If you want the european union to collapse, you want this guy to get the majority vote here...

If you want the european union to collapse, you want this guy to get the majority vote here. He has promised to take us out of both the Euro and EU.

We might seem small and insignificant, but the very treaty that founded the EU was signed here, we are one of the most important countries keeping this thing together and functional. If we leave, at the very least the euro will suffer, at best the EU will collapse.

Elections are in March 2017, can we meme him into power?

With an increasignly agressive Russia and a right winged populist president elect in America, the last thing we would want is for europe to collapse. We just need to reform the EU and demand more democracy. The current union is a disaster but it is still useful.

Sure Europe needs as much help as it can get right now.

How are you going to reform something who's reps you can't even vote on?

Didn't someone murder your real leader?

fuck you eu politicians are having a giant orgy on our dime. they must hang in the streets

This is not MEGA at all.
In the trash it goes.

Also Austria and France

lol no

>voting for someone who is a talker instead of a doer like Trump
>voting for a mixed race Indonesian with bleached hair
>voting for a literal jew who wants to turn our country into a puppet for israel

A european revolution

Also, get fucking Jimmie to be our minister of state in 2018, without us Swedish cucks in the EU it looks far more sinister.

Still better than relying on our small governments which get cucked by (((them))) easily.
MEGA isn't MAGA and is not married to acertain spectrum of politics. It's about uniting to safeguard our ideals and defend against those who want us divided.

Just end it. The whole purpose of the EU is to destroy Europe.

The eu collapsing is not the same as Europe collapsing. The EU is not Europe, you retard.

Nah. I'm gonna host a pizza party for Moloch.

Austria, Netherlands and France are running elections the next months.

We can get rid of this cucked Europe one state at a time.

I wish you the best netherbro's

Sure... With all those guns you have...

No candidate would be perfect, but electing him would be a step in the right direction at least.

An American not remembering the Ukrainian revolution. Attention span of a gold fish. MAGA!

Pim Fortuyn was killed a few years back

I regard europe as a country, similar in concept to the united states of america. But you have no say in this brexit fag.

What's wrong with Indo's you fuck
Literally the best integrated group in the entire country and a constant reminder of the glorious empire

>Anti-EU
That's enough for now

The EU is not Europe.

In fact, I would say the EU is the antithesis of Europe. The EU wants to eradicate national culture. The EU wants to make us all one, homogenous, history-less, "cosmopolitan" future culture where the masses are shuffled around to the whims of an elite we never once voted for.

Russia is a shambles of a country with an economy the size of France's. The only reason a European alliance would be unable to take on Russia, is when the European leadership purposefully destroys European militaries because they are under the impression world peace has arrived. And that's exactly what our government has been doing, as well as the German government. To pave the way for the EU army, of course.

And that's exactly the sort of idiot gambit that I'm tired of seeing from the EU. Demolishing our armies, then ramping up hostility towards Russia, all to further the EU project over the backs over our rights? No thanks.

>being this bluepilled
>literally wanting to be led by an israeli puppet

You have no business calling anyone bluepilled, PvdA puppet.

Many people said that member countries would lose their individual cultures but I'm sure you can agree this is far from true.

>EU is not Europe
The European Union is not there to take on anything, but it can be strong in defense as long as there is cooperation. Also, military budgets will likely be increased now that Trump will be the next US president.

>tfw 1/4th indo

Implying any European nation is ready to give a majority vote to someone like Trump.

Most countries have like 20 fucking parties (Belgium being the absolutely winner with probably over 9000 if you count all the substates) which means that even if you're the biggest party you probably have like 25% of total votes and get blocked out by all the other SJW parties.

Sorry to rain on the parade here guys. Only countries with 2, maybe max 3 parties can make this happen.

Sorry vriendjes, we zijn allemaal gedoemd.

Going out of the EU will work for large countries like britain but won't work for us. We have massive "handelsbelangen" in the EU and if we leave, that pile of corrupt cucks will fuck up our country with sanctions and we don't have the economic power to renegotiate the trade deals. We just need someone that hates muslims just enough and isn't an establishment cuck babby. Rutte is cancer pechtold is cancer and a cuck, Buma is a cuck, and the list goes on. There's a split in the "left" between cucks and anti-establishment politicians. I'm voting for Monasch whenever he runs for president (was hoping he'd uncuck the pvda but looks pretty grim now). He hates "troubled morroccan youths" aka kankermarrokkanen and political correctness. He's our guy Sup Forums.

>caring more about someone's nationality than their ideas
>calling people bluepilled

why-can't-i-hold-all-this-irony.jpg

Geert Wilders

This guy makes sense, a unified Europe is what we all want, we just want sovereignty over our country where the countries themself can decide on issues like immigration.

The current EU needs to burn and it will happen in 2017.

Indonesians are bro-tier people

his idea: Israel is the cradle of western civilization.

aka: he puts israel above European countries, including our own.

israel is a shithole, and our country is a million times better.

>If you want the european union to collapse, you want this guy to get the majority vote here. He has promised to take us out of both the Euro and EU.
>We might seem small and insignificant, but the very treaty that founded the EU was signed here, we are one of the most important countries keeping this thing together and functional. If we leave, at the very least the euro will suffer, at best the EU will collapse.
>Elections are in March 2017, can we meme him into power?

I think the netherlands should leave.

I've seen amsterdam. Fucking vile.

>Implying any European nation is ready to give a majority vote to someone like Trump.

>austria came damn close to electing hofer
>geerts party is already #1 in the netherlands
>hungary has orban who openly defies the brussels narrative
>poland is driving up the nationalism to previously unseen levels right as we speak
>Le Pen will almost certainly reach the second round in the next french presidential election

just because belgium is an ungovernable non- country doesn't mean everyone else is, too

Oh but Amsterdam will stay

He's all that and still the most badass fucker you guys have. dude is amazing.

>Many people said that member countries would lose their individual cultures but I'm sure you can agree this is far from true.

Mate, the EU is literally saying they want to undermine national culture. The UN told them they need to work on that more. The EU is pro mass immigration. The EU has set up a ferry service for African immigrants in Libya.

This is the EU's goal. It's not like they can wave a wand and make it happen right now. If we want a defensive pact, we can still have that without having to become the United States of Europe where only Democrats have a say in anything.

I was in The Hague. Some of the best people I have ever met.

>Indonesians are bro-tier people

In my experience they're backstabbing cunts.

Amsterdam is cancer-tier. It's literally the Venice of Holland.

This guy knows

Civic nationalist, only anti Islam but wont do shit about niggers or any other shitskins. Good for now, but dont idolize him too much

wwmtnga? WWMTNGA!

Thierry Baudet is where its at.

>EU is literally saying they want to undermine national culture

That's a nice source you've got there.

Also, no matter how many people they will bring in to our countries, Zwarte Piet will always be Zwart, and Oktoberfest will always be Oktoberfest. Culture is in the people, and not in what others dictate.

Sounds to me like you've already given up.

Isn't he on trial for blasphemy?

I heard he's not showing up to his trial. That usually means he's going to jail.

Can any toothpaste confirm?

The EU needs to be destroyed as soon as possible.

It's a jewish supremacist cabal.

He is on trial for inciting hate/violence
The case is going nowhere

Podesta pls.
Right now you should be worried about not getting suicided in the back of your head.

We do vote for the european parliament though, and last voting cycle a minor change was introduced which gives more power to the european commisars(pseudo-ministers) and the parliament, making the election somewhat more meaningful.

> Poland
> Austria
> Hungary

Non of these countries mean one shit in the EU.

Don't get me wrong, Belgium is a non-country too, but unless The Netherlands, Germany or France elect a Trump who actually gets into power not much will change.

Also wtf are you talking about. In the 2012 elections PVV got 10% of the votes. In these elections they are polled around 25%. That still means, exactly as I said is the case, that all the other SJW parties can simply choose to block him out.

Le Pen won't win either. She's got no charisma.

>all the other parties can block him out
No
He can most likely get in a coalition with centre rightist
The question is how dominant within that coalition

The trial particularly focuses on a comment made at a March 2014 local government election rally, when Wilders asked supporters whether they wanted "fewer or more Moroccans in your city and in the Netherlands?"

When the crowd shouted back "Fewer! Fewer!", Wilders answered: "We're going to organise that."

So yeah, he is currently being tried for hate speech charges. I dont expect much of it. He has been tried in court before, never got convicted.

Wilders is a literal crybaby cuck who only wants to be in the actual government when he has an absolute majority. And that, will never happen.

As others have said, EU=/=Europe.

The EU collapsing would be the best thing for the Western world, especially if the UK decides to fuck the liberal bullshit and get someone akin to Farage in charge.

I'm excited about the future. It finally seems like the bubble of nonsensical rabid liberalism is soon to burst, and the west will recover again. One can only hope.

Yeah I'll vote for the lad

Most meaningful decisions in the EU rely on an unanimous vote of all states, and even the less important ones still need a large majority. Thus a single rebellious hungary prevented actions against right leaning poland, and if some more states oppose brussels they could form a blocking minority.

What's wrong with Indos? Ignoring the muslim ones, Indos are great people, especially if they're outside of Indonesia, the mixed ones especially.

>anti-EU
A bad thing how?

The MSM says Wilders party gets money from Russia. Is there any actual evidence to support this claim? I know that they refuse to take "party support" money from the government.

Farage was a political opportunist who jumped ship when things got hot.

Not surprised at all at your comments, you being a serb and all.

>EU=/=Europe.
Why does everyone assume any form of european union needs to be liberal. This is what I meant when I said we need reforms.

It has been rumored that the group responsible for the Ukraine Referendum was sponsored by Russia but this was not proven.

It is also rumored that Wilders is sponsored by Israel but I believe this is also not proven.

European nations were built upon ethnicity.

>European nations were built on ethnicity
No.
Based on culture
Our culture is being hyperjews