Sup Forums Christmas Cheer Thread #22

Previous thread It's that time of year again. Time to share holiday comics, cartoons, comradery, traditions, and spread some cheer to your fellow anons.

As previous years share your Amazon wishlist and some random user may purchase a holiday gift for you. I'll have two of these pastebins going, one filled with the ungifted wishlist codes and another with all wishlists that have been posted this year.

To get your wishlist code open you wishlists on Amazon, then click on the name on the left side of the page it will update the URL at the top after /wishlist/. If you are using one of the international versions of Amazon please let us know when you post your list.

Amazon will automatically donate a small portion of your purchase amount to the charity of your choice if you simply type "smile.amazon.com" (or smile.amazon.co.uk) rather than using the usual "www". Doing this is just one more way to spread the love this holiday season (and the rest of the year too, if you so choose).

If you frequent the threads please don't spam your list number, if you want to keep sharing it please only post it once per thread. Just because you've posted your list doesn't mean someone will purchase you a gift. It's random how user's will choose who to buy for. But please take a look through some of the lists and see if there's anyone/thing you want to gift.

The pastebins will be updated at least once a day, if you have any questions or concerns you can email Elusive at [email protected]

Amazon changed how their lists work so please post letting us know when you buy gifts for someone.

Ungifted: pastebin.com/36vJM2pE
All: pastebin.com/rf4GDz5h

At time of post we're at 176 registered, 9 ungifted

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/5048966
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw ID is missing due to captchas being impossible to solve

Merry Christman Eve, y'all.

I'll be streaming a triple feature later tonight:
Gremlins, Krampus, and then Scrooged!

TWO CHRISTMAS THREADS!?!?!
WHICH ONE DO I SHOOT?!

It's Christmas Eve, so that means it's time for...TREEVENGE!
vimeo.com/5048966

It also means it's time for some Peace on Earth.

Reposting

RIWCARA1IDA8 .de

This month went way too fast

sorry Scribs, didn't notice your thread and wasn't able to delete mine because of the time limit

1H0UA0MRH0GR1 .de

Merry Christmas!
t. Sup Forums

reposting

16E8I9BLLAXUM

Sorry about the delay, internet dropped out. If it happens again and someone can take over by all means feel free to do so.

No problem, I think yours went up seconds before mine anyway.

I think yours was first but my search function wasn't able to find a Cheer thread until mine was posted so we probably did it like a second apart
also

>Peace on Earth

I love that one. literally the reason why I wanted to buy the Absolute version of World's Greatest Super-Heroes for myself this Christmas. Well, maybe next year

Ross' Superman might be my favorite design overall for the character.

Also, I just realized I haven't posted my list in a while.

Merry Christmas Eve everybody!

Same here, I'm a huge Ross fan.

I remember seeing his drawings for DC characters as a child, especially pic related, and thinking that it was phenomenal. every single pic of Superman showcases him as being larger than life which no other artist manages to do in my eyes

this is the only time i like superman, this is the way to do it in live action, not too corny not too emo

This was on my reading list. Good read. I like Ross and Dini material

>not too emo

but Peace on Earth Supes would be viewed as being Emo by literally everyone that has never read a Superman comic before. BvS Supes wasn't Emo and people were still complaining about it even though he had a lot in common with Peace on Earth Superman. At this point, the masses wouldn't be able to digest an epic version of Superman because most superhero movies have dumbed down audiences with jokes and quips

And that's it. Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

VJ9BT1OBNF7

You know, it's kinda funny that the word for "day before an important happenstance" is called an "Eve" in English, because the Eve of one of the most important days in the Christian calendar is dedicated to both Adam and Eve.

Nothing to celebrate here though, since it's kinda overshadowed by, you know, being the Eve of one of the most important days in the Christian calendar.

It IS the birthday of what is basically Polish Goethe/Edgar Allan Poe, though.

Its between him and Quietly for me, with Frank's Reeve's influenced one creeping up there.

I think the unifying factor is they all remember the trunks are meant to be square.

>but Peace on Earth Supes would be viewed as being Emo by literally everyone that has never read a Superman comic before.
but next to Snyder (because that's full emo) is a middle, Peace on earth doesn't make superman get depressed he knows that he can't change everything but it has to give it the change. he's not "a god that humans don't deserve".
even War on crime shows a better batman, a human batman, no batmobile, no supervillians, no overpower shit, it's just him against the reality.

Hello again people. What's up?

>Peace on earth doesn't make superman get depressed he knows that he can't change everything but it has to give it the change

I actually got that out of the Snyder versions of Superman, him first getting sad about it but eventually realising that he can just do his best at giving the people peace while not being able to help everyone

>he's not "a god that humans don't deserve"

although it's not straight out mentioned in Peace on Earth, the entire story really comes to that conclusion though, doesn't it? he tries to help and is fucked over by people all the time just because they feel like it. people are waging wars against each other and messing up everything around them but he is still not giving up hope. he IS a god that humans don't deserve

Awwww...wish I could join, but I got my own Christmas specials to watch today. Sorry buddy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE Sup Forums!!!

Will storytime The Curse of Shazam in an hour in a new thread!

Ah well. hope you have a good one!

Gather round Sup Forums as I tell you a tale that I would like to call: A Night Before Sup Forumshristmas

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all thro' Sup Forums
Not an user was posting, not even in threads featuring the art of Frank Cho;
The Wishlists were posted in the Pastebin with care,
In the hopes that St. Darkseid soon would be there;
The mods were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of an end of shitposting danc'd in their heads,
And Scribs finished Drawing, and Riddler in his cap,
Had Just settled down for a long Winter's nap--
When out on the catalog there arose such a clatter,
I sprang to the thread to see what was the matter.
Away to the bottom It loaded like a flash,
Ignored the repostings, all this gifting is making me strapped for cash.
The stylesheet (default) of the newly loaded page show'd
Gave the luster of amusing Storytimes to show;

What is the backstory behind Frank and Bucky bumming about together?

When, what to my wandering eyes would appear,
But a fucking Boomtube and 8 tripcoders dear,
With a massive god of evil, of who those are terrified,
I knew in a moment it must be Santaseid.
More rapid than the Furies the tripfags they came,
And he cursed and he graveled and he called them by name:

Thanks Dave. People shit on it because Billy's an ass in the first issue, but it once it gets going its a really fun superhero story.

For some reason the system always thinks Im posting spam at this point

(Listing all the names of the tripfags makes the system think this is spam for some reason)

"To the top of the first page! To the top of it all!
"I will crush all their souls and shall control it all!"
As wills of the living that before Anti-Life fall,
When they see an unfulfilled list to Amazon they trawl;
So up to the Pastebin the Tripcoders they flew,
With the Wishlists full of comics, and the occasional sex toy too:

And then in a crushing, I read with a jist
The posting and fullfilling of each user’s list .
As I laughed in my chair, and was turning around,
Down onto my couch Santaseid came with a bound:
He was dress'd in a tunic, from his neck to his thighs,
And his craggy skin makes me wish I could avert my eyes;
With a bundle of toys that was flung on his back
The vision of the New God made my sanity crack:
His eyes — Oh the hatred! His helm none more Kirby,
His palor like gravestone, all features quite scary;
His fierce wide mouth was drawn up in a smile,
But the beard of his chin was what made me wonder about for a while;
The glint of Apokolyptican malice could be seen in his teeth,
And a dominating aura encircled his head like a wreath.

He had a broad face, at which he peered with glowing eyes
Reality shook when he laugh'd, I was afraid my soul’d soon die:
He ate all my cookies and drank all my milk,
I wondered what I’d done to attract the attention of him & his ilk;
The glow in his eyes and a twist of his head
Made me realize I had even more to dread.
CAN YOU OUTRUN THE OMEGA SANCTION THE DEATH THAT IS LIFE,
OR CAN YOU SURVIVE TO SEE WHAT Sup Forums GOT YOU FOR CHRISTMAS IN THIS LIFE?,
And laying his finger aside of his nose
The beams shot out his eyes ‘round the room they rose.
He sprung from my couch, to his servants he gave a shout,
And they all returned to Apokolypse where I imagine he went to pout:
The beams never reached me — instead spelling out words
“Put in your address otherwise no one can gift you, you turd.”

Merry Christmas Sup Forums!

Everyone got their gifts from me by now, right?

true, I really dislike how people emphasize how Johns made everything edgy when the Ordway run (Which I do enjoy) also did a few weird stuff as well.
> Uncle Marvel is a Loser Drunk.
> Sivana Family got broken up because Sivana cheated on his wife.
> Freddy was just a downer in general after he got crippled.
> Not edgy but that issue with the kid with the burnt up face.
Plus, there wasn't even an extended Marvel Family.

Im sure they did, thank you Boco Shut up, and Merry christmas

Hope you all have wonderful nights, to any remaining folks, we are low, low, low on remaining folks who need to be gifted so spread some cheer!

>Tfw live in flipland
do you think I can get gifted?

May everyone have a happy christmas eve!
Awesome, good job.

Everyone can get gifted and Amazon even lets you transfer accounts and get yearly free prime trials so it should be similar to a home country for the gifter. Personally if you haven't yet I'd pick a list and gift that and then post yours. It works wonders my friend.

Yeah, i remember the ones you gifted posted about it earlier

I kinda want to know the trip fags you couldn't post know

Oh good. Really wanted to make sure they got them BEFORE Christmas this year.

Merry Christmas everyone.

All of mine will arrive mid January. Either ordering from Japan or shipping to Australia. Oy.

I find it a great story and shows some growth for Billy throughout. I don't think it's wrong to think that a jaded orphan of the modern age would need some seasoning before becoming a great hero.

I guess one last time for shits and giggles. 36N04QFZXGDAK

Great image, OP. Jolly AF.

Does anyone have any good big DC Christmas related image? Looking for a facebook group and I have no idea where to search.

Here's one from Quitely.

Thank for the lovely image but It's too big unfortunately. Need to be something more like a banner of sorts. Yeah, sounds silly

How about this one?

Fucking Perfect. Thank you very much!!

Alright, folks. Got my wallet ready and Joe Bonamassa's christmas album playing. Let's get some motherfucking christmas cheer going, starting with those poor, poor .ca anons.

Have a cosy winter Hat kid.

I might have to go on a instocktrade shopping spree after the holiday. I have some Amazon cash, but their shipping is hit or miss

2AGT2PHWQ0EFS .ca is GIFTED

Another gifting spree? You are great!

1AFNGL2SDUUM2 .ca is GIFTED and also receives my respect as a fellow blu-rayfag

I'm lucky enough to have a very low rent, so I have more disposable cash than most. And if I can't use that to put some smiles on folks' faces, then what's the point?

3KGF7A06OUFE6 .ca is GIFTED

2TR57C801J0UI is GIFTED

24BOQH7ROG1VP is GIFTED.