Sup Forums BTFO?

well Sup Forums?

3rd time is the best time

the 3rd caused the great butthurt

3rd will cause the great progression

I can certainly use a serious market crash to revamp my stock portfolio.

3rd times the charm.

3rd times the charm.

keked

Trump isn't republican

Both those recessions happened when the entire government was in bed with wall street and the kike bankers and drank their kool-aid. Trump knows damn well how those giga-bubbles formed and popped, and I don't think he will fall for their bait.

Although it would be nice if we just said "economic policy must always adapt to economic conditions" instead of having idorts that say either "UUUUHHHHHHH TAXES ARE BAD FOREVER" or "UUUUUUUHHHHH WHY DO CEOS GET A GORILLION BUCKS HUH WHERES MY FERRARI???"

the great redemption

BUILD WALL SPIC

I'm in.

this

no idea about muh great depression but he's completely wrong about the recession

Third caused the Great America.

>and the third cause the great restoration

>tfw people are starting to compare Trump to Teddy Roosevelt who wants to build big things

TR was one of the original progressives.

>3rd time all republicans in all 3 branches
>President with german ancestry
>world war 3

3rd times the charm boys!

the stock market is going to crash regardless, 7 years of growth without a correction. Believe me, Trump will get blamed and it will be as rational as blaming Trump for it raining on a weekend.

> woodrow wilson was a republican
> derivative bubble was not created by clinton
Probably this.

What this nigga said.

> economic policy must always adapt to economic conditions
You mean > the end justifies the means
Wow, that`s literally stalin!

Bernie supporter here.

I'm hoping this time the Republicans cause World War 3.

Nothing brings out the best in a country than an actual enemy you can shoot in the face unlike the shit the Neo-cons were peddling.

Republicans didnt cause the great depression lol fucking morons

>yfw Trump creates jobs programs using the government.

>dems whine and moan they were trying to do this for years

>republicans get all the credit

>democrats literally have an aneurism

>Trump was a moderate the whole time, but said what he needed to win

Where am I wrong?

correlation implies causation goyim. It certainly wasn't the jews.

it's going to be civil war

Daily reminder that Trump turned republicans i don't care

burgers are too lazy to create the means to sustain a civil war. they will do it from their homes, on their reddits and their twitters.

long past is the time where americans will physically go out and stand for what they believe in. you have the democrats to thank for that

But I thought the Reps then were really more like today's Dems and vice cersa? At least that's what they say when you tell them the Dems started the KKK.

you are correct
anyone who disagrees hasn't been paying attention

Trump
>populist that challenges corporate control
TR
>populist that challenges trusts' control

Hmmmm

3rd time: THE GREAT WALL

spbp

Clinton caused the Great Recession by spurring on cheap housing loans.

The Central Bank then hiked the interest rate too fast.

Bush didn't hike the interest rate. Look up central bank independence.

Look, someone who eluded the draft is talking.

gg

Great recession was caused by government guaranteed subprime mortgages that were made available by a law signed by Bill Clinton combined with repeal of Glass-Steagal, also done under Clinton.

>Post yfw the USA finally implodes in on itself.

As society becomes ever more technological - politicians are worried they'll be hacked where all their personal conversations will be revealed.

Politicians will someday have to be completely left in the dark if they want privacy. That's a very lonely life to live in the age of information.

Lol already making excuses. You dumbfucks voted for the dark ages part 2, now own it.

>the Democrat-run Federal Reserve was created by Republicans
These retards probably think Democrats ended slavery.

At the time, the only real dividing factor between the parties was economic policies. Although of course, there was a split between northern democrats and southern democrats over segregation.

>First caused the great depression
The recession was caused deliberately by the Federal reserve which exist solely due to Democrats even hacks like bernake agree to this historical fact. The depression lasted as long as it did due to FDR's interventionism in the market stalling correction until after WWII which is when we actually finally recovered. All WWII did was help unemployment numbers because large swaths of unemployed were suddenly put into uniform the American people were still suffering heavily because of the heavy rationing due to the war which was just as bad if not worse than the depression proper.
>The grwat recession
Was caused by the Clinton administration's housing policies which was continued under Bush but was 100% a Democrat brain child policy. The economy still hasn't recovered as fast as it would have if not for the again massive intervention of the government and Federal reserve which has only served to give out well over 16 trillion dollars of tax payer money and further consolidate markets into the hands of corporate state cronies.

>Fighting against the leftist circle jerk
I wouldn't do that. They don't give a shit.

>I'm hoping this time the Republicans cause World War 3.
Hillary would have been the WWIII candidate. Her one policy of putting a no fly zone over Syria would have forced American airmen to either not enforce it or to shoot down Russian aircraft.

Btw Russia is already ecstatic that this conflict is now avoidable with Trump moving in.

>Bernie pic
lol loser

What's the likelihood of Italy leaving the EU?

>Leftist totalitarians know their true positions would lead to them justifiably being dragged through the street so in their longvgane strategy some understand that it must be hidden and slowly"boil the frog"

Giovanni with the
S P B P
P
B
P

Good post Giorno Giovanni

>Economic problems are caused overnight
Sure, maybe trigger events, but never without longstanding problems to exacerbate.

>woodrow wilson
>signed the federal reserve act
>later on said it was the biggest mistake of his life
>he was a democrat
>this act caused the great depression because the big banks caused a panic which made everyone withdraw money
>small banks had to close
>big banks (the fed) ate the small banks
>enormous profits
people pretending that the democrat party hasnt always been the party of corruption are fucking delusional

The great depression led to fascism, so I'm ok with that

That's a weird way to spell Jews

this
saying hoover caused the depression is like saying obama caused the 08 crash.

>Trump
>Republican

I like to congratulate democrats on fucking themselves over by shitting on bernie and bernie bros. We could not have done it without you dense motherfuckers.

great house cleaning deserves attention

fucking democrats argued for lynching and slavery

fuck those assholes

republicans freed the slaves as in,

were willing to tell people who thought people were there property were in fact not their property, reassignment of wealth

which is exactly what we need now, so the spirit of republicanism will be in line with historical standards if Trump can accomplish what he aims to achieve

the abolition of wage slavery

And the third is the great opression

You're pretty good Italy. Have a euro devaluation.

Good post paisà

3rd Republican
3rd R
3rd Reich.

THE TRUE THIRD IS HERE

The Great Depression had more to do with a market panic than Republican economic policy, which liberals seem to forget led to one of the greatest economic booms in the country

The second recession was the result of a bubble, created by one democratic president and expanded by another I might add, finally bursting, plus an overall reduction in product quality by those floundering companies. I didn't agree with the bail out but hey, it happened.

Democrats seem to love to forget that Bill Clinton's surplus happened with a Republican controlled House and Senate, with Congress controlling the budget.

clinton was also riding the dotcom bubble which he had no hand in creating

Werent the republicans back then the progressive left? And the 'white' party was the democrats

Check mate lefty

UNDERRATED

I hope we get another recession, been urkin to buy some rental properties and cheap stocks.

>Republicans: KKK was mostly Democrats

>Liberals: DAE southern strategy?!?

>Liberals: Republicans controlled the government during the great depression

>Republicans: wasn't the great depression before the southern strategy?

>Liberals:...

I legitimately hope you die.

Fun fact: less than 12 hours of being POTUS, and Trump has already averted WW3, as Vlad wants to try and make things better between Russia and the US.

If there is a depression now its 100% republicans fault.

It has nothing to do with the

the great switch is literally a liberal meme to absolve themselves of any responsibility as they ALWAYS do

Third time's the charm!
WW3 soon.

not true

Luigi bringing the bantz.

>be president for 8 years
>everything bad is bush's fault
>be president 1 day
>everything is your fault for being white

No, this just means that when Russia starts World War 3, America will be on its side.

The switch was racial, not economic. The GOP has always been for big business.

>tfw I voted a straight republican ticket
LIBSHITS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

by they way
there is going to be a market crash, however that one would be caused by obama

>actually believing the Ruskies want to start a world war

Keep on slurping that kool aid amigo

>1st caused the great depression

This is factually not true, you faggots.

>GOP has always been for big business
yeah you would have an argument for this if the fucking democratic party weren't responsible for the federal reserve

And the third one made America great again.

>economic shifts are due to the estate, not the market

FUCKING PLEASE KILL ALL COMMIES PLEASE

Three branches will become one
>Three branches will become one
Three branches will become on
>Three branches will become one

If they did these things they would be Republican

>Rory Gilmore

Thanks to my wife's horrible taste in television shows, I knew to stop reading there.

News flash. Donald Trump is not an actual Republican. He is an outsider. He merely used their tired brand one last time.

They are over. BTFO.

>citation

Literally slippery slope fallacy

Go back to redit you college sophomore faggot

The only civil war that MIGHT happen is within the democratic party. The Clinton fags are pissed off and blaming Sanders supporters claiming they sat out or voted from Trump since Clinton got 5 million less votes than Obama did.

The problem is Liberal wing that Sanders headed is infested with SJWs who will fuck up any momentum they could gain from the election to pry the DLC's stranglehold over the party.

Trump will find a way to get us our war. Seeing as nobody expected Trump to win. We could see something equally absurd like the US pulling out of NATO and forming an alliance with the Russians which leads to a break down in relations where the European Union, forced under thread of nuclear holocaust by the Israelis invade Russia. Kicking off a good old fashion global conflict.

Or Putin fucks over Trump and by making reference to his dick and we go to deliver some freedom to the Ivans.

Crazy bullshit? Absolutely, but you're the fags who are clinging to a zombifed meme that is one of the major reasons why OC on Sup Forums stagnated.

>I legitimately hope you die.
Is that because your shithole of a country can't even commit to a proper genocide or win a war?

You glorious pasta nigger

I'm not Serbian.

wtf i love italy now

Whatever you say Flagget.

Try not to be any more of a doormat for the Bosnians than you already are.

Dats-a good-a bantz-a

3rd time caused the Great Deportation.

Republicans try and take America back. Jews say money has no worth.

Gonna have to learn a new trick old jew dog.