Why is huntress wizard such an autist?

Why is huntress wizard such an autist?
Why do weird motherfuckers like her exist in shows? I know adventure time ain't the only one.

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1784858#search=Huntress_Wizard
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1784859#search=Huntress_Wizard
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1784860#search=Huntress_Wizard
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she's not autist, she's a tree person

>yeah I can rob a store because I'm a black person
I'm black and that's no excuse

Guys i think OP might be retarded.

What does being a tree person have to do with anything

they're called arboreal americans, fucking racist

Is arbor day a cultural holiday for them?

What other shows have female autists?

Mabel from Gravity Falls and Webby from the Ducktales reboot are as autistic as they come, but the writing won't tell you that.

All wizards in the show are either autistic or insane user.

Well... she lives alone in the woods...

today I learned if you arent perfectly normal and abide by all social standards set by preppy dimwits you are autistic.

sorry you lived such a sheltered life and couldnt detach yourself from your mothers tit long enough to see that some people are going to be weirder than others, and some do it just for the fun of it. Your definition of autism is diluted you probably call everything and everyone autistic without actually being aware of what real autism actually looks like.

tl;dr? youre an uneducated faggot.

t. autist

whatever helps you sleep at night, I mean im not bothered since you lack the intelligence to do anything more than parrot words you heard on Sup Forums.

>some people are going to be weirder than others
Someone that sells the whole world away, replaces her own twin brother with a yes-man clone and then has the gall to act like the victim is definitely not just weird.

>Why is huntress wizard such an autist?
Waifufags

Yep
The entire reason they elevated her role was because people liked her character design from that shitty wizard battle episode

Nah, it's cos Moynihan loves her, she only appeared in episodes boarded by him before he left. He gave her a speaking role in Reign of Gunters and a whole fight scene in Betty but that had to be cut. He'd been wanting to give her the spotlight for ages and he wrote the story outline for Flute Spell too.

Well Moynihan does good work so I don't see any problems with any of this.

Huntress wizard literally gave finn an elk heart on his birthday and made him eat it.
If that's not autistic I don't know what to tell you

That elks heart had significant emotional ans metaphorical value.
And also practicial, since it might have healing properties.

I dont think you know the different between normal, weird, and autistic.

go and fill your head with the definitions, come back when you can talk about the subject as if you know something, because right now your definition of autism seems to be anything outside of the social norm. You are like one of those stupid 10 year olds running around calling everything and anyone gay.

>the different

>t. autiste

If you see how she talks and acts over the course if the show you'll see she's not fucking normal

She might be weird but she's the best new-ish character on the show

Miko from Transformers Prime comes to mind.

I thought she was a just a jackass. A hot jackass (don't judge me I was a horny teen when I watched prime)

You know, good point. I guess It was weirder with her since she'd not blatantly retarded like magic man or ice king or betty

>All these fuckers talking shit about Huntress Wizard, the only ray of sunshine AT currently has

Welp. Time to hide this thread.

>autistic waifu bait thrown near the end of the series so Finn would have the bare minimum
oh wooow great writing

I agree, I didn't even mind the comet arc but I can't stand huntress wizard
she needs to be GRASSED or otherwise incapacitated posthaste

Autists can be cute, that's why. See Star Butterfly, or for another Adventure Time example, Fiona.

Finn has great chemistry with HW, far better than with PB or FP imo. She's a good replacement for Jake when he retires from adventuring.

It's horribad chemistry I'd say FP had more of a spark with him (pun intended)

also
>Welp. Time to hide this thread.

She lives in the woods, how often do you think she interacts with people?

I keep hearing about "chemistry," where the fuck is it then? All she's done so far is put Finn in danger constantly.
>first appearance she makes him hallucinate and nearly stab himself, then go chase a wild animal
>then they hunt a banana creature where she acts as autistic and insensitive as possible and gets finn burned in the dick
>next appearance she repeatedly jobs against fucking GUMBALD and then force-feeds finn a poisonous heart
where's the chemistry?

I'm not that user, if that's what you're implying.

They're both exceptional beasts that like fighting stuff and have a similar offbeat sense of humour.

>and nearly stab himself
That was in a trance state.
>then they hunt a banana creature where she acts as autistic and insensitive as possible
She gives practical advice and tries to help Finn get over his PTSD.
>then force-feeds finn a poisonous heart
I'm guessing it has healing qualities, but it didn't agree with Finn. It was a funny gag.

It's good to have representation of the female autistic

Insecure gay autist detected.

>that was a trance state
as i said, a trance state she put him into, so she could use him to get what she wanted (the forest spirit's help)
>she gives practical advice and tries to help Finn get over his PTSD
literally all the girls you mentioned in your original post have given finn advice and help multiple times, way better than unwashed forest bitch nearly killing herself to manipulate finn
>it was a funny gag
honestly i'll concede you this one, and pretty much everyone in Seventeen turned into a jobber so I won't hold the episode against her

I'm not gonna say either gal had a GOAT romance with Finn, but FP was definitely worse since she had a lot more episodes with Finn yet her chemistry was the same if not a bit worse than his with HW, and the stuff with her was all over dramatic and annoying.
Casual romance>crying drama romance.

>Why is huntress wizard such an autist?
It's quite literally explain in the show itself, every wizard is a mix of magic, madness, and sadness; she's autistic because it's legitimately part of the lore.

>as i said, a trance state she put him into, so she could use him to get what she wanted
Yes, but he wasn't actually stabbing himself, that was part of the trance. And he was helping her of his own volition.

>literally all the girls you mentioned in your original post have given finn advice and help multiple times
Okay, so? You said she was acting insensitive, but she was doing her best to help him.

>nearly killing herself to manipulate finn
No idea what you're even talking about.

>No idea what you're even talking about
Didn't she jump in front of the banana creature while it was attacking in order to get Finn to kill it so it wouldn't kill her?

True. It was for his benefit though, and it worked.

>a green cocktease
>a ray of sunshine
I know how you feel user but you should demand WAY more than this. Adventure time needs way more than this

Hehe

On the subject of huntress wizard, can someone PLEASE explain these rule 34 pics of her?
I had a good fap to them, yes, but it kinda creeps me out
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1784858#search=Huntress_Wizard
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1784859#search=Huntress_Wizard
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/1784860#search=Huntress_Wizard

Forgot my image

That guy just has weird fetishes. He also did a similar one with one of the water nymphs I'm pretty sure.
It's at least competently drawn.

I have no clue what the hell that is or means, or why it's more well drawn than it has any right to be

Oh right, the one where the water nymph gets her belly forcefully filled with slime in in her pussy

Who the fuck is this guy abd why does he draw so good. What is his endgame?

Question to people who don't like HW/think she's a consolation prize: would you prefer she was never made into an important character and that Finn stayed single the rest of the show?

I can see both sides to this. Finn not getting anyone else would be a bit sad but would solidify AT's narrative of showing that the hero doesn't always get the/a girl, and of course Finn could always find someone later so it's not like he'll be miserable forever. I can get how this could be seen as a more daring move that fits in with the at times brutally realistic vibe the show has.
Though at the same time, Finn having a happy, lasting relationship with someone else shows that just because you have a row of pretty awful romantic engagements doesn't mean you're fucked forever since you can learn from them and get back out there. That and it's just nice if Finn isn't forever alone and gets a cool qt to tap.

So thoughts?

that's a good question but I'd definitely lean towards the former just because of how much I can't stand HW. The later seasons have gone easy on the shipping, so it'd still feel as natural to not have HW at all.

Why don't you like her? To me the only issue is that she started showing up more often too late. If she was gonna be a thing she should have gotten together with Finn much sooner, like just a few episodes after Flute Spell. Then just have her show up regularly in a few other episodes like Seventeen and things would be all good.

Op here, I dont hate her. I like her, I just wondered why she had her own unique brand if autism compared to the insanity of the other wizards.
With her it felt more creepier than the others

Even better question, why is her voice so...sensual? It's kinda hot has it always been the sane VA?

The first time she had a speaking role it was some kind of lame sounding chick from the staff (maybe Maria Bamford in one of her less inspired roles) but now she's Jenny Slate who does sound pretty hot.

And I think her madness and sadness comes through in a unique way. She isn't insane or a huge asshole or anything, she's just kind of a freak. But who knows how much of that is from being a wizard vs living by herself in the forest surrounded by animals and shit.

She reminds me of everything I disliked about FP with none of the redeeming features. She's introduced abruptly, shown only intermittently, brash and autistic-acting, and just doesn't seem to mesh with Finn whatsoever. I see people say all the time "oh they both like fighting things," but Finn's about protecting people, not just fighting shit. It also doesn't help that 2/4 of the episodes she's been in she was a complete jobber

I guess I can get that, though I think she was only a jobber kind of in Seventeen. She pulled her weight in Flute Spell and did good enough in Wild Hunt, plus the day was saved only thanks to her plan (even if not in the way she thought).
HW cares about helping people too though; her role in Wild Hunt was defeating the monster to help the environment/animals living in it. That's still pretty noble.
I think I like her relationship with Finn more than FP's because FP's was so melodramatic and annoying while this is nice and casual (argument could be made that it's a bit too casual actually).

>>today I learned if you arent perfectly normal and abide by all social standards set by preppy dimwits you are autistic.

You JUST learned that today? The nail that sticks out always gets hammered down man.

>"How is this rule 34, I don't see anything sexual about th-"
>*notices it's a unpluged buttplug*
>mfw

>I keep hearing about "chemistry," where the fuck is it then? All she's done so far is put Finn in danger constantly.

Finn has an action fetish.

Where that gif from
Kinda spoopy