Shelf/Recent buys thread

Post new purchases, christmas gifts (received or given) and /shelf

Been an expensive weekend for me. And going back on Boxing day for another LCS sale.

I now have a mismatched Metabarons collection to trigger /shelf/'s autism. And first time reading the Frazzetaverse, damn it's awesome.

and yesterdays purchases

And these are my recent purchases My friend Dahmer is for a girl that I'm talking, Mr Higgins is for a friend that let me barrow a bunch of books and I took forever reading them and space riders of me

>books not arranged by size

TRIGGERED.
Also fucking love Ziritt's style.

Reposting from last thread.

I stopped at the comic shop after work yesterday and bought myself a little present. I used to really like Ron Marz' Green Lantern back in the day. I've still got the issues but what's in this trade is a little before Is started reading it which is why I bought it.

NIce

Just waiting for mail to arrive. Fucking holidays

Yeah my Crepax collection won't be here until next week.

Didn't pick up much lately outside of the first volume of Urasawa's 20th Century Boys, and two complete Legends of the Dark Knight arcs I found in some back-issue bins - Watchtower (Dixon/McMahon) and Venom (O'Neill/Eeden/Garcia-Lopez/Braun)

Dead Orbit is aces

Is Shiver the short story collection getting animated next season? Anyway I picked up recently.

Promised Neverland Volume 1
Children of the Whales volume 1
Tomie-Junji Ito

>first volume of Urasawa's 20th Century Boys
By the way that's getting 2-in-1 volumes next year

No, it doesn't look like it will be the same collection of stories based on the teaser. At least one of the stories will be in it though, I saw the fashion model monster girl

Best Alien anything since Aliens. Stokoe seems to really understand what made the first two movies work

Yeah I only fucking remembered a few hours after buying it, might hold back on it so

I agree

Bump

Merry Xmas

Reposting stuff I got earlier in the month during my LCS's Xmas sale.

90% of these were clearance so don't be too impressed of the quantity.

absolutely. Dude's pretty great across the board but fuck he's bad at schedules. Like I get it because of how intricate everything is but its hard to wait so long.

Just got these for Christmas.

Told my mom "just get me some comics, I'm curious what you'd pick at blind guesses".
I was expecting TPB but I really like the silver age stuff she picked out.

Merry kurisumas fellow fags

Merry Christmas fellow anons

Just got this bad boy. I'm gonna import Airtight Garage eventually as well