun of loud idiot republicans they leave out the bit where they provoke them for a while beforehand.

The power of editing, all these videos are just bullshit propaganda.

Literally who is?

>Make your own characters instead of changing already well established characters.

That would basically be saying 'gays just came into existence'. Instead of 'gays just now feel comfortable coming out in this culture'.

Using racist and homophobic slurs doesn't really help your argument - they just make you look like an asshole.

No, not everybody has to be gay, female and/or brown. But it would be nice if people like you would stop pretending those groups don't exist at all.

Oh! One more thing. Cishet white male here. Call me a white knight, if you want. I basically just want everybody to get a fair shake, that's all.

Who wouldn't!

Mind you. Do you think the outcry would have been as great or greater than when the Captain Hydra thing broke?

>Cishet white male here. Call me a white knight, if you want. I
I call you a faggot

>"Uh, yes. I don't really see how that's anybody's business."

Seems like it would be the business of all those women he's been in romantic relationships with over several decades of continuity.

See that's the real problem with changing characters: COMIC BOOK NERDS LIKE CONTINUITY. It's kind of the most important thing and most constant gripe ABOUT the capeshit genre to a big chunk of the readership.

>uses cishet unironically
Opinion discarded

Yes, I noticed. Incorrectly and using - again - a slur, which makes you an asshole.

That's kind of the problem. You'd retroactively make all those ladies into a series of beards.

What's wrong with it, in this context? Not a fan of simple descriptive terms? Also, do you disregard the opinion of the dipshit who uses racial and homophobic slurs?

You're a faggot's asshole

Same, and the fucking normies who eat this shit up make it worse.

Woopity doo, why does it matter so much to you?

Most of them DO have their own powers. Hell, Miles has TOO MANY powers at the moment.

But in the case of Kamala, she literally just needs to quit the marvel title and they'd have an ok paki superhero with potential.

>do you disregard the opinion of the dipshit who uses racial and homophobic slurs?
Without exception , although mentioning every instance on 4 chan would take too fucking long
And cishet is made up bullshit for people like g.rivera to hate everyone else

Not the same user but how was he using it incorrectly? You are in fact a faggot.

Why are you on this thread, let alone this board, if you believe this?
I suppose that you could say that you're here for the cartoons, but if that is the case, why bother clicking on a thread about comics?

But they are hugely over represented in all pop culture these days.

Eat shit, capefaggot

I think representation is fine and all -- but when the representation is out there, they won't put money where their mouth is

Midnighter is a great character
Constantine has been a great character
Iceman was tokenism
America was horribly written drek

>All comics are capes

Literally die

While you faggots argue over drawings for kids, government is doing a cover-up for 9/11 and brainwashing kids into thinking that Americans were "good guys" in "War on Terror"
Check these dubs.

Disagree. It just means "straight / not trans".

So a 'faggot' is the inverse of a bigot? Is this some neologism shit right here?

I'd like to see some numbers on that.

Not that I wasn't pissed when Iceman suddenly was gay. The series is cringe, too.