I was just over at /r/AsianMasculinity for the first time. I hate my own people

WTF is wrong with Asian-American men? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with us? We side with the SJW, BLM, and feminists. We vote overwhelmingly Democrat and are proud of it. We let our women become raving radical liberals and smile when they marry white guys and start spewing inferiority rhetoric towards Asian men.
We support Affirmative Action laws when they hurt Asian men more than any other group, including whites.

Guys, grow a fucking pair of balls. You think black people care about you more than white people? Black people hate you. Hispanics hate you. Muslims hate you. Feminists hate you. In fact, white guys are probably the one group other than men of your own country that likes you the most.

Sure there are supremacists and nationalists. But these people aren't the majority. And even then, Asian men have much more in common with these people than they do with other races. And it's not like we have to congregate with supremacists. They do their own thing and we can do ours.

I'm just so disgusted with my own people. When will we finally wake up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TmIN4VG1WzU
youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Men are not men anymore, and women are not women anymore.
Everything got mixed up which shouldn't be mixed up in that way.
Every culture and race is awesome at their own.

youtube.com/watch?v=TmIN4VG1WzU

Asian Americans have got to be the most cucked group of people on the planet. It's weird, because real Asians tend to be pretty based.

>Guys, grow a fucking pair of balls. You think black people care about you more than white people? Black people hate you. Hispanics hate you. Muslims hate you. Feminists hate you. In fact, white guys are probably the one group other than men of your own country that likes you the most.
This is what I don't get. Niggers bully Asians more than any other race. Whites and Asians are the closest race sociologically.

they got taught to virtue signal so they do. asians are a very obedient people and like to just conform

Bruce Lee was 1/4 German.

I guess I'm in a special boat (no pun intended) because I spent exactly half of my life in Korea and half in America (Born in Korea, grew up in America, went back to Korea, came back 8 years ago).

There should be a draft for Korean-Americans as there is in Korea. Seriously, in Korea, you can tell in 5 minutes whether this guys was in the military service or not. It makes men out of boys. When you have constant threat of war and invasion from the north, you have a very Red-pilled view of the world. Unlike the fantasy that most Asian-American men seem to be growing up in these days.

This so much. Asian Americans are the worst type of Asians. They're basically bananas, but every fucking hates them and are accepted no where.

That just isn't true. It's not that Asians are conformists, it's that the culture believes in hierarchy based on age. We are taught from birth that elders are to be respected and that we must obey our parents and grandparents, our teachers, and our leaders and so on. DESU, it's one of the best aspect about the Asian culture. The problem with Americans is the lack of respect for elders and senpai. I mean, there's not even a word for senpai in English.

I agree OP, fuck y'all asians

But based Bruce Lee probably reached the pinnacle of human body
Fucking god-tier killing machine

>it's not like we have to congregate with supremacists. They do their own thing and we can do ours.

White racial supremacists are the only Americans who don't fucking annoy me because they're the only ones who don't talk like a bunch of fucking progressive zombies, nor do they try to (forcibly) convert my homeland into accepting more DIVERSITY & TOLERANCE.

Every other American I know who has managed to naturalize or gain citizenship
has then proceeded to talk shit about Abe and Tomomi and talk about how Japan is stuck in the 1950s in regards to social progress.

I'm like why the fuck did they want to come to a foreign country if they just wanted to turn it into Obama USA?

It doesn't matter if they're black, white, brown or yellow. All Americans who aren't ethno-nationalists seem to be globalist scum who can't fathom that not everyone is the same.

He's posted Bruce because he's the only gook that Azn Americans care about. They have over thousands of respectable figures from their own lands. Including much more modern asian figures to look up to but all they care about is some faggot who kicked people for a living.

>It doesn't matter if they're black, white, brown or yellow. All Americans who aren't ethno-nationalists seem to be globalist scum who can't fathom that not everyone is the same.

God is on your side user.
Making everything the same is the devils work.

I'm not kidding.

Still we need to try to be tollerant to people who are not the same.

It's kind of twisted, but that's how the world is nowadays.

It's the sin that made everything twisted, and upside down.

>Seriously, in Korea, you can tell in 5 minutes whether this guys was in the military service or not. It makes men out of boys.

What gives them away? The way they talk? The way they look? I knew a Korean friend here in Spain and he was pretty based. He didn't go to the military service because he wasn't born in Korea.

I definitely have no problem with Chinese or Koreans. Or Japanese, but I haven't met any.

In this country, "asian" means muslims, I do have a big problem with them.

Upperclassmen in school, there are other words that can be applied to other situations

It's the way they carry themselves. Tough, and realistic about everything. You know the male SJW fags who speak with that "accent"? You know, that slight lisp, NY accent? Think opposite.

Other than that, they're not afraid. They don't BTFO when confronted with aggression.

From the Korean perspective of beauty, which country in Asia would yield the most qt mail-order bride? I'm asking for a friend.

Hispanics are fine with Asians

Other than that I agree with OP

Senpai is not just upper classmen in school. It applies to all social constructs including work, military service, skill or trade. It means someone who's judgement you trust because they have more experience than you.

Asian Americans are not Japanese,Korean and Chinese.

Seriously, mail-order brides are a bad mistake at best. There are a lot of Korean men who ordered brides from Thailand and Vietnam. 99% end up badly. You can get over physical unattractiveness but you will never get over massive cultural differences.

So what are they? They are of those groups genetically. They may not be culturally, but they adapt to white societies better than any other immigrant group, except other whites. I have no problem with people from those groups living in Europe as long as its not to level detrimental to the natives of Europe.
I want zero Moslems, however.

>In fact, white guys are probably the one group other than men of your own country that hates* you the most

fix'd

genetically Asians.
But their inside are American.

OP talking about Asian Americans.
Asians in East Asia tend to being right wing and xenofobic.

it's because they have small dicks

he looks like a flying squirrel

western asians are brainwashed by anti white propaganda, real asians are alright

White people only like asians because they're slave like and they have obedient, white worshiping women.

You realize that the globalist agenda is to reduce the general intelligence of the "Slave" populations, right?

That's why this is happening.

>Black people hate you.

No we don't. Did you forget that kung fu movies were stupid popular in the black community back in the 80's? We respect you guys. Asians that hang around niggas are generally the chillest or most savage people you can have on your squad.

from 1 asian male to another, heres your problem:

>reddit

Maybe that's just how americans are, + the nerdy asian looks makes it easier for bullies to tease them.

Asians in their own country tend to be tough and redpilled.

this brit is right.

OP is fucking hapas or brainwashed by white pigs.

Australia dropping truth bomb. Same problem is also fairly prevalent in white males.

W-W-White p-p-pigu!

every black guy roasts the token chigga in their squad though

>We vote overwhelmingly Democrat and are proud of it.
this is the thing I really don't get
libs don't even try to pander to asian americans

Any male that goes on reddit frequently is likely to be a skinny or obese pizza faced weakling with no balls.

I haven't met any /r/asianmascurinity types in real life yet. I just roomed with a corean and a nip this past semester and they were pretty normal I'd say.

Yeah, but we roast everyone so it's fair.

Ya, black people love Asians so much that rap groups talk openly about shooting Korean grocery owners and movies like Boyz N the Hood show black kids watching survelliance videos of Asian deli owners getting shot and laughing in delight. You think Roof Top Koreans were shooting at whites? No. They were aiming at blacks who were targeting Korean stores specifically.

>Niggers doing niggerly things
>LOOK AT THOSE NIGGERLY NIGGERS NIGGERING AT ASIANS! BLACK PEOPLE HATE ASIANS!

Have you ever had a group of mates?
Everyone takes the piss out of each other, that's how men bond.

they all think they are above the rest because they arent just limited to kikebook and twitter, and they are so cool coz they use reddit but little do they know that they are the true cucks of them all

dont get me wrong tho, i still use reddit for boxing and a few stock market subreddits but everything else is fuckin cuck-tier

I think it was that whole timeline thing with the bears.

America make Asians insecre.
The US is worst place for being Asians.

>dont get me wrong tho, i still use reddit for boxing and a few stock market subreddits but everything else is fuckin cuck-tier

There is some useful sections, related to sports, news, etc.
I use the Olympic lifting subreddit often. Most of the site is nu-male/leftie cancer though.

It's because The Jews fear the Samurai...
youtube.com/watch?v=sPAwZkXcy_M

Essentially any nation that is full of macho dudes ready to die for a cause is a threat to worldwide Jewry.
That is why the world is full of pussies now.

Im Hispanic and I don't hate your bitch ass, but youre right about Asian masculinity, don't know why the media portrays you guys as asexual

As a latino at least we got the latin lover meme to make us sexy but it must be tough to be asian

>Thugs gonna thug.
>Imagine if majority black communities got conservative leadership, moar police and broke their groupthink.
>And suddenly, non-cucks could tolerate their existence.

I'm indian and I hate blacks and asians. They are ugly and pretty useless to society.

>Indian
>Mauritius flag

Talking about ugliness and being useful.

Because Asians are threat unlike hispanics.

Asians don't commit crime.
But economic,IQ and cultural power...etc they can't beat East Asia anymore.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOKS WHO'S TALKING!

ARE YOU ACTUALLY LIVING IN MAURITIUS?!

I'VE BEEN THERE
IT'S A SHITHOLE

Cheap women and cheap housing for the rich white man, though.

You should kys if you're born Asian male

Literately the lowest life form in North America

Asian women are worst too.

I'm full Asian immigrant I get disgusted by "Americanized" Asian people so fucking much it's unreal how these little bugs can survive in this society

Watching them sucking white people dick daily and compare to based black people make me believe black truly is more alpha than Asian. Fuck we don't have balls

Asians value their cultures, due to this they seem more open to value and respect ours. Most orientals I've met or hung around have been great people, not all, but most.

Asian males are the lowest lifeforms? Uh... what the hell are you talking about?

ITS BECAUSE THEY ARENT WHITE

Was this satire? Seriously? Where the fuck is Mauritius even?

What's the difference of Canadian Asians?

And what they don't fucking get is that the Jews are responsible for the secondary, or lack of, roles for Asian males in the media.

And why the fuck would we ally ourselves with primitive, shit-tier niggers?

I say we Asians should bring the redpill into that disgraceful fucking place.

Great post, my man, great post.

Brings the k-selected was out of them.

>We vote overwhelmingly Democrat and are proud of it.
Really?
I have never been to USA,but internet tell me that most of American Chinese vote for Trump.

Aren't they plagued with their own brand of occultist SJWs?

>broke their groupthink
Good luck. Group think is mostly associated with low IQ. Why do you think Africa is so tribal?

No difference.
Esp. with the Honkies and Liberals/'The Very
Vocal Asian Feminists' who somehow think
they are 'white' and above every other race/'Asian Men.

The richer ones are snobs and fucking struck-up. Most Fobs are generally mentally healthier.

What about niggers?

>tfw Malaysian
>nearly all my friends bluepilled as fuck
>muh oscars
>muh asian representation
>Kpop and shit are there to fulfill those needs
>whine about America
>Trump wins
>nearly everyone goes apeshit and want Hillary to win
>literally one friend so bluepilled he said that Hillary's emails are just "using a different email account"
>keep posting pro-trump articles and make sarcastic remarks at an article from the Independent saying "Really?"
>libtards simply liked and ignore the comments I made below in response to a redpilled friend
>even one popular malaysian page going all pro Hillary despite evidence of her being corrupted like Najib
>made a comment reminding admin of all the Hillary controversies
>get called as supporting bigotry
Save us oh God

Better get Tyrone's dick out of your mouth then.

If you can't be proud of your own fucking heritage and have to defer to another fucking
race for a masculine ideal, you are destined to a lifetime of low self-esteem, insecurity and
cuckery.

TL;DR from Wikipedia:
>Middle-income
>Tourist dependant
>Island nation
>Adult literacy rate estimated at 89.8%

I know. The most powerful tribe is called Islam.

Mass immigration from any culture that differs from your own will bring issues, but that being said I'd much rather have asian migrants than migrants of any other race, they are significantly better.
I don't understand the beta incels that post on those subreddits though speaking of whites as if we're their bane of their existence and the root of all their issues and they even go as far as saying they prefer niggers??
I also feel like those subreddits are gaining more and more traction every day as if their views are part of growing sentiments among asians living in western countries, I've never had any major issues with chinks but this shit needs to stop.

East Asians usually share able to appreciate civilisation.

>allying with niggers.

You're surely joking, right?

>I'm just so disgusted with my own people. When will we finally wake up?

Welcome to the club. It often feels like the majority of Sup Forums is conservative and anti-SJW minorities who aren't allowed to voice their opinions in the echo chamber their communities have become.

It is already flowing outwards to asians raised in Asia or some of them at least. I have a few friends that literally into this "blame the whites" game.

r a r e
a
r
e

WE WUZ SAMURAY

Bring the fucking redpill to them; in other words, give them the facts. The Jews control much of the media, so if they're disappointed in Asian representation in the media, tell them that they ought not to be aiming at whites.

/r/asianmasculinity is a forum for terminally insecure retards though

mentor might be good

Sorry, just read the rest of your message. You're doing a great job, bro, keep going. Have strength and courage. Keep getting the truth out there - wear them out instead of being worn out.

I live in LA but the stars must have aligned. The 3 Asian guys who I have known, 2 of which I was friends with, were pretty tough guys. The 3rd one I wasn't too close with was the brother of one of them and married a white lady too.

Yeah it's rough being a conservative asian, especially in commiefornia.
>Everyone is flipping shit at the election except for me
>Don't want to be that guy that argues with everyone when I'm this deep in blue
Have one white SJW male bitching at me for voting trump though, telling me how I'd fit right in with white trash. breaks his worldview that a minority would vote for trump.

Hehehehe my friend, I am doing that by liking posts from Milo and anti SJW pages.

It is having some sort of effect on a few friends. An indian guy I know now likes Milo and some of his posts. There is hope and I'll bring the facts to them though I will have to dilute it for them by avoiding any posts that mock Islam or anything that is considered socially bad

I am pretty sure they got hijacked by Asian Women from r/AsianAmerican a while back tho

>Welcome to Model minority
>Everyone hates you
>Surprise Surprise...

We have to go back.

Whites and Asians have both forgotten their warrior ancestry.

I'll. Hahaha it is fun

Which place is this? Tell them about Jewish control of the media and so on, if you get the chance to. And fuck allying with 60/70 IQ niggers.

White are worst enemy for Asians.

Not all Asians are Japanese
The Asian community is so fucking Splintered in America.
Filipinos/Viets/Nips/Koreans/Chinks/Indians/
Southeast Asians

And they all hate each other
On a side note, You don't have to be a warrior to be fucking masculine. It's not that day and age, Edgelord.

What are you suggesting user?

You saying we should turn r/AsianMasculinity into r/pol?

We should all hijack /r/asianmasculinity and bring the redpill to them, bro.

Keep up the great work, my good man.

Honestly I blame the Jews more than anything for how Asians are portrayed in the media. I've got nothing against white people, in fact I prefer whities over any other race. I think a lot of Asians misdirect their hatred to whites because they don't realize the Jews are responsible for everything they hate.

White Male here.

Rise up Asian men, the white man is to be your ally. Masculinity must be reclaimed from the present narrative displayed by our culture. Justice, honor, love for women children family and their fellow men. Working together to build up society for all. Protecting our loved ones and those not able to protect themselves from those who wish to subvert and exploit.

>masculinity
>voted on hillary
this is why asian "men" don't get pussy.

It's been my experience that American East Asians are pretty fucking cucked. And I mean more so than any teenage Jap.

Laotians are pretty okay though.

yeah i gotta had it to the japs that the samurais were badass. if they there was compulsory conscription and an uncucked military we'd see a lot less of the numale

Yes, that's exactly what we should do. Redpill the fuck out of them. Tell them about the Jewish control of the media (among other things), so that they realise the root of their disappointment in the Asian representation in the media.