Yes, probably my favorite panel of the year

Yes, probably my favorite panel of the year..

Which one?
There are like 8 there genuis

I need to get jacked like this desu.

i really miss Tomasi writing Batman. Tynion has reduced Bruce to a dumb rich guy with gadgets and is constantly trying to hold him down so that Tim and Kate could measure up. this fight scene alone was MUCH better than tynion's whole garbage fest of a run.

Art name and comic name?
Looks really familar.

Superman #37, cant you image search?

Here's mine.

>pinned opponent pulls a gun on him
>doesn't dodge or duck for cover

Confirmed that a farmer with a gun can take out Bruce.

What do you expect him to do? Dodge and slice his throat from a distance?

I expect him to not stand around like an idiot when someone tries to shoot him like the thousands of times that happened in his crime fighting career.

Batman is outright destroying Tim inSuperman 37 when things are on equal footing. As it should be.

? It was cool to see Bruce taking on someone as OP as future Tim without even his batsuit.

Tim and guns.

So basically, Tomasi's Superman keeps being about everyone EXCEPT Superman.

Jesus Christ, DC just kick him off the book already. This fight scene managed to be even stupider than Tynion's, only instead of Tim being all hardcore there, now Bruce is all hardcore, save for the obligatory moment of stupidity so Tim can pull a victory out of his ass.

Yes it was hilarious seeing him almost winning but stupidly didn't.

I'm getting sick of this Tim Batman. Bruce will lose unfortunately because the plot requires it. Still with Tomasi writing it notice how Bruce was taken by surprise while he was unarmed and he's actually fighting back properly. Under Tynion's pen Tim would have one shotted Bruce already.

Yes the difference between Tynion's depiction of Bruce and Tomasi's Bruce is pretty huge. When Tomasi has Bruce get beaten, it's usually by surprise attack/weapon and he always fights back before getting beaten. With Tynion, Bruce goes down off panel or to Tynion's favourites.

i loved the Bruce Vs Tim fight, its pretty clear Bruce was the better fighter and was starting to win but Tim used a gun what gave him an unfair advantage.

Timbats is a coward .

Tim didn’t “defeat” Bruce. He cheated.

Obviously a sure-fire method of beating Batman.

1. That's a page, not just one panel
2. Injustice already took the page of the year award, and the runner up was Dastardly and Muttley.

To be fair, Tim stabbed him pretty damn deep in one leg with a knife beforehand. He might not have been fully able to dodge enough gunshots after the first.