Now that the dust has settled how good of a president Obama has been?

Now that the dust has settled how good of a president Obama has been?

-8/10
The only thing he was good at was playing golf

Scale of 1-10 I'd say a 5. He wasn't the end time bringer the GOP claimed, but he also wasn't the savior of the USA as his supporters claimed either.

And still not an achievement awarded

Pretty close. Maybe a 4

Bout a 7. Classy guy, always respected him. Even more so now with how he's handled the Trump victory.

Paris Agreement
Obamacare
Iran deal

He's been good.

Didn't the KKK vote for him en masse in the hopes it would help white people get woke?

Mission accomplished. White identity politics exists now, which is the fucking death knell of American leftism assuming illegal immigration is haulted.

very good

anyone with a roth ira will tell you so.

He almost saved the planet by stopping climate change, but then Trump fucked it all up!

>He was visibly sad and raging on the inside
>Handling it well
Ok user. You need to pay attention to faces and not just the stupid word salad people shouts.

He was a good role model for youth in terms of tranquility, open-mindedness and mutual respect. I think he had a good heart but didn't have the means or skills to bring the change he wanted.

Meh /10

Not bad. Not great. Obamacare is an absolute disaster. 6/10

KYS retard

1- One of the worst ever. Mounted debt with a failing ACA, more wars that Bush, made race relations worse, open border and blatantly anti-white...good riddance Barry.

He didn't do anything much but after the shitstom that's about to come he'll be worshipped and romanticized

>open-mindedness and mutual respect.

Trayvon was my son
All cops are racists

Dumb post/10

kys

6. Good intentions, but felt elitist and "I know better than you" like.

He pushed Obamacare just so he'd have his name on something getting done. Instead of fighting and working with other branches he got butthurt and pushed through trash so he could say he did something.

He lied and now is fucking the country.

Also, how much debt are we at now?

In the end, he was just another Google.

A good President, who had the misfortune to be saddled with the most uncooperative Congress in American history.

Sadly, all the good he's managed to do in his eight years will be almost-instantaneously erased by Trump and his Republican cronies.

4/10

somehow race relations are worse
no major gaffes
Obamacare is meh
meh to OK job in middle east

Pretty excellent all things considered. Nothing he has done has actually effected the average pol user yet they love to shout like hicks "Kenya birth certificate muh joooobs"

Can't wait for my turn to be the obnoxious shit head every time trump fucks up now. It's going to be entertaining

He's only done two things while in office, give the order to kill bin laden, and play golf. Thats if you dont count ruining race relations (or what we had to begin with) further with the " if i had a son, he would look like trayvon" remark... So three things

Of course he was raging lol. He just watched his entire presidency just get nullified and his legacy tarnished forever. My point is he got over that and said what needed to be said i.e. handled it well. Also, get your chequebook out. Or sacks of beans whatever you people use.

probably the best personality in a president so far

but meh with obamacare and debt

A lot of that was due to him and the senate trying to outcuck each other for basically the entire presidency, so it wasn't entirely his fault. With a Republican controlled senate and Trump picking a conservative supreme court there's a possibility that shit might actually be accomplished now that everybody's on the same side for the time being.

C+

didn't do a good job but he was likable. probably shouldn't have been re-elected.

I am just sickened by all the people saying he was ok. He was sold as the best candidate in the world back then just for being dark skinned and he was utter crap, or mediocre at best. Maybe if he actually had worked to fix the debt like he should have.

Charismatic. I kinda liked him. Also had some remarkable diplomatic achievements.

Poor baby

Best firearm salesman EVAR!!!

Remember, he got a nobel prize for being black...

Mediocre. Didn't destroy the US thanks to the tea party movement during the midterms, but didn't do a single positive thing for us besides killing ben loli.

Nobody in Sup Forums seems to like him. I can't imagine why.

Absolute garbage, one of the most devisive presidents ever, set race relations back 50 years or more. Looking forward to Trump kicking him out of office. Good riddance. :)

His foreign policy could have been a lot better, although the Iran deal was good so was opening relations with Cuba, huge bonus for him, but the deterioration of relations with Russia is never good (side note, Trump's pro Russia, anti China stance will be interesting....hope those cunts stop propping up their yuan...)

His domestic policy I would say was quite disappointing by commenting on social issues such as Trayvon Martin he ignited issues that should have been left with the States (internal police matters) or something he should have referred to his Attorney General to prosecute, not comment on for Twitter likes or fueling SJW movements which is popular with the liberal left in USA...

Obama care could have been set up more like the healthcare we have in Australia or even that of Canada....but overall I would say he was a 6 out of 10. He should never have tried to topple Ukraine, it was and always has been a buffer between Nato and the USSR. I think Putin has ten fold the politcal gravitas that Obama had, Obama did fall apart without a teleprompter.

And trump got the be president for being white. What's your point clem

To be fair, we can't expect someone to be happy when his candidate loses like that.

So you wanted that crazy bitch to start the war with Russians?

>ass blasted libcuck

lel, still salty eh? Hold that L high, own it.

No one ever got a nobel prize so quickly.

Mediocre, not bad but not good.

Every candidate is sold as the best candidate in the world. It's politics you fucking retard. With the economy, in 8 years Bush managed to fuck it beyond believe and Obama had to deal with the fallout. Despite this, he left it off in a much better state than he was handed it in.

>Muh deebbt
Ah yes, retards in Australia also parrot this line. It's good that you morons who think you can simplify something as complex as a nations economic performance down to how much debt there is all make it clear from the outset what level of education you received.

>hurr durr libcuck

Yes we get it, you're an underage NEET with a cuckold fetish, anything else you want to share with the class kiddo?

He really did get it just for being black. He was only in office for a year and didnt accomplish anything up to that point.

Australia posters best shitposters like always.

>good
you spelled "terrible" wrong.
his husband, mike, was a hell of a shopper i hear.
he was a racist.
this makes me happy.

If we were a small country without any global responsibilities or cultural conflict, obama would have been a great president.

I think people voted for the president who represented the country they believed existed instead of the country they wanted.

> cant say "radical islam"
> obamacare doesnt work in gibs me dat economy
> failed wars, revolutions, and conflicts engineered in DC
> race riots!

Hold on, let me get my shovel and wheel barrow, gotta make sure i get all that salt

Fair enough, though I'm more left leaning so I may have a bit of a bias there

Japan army when?

>Be in debt
>Realize it's a bad thing
>Get called a fucking idiot for thinking debt is a bad thing
Never change, Australia.

Obama could have solved Climate Change, ended world hunger, and cured HIV and I STILL wouldn't be comfortable with him DOUBLING the national debt.

I literally rate him a 2/10.

>remarkable diplomatic achievements

Like launching a thousand boats into Europe?

Climate change is serious business though.
When is it gonna receive attention? hell even here the government is offering help to become solar powered for the population and private corps.

kek, simply loving these sore losers lmfao xD

He got Trump elected. Only good thing he did.

If he weren't blocked by the Republican congress at every turn he actually could've been very effective, but he wasn't.

Obamacare was a fucking disaster.

He had a very, very rough start with 8 years of Bush and the Financial crisis to clean up.

Overall 5/10.

>he was a racist

no, trump is a racist. this is a proven fact - he was sued for racial discrimination in the 70s. trump is a racist and has always been one. obama is not a racist and has never been one.

>but the deterioration of relations with Russia is never good

Maybe Russia shouldn't have fucking annexed Crimea during his term then

Decent.

America's standing abroad degraded, but it wasn't all his fault. Our slide relative to China and Russia was inevitable by the time he took office. China had tons of catch up growth to do, Russia was catching up from a decade plus of disaster.

I'd say 6.5/10. Better than Bush 2. Worse than Bush 1. I'd say he was better than Clinton, but Clinton had a better period to be President in.

He did ok in a shitty situation, which I suppose makes him slightly better than average.

My insurance premium is now more than my car and mortgage payments.

Fuck this monkey.

>destroyed health care.
>gave the internet to the UN.
>told NASA their primary purpose was to remind the Islamic world of their contributions to math and science.
>Destroyed the entire middle east, creating ISIS in the process.
>19 TRILLION in debt. More than every other president COMBINED.

And that's just what comes off the top of my head. 6.5/100 maybe.

Failure. Couldn't extend party's hold on office.

He was a terrible president who hated the United States.

Complete lame duck mixed with race baiter mixed with proponent of PC culture.

A globalist basically.

He'll take a post at the UN next.

We haven't seen the last of him or his wife who is likely Senate bound.

Anyone who gives him higher than a 2 is a complete fucking idiot who knows nothing about politics.

He was a tyrannical usurper whose legacy will deservedly go into the garbage.

Best part is a huge chunk of that legacy is via executive orders.

Live by the pen die by the pen.

I can stand his shit wife. She doesn't deserve a senate seat, her colleagues at the office she was working at in Chicago say she never did anything and took 3 hour lunches.

>19 TRILLION in debt. More than every other president COMBINED.
Reminder he got into power just after the Financial Crisis hit.

>Destroyed healthcare
Not that you had any in the first place but yeah Obamacare is a disaster.

>>Destroyed the entire middle east, creating ISIS in the process.
That was mostly Bush senior and junior's doing.

Amazing. That is how he will be remembered after Drumpf

Just wait and see. Trump will go down easily as the worst President since that guy who died in 30 days

0/10

the NDAA goes against everything america stands for.

honestly, probably 8/10. 8 years ago, thought he was the anti-christ. But he didnt touch our guns, the economy is Way better than it was supposed to be, etc.

Not good.

Collapsed the Middle East in a fool's hope of naive idealism. Now there is nobody in the Middle East who takes the US seriously. Sure they'll tolerate the US being around, but nobody there genuinely wants to see you hanging around past your used by date.

Crashed the oil market destabilsing a group of countries that had previously been compliant with US interests.

Domestically - Obamacare drove up premiums and forced many people onto a casual basis (meaning less rights and less pay).

Stirred up racial divides that probably havent been seen in twenty years.

Could not organise a functioning Congress or Senate.

Executive overreach in legalising the execution of American citizens on a "case by case" basis.

He might have been decent had Dubya not fucked everything up.

Bad.

>Fucked up the whole middle east and couldn't even seal the deal when based Russia cockblocked him in Syria.
>Fucked up healthcare.
>Sweeping expansion of executive power
>Race Baiter in Chief who oversaw a massive degradation of race relations, and it wasn't ebil whitey's fault

what does america stand for?

I would have said he was decent if he had introduced real universal healthcare and didn't race bait at every opportunity.

Bush wasn't behind the Arab Spring. Which is what I'm talking about. That was entirely a Democrat (run by Clinton in the State Dept.) operation and the blowback is unlike anything we've ever seen.

Also you don't get 19 trillion from a fucking mortgage bubble. Come on.

Lol, Sanctions Obama backed rekt Russia, gtfo out of here

very true

You mean with tons of part time jobs and the last of the middle class jobs being taken by illegal immigrants?

Better than the utter collapse EVERYONE was screaming about at the begining of his presidency

>Also you don't get 19 trillion from a fucking mortgage bubble. Come on.

You severely underestimate how much damage the American banks did to the US and the rest of the world. You should've been nuked just for letting it happen.

But no one bats an eye because 'murrica dindu nuffin. They never do.

The Arab spring pretty much started with Saddam's downfall.

DESU I really didn't like his politics but I did respect him. He will always be King Nigger to me.

The fuck is that flag?

We'd be able to tell if he was good or bad had he actually done anything

He destroyed racial tranquility with his statements about Trayvon Martin, setting the stage for Black Lives Matter. He supported the SJW idiocy. He destroyed Egypt, Lybia, Syria, Ukraine, and Georgia
He was an absolute disaster. Period.

Horrible foreign policy. Pretty much a non-President.

>EIGHT FUCKING YEARS
>All he dead was Obamaphone and Obamacare
>flared racial tensions

literally a -10/10

Oh yeah, I forgot that Hillary wasn't white too.
Drink bleach.

>>UNKNOWN

He He brought donuts sempai

Kind of funny he has a cult of personality going among liberals when his presidency has had ridiculously high statistics for deporting immigrants (aka the thing everyone bitched that Trump was going to do). Not to mention the whole blowing up non-combatants with drone-strikes thing.

>Guantanamo still open

He didn't spectacularly fuck anything up in office, but really didn't get much accomplished. He has a solid personal life, and a viable speaking career after his presidency. I'd give him a 5/10.

Can someone explain to me what is TPP and why is Obama pushing for it in his last days? plus Obama was pretty bad, made a nuke deal with russia did't push through with it, too political correct that it made niggers have balls the size of soccer balls thinking they can get away with it ( cause they can ) because the POTUS is also black, Made super shitty Health care, Escalated the conflict in the middle east and didnt he say he was gonna shut down Guantanamo?

lad wew