Why didn't Spongebob just make the burger, take it out to the table...

Why didn't Spongebob just make the burger, take it out to the table, open it and show everyone that there were pickles on it?

Because once the food reaches the table the chef isn't allowed to touch it.

The merits of a fry chef cannot be judged by parading the burger outside of the kitchen in testimony. There is an expectation and intrinsic trust that they can overcome the pressures of fast food preparation, handling lunch rush demands and getting each meal correct without having to confirm at the table.

So although showing everyone the pickles would exonerate him, it would be detriment to his merit - a critic given reverence over any average guest is self-defeating.

Why didn't he just send it out with the top bun off to the side ready to be put on then?
And don't say that goes against his merits cause I've been to plenty of legitimate restaurants that do that.

>I've been to plenty of legitimate restaurants that do that.
You've been to the Krusty Krab? How's their pizza?

That's not how he ordered it though.
Bubble Bass is asinine enough to rip out that monster burg in rapid-fire diner lingo, he would probably heavily criticize any deviation.

Would've been better if they didn't forget my drink.

At least they gave it to you on the house.

He specified nothing about the top bun in his diner lingo.

Why didn't Bubble Bass just stop being a massive faggot about fast food?

cause the customer is always "right"

Which means it's obviously implied that the establishment in question shouldn't deviate from their standard procedure, precisely because he didn't specify. Do you get it now? Jesus.

>"He didn't say I couldn't take a shit on it, so I can do whatever the fuck I want"

God you're fucking retarded.

Then show the pickles before it reaches the table.

Chill, nigga.

The real question is, why didn't they use Bubble Bass anymore after season 1? Or you know, until
the show got really shitty.

More importantly, why didn't Bubble Bass get rid of the first two pickles

Bitch he grab the niggas tongue straight out his mouth who the fuck you think you playin with this shit

He gets to eat without pay

Bubble Bass barely ate the Krabby Patty; he took ONE bite, gave it back to Spongebob, and got a refund. All that trouble just for a tiny piece of burger?

I legit would fuck Bubble Bass

It's shown they have a rivalry. Bass heard he makes mean Krabby Patties and was probably jealous that people talk about Spongebob. So he wanted to destroy his reputation.