MOTHER FUCK, why is this blanket only 32" by 44"?!?!?!?!

MOTHER FUCK, why is this blanket only 32" by 44"?!?!?!?!

FUCK FUCK FUCK I WANT IT.

>Crib Blanket
Literally for infants.

Fuck off, D*sney shill.

/c-Sup Forums blanket th-thread?

FUCK IT. I caved and I bought it. Don't know wtf I'm going to do with it, but it's mine now.

Wh-what ARE you gonna do with it?

Do we wanna know?

Just buy four and knit them together

do it for her

That is some next level waifufaggory. I'm impressed.

I believe this is what you want instead.

Shut the fuck up Boco

>99.50 american
Holy shit.

Guess that works.
Would be expensive though.

Guess what dolls I'm playing with right now. Hint: it's Elsa and Anna. Perks of having baby sister.

Disney's Elsa's Courage Crib sounds like an MTV show.

I did.

Is there a place where I can get four blankets stitched together? Is that a good idea though. I'm not sure it would look so good.

I know. :((( I haven't even watched the damn movie.

Is that a legit blanket? Link? That's not really classy like the blanket I posted though. Plus I don't want to sleep with some dude's wank art.

It's Pendleton wool. Dry clean only.

Grab four blankets.
Grab some yarn/thread.
Grab a needle.
Stitch.

It's sewing, not rocket science.

I don't think I can do that. Could you do it for me?

You guys are fucking crazy what a waste of money. You're starting to make me think the fucks who buy cartoon/anime figures aren't total fucking dorks/ dumbasses. At least figures look ok-ish

What? Are you saying that blanket doesn't look good? I thought we all agreed that it looks great. Doesn't it?

I like it.

>it's not queen size
One fucking job.

I KNOW, RIGHT?

Look at her, all smug. She knows full well that people will buy anything with her face on it. Arendelle is going to be the wealthiest country in Scandinavia with all this merchandising profit.

I have the Cap one from last year. It's pretty great, very warm and comfy. What are you thinking of doing with a crib blanket though, putting it on the wall?

Cap one? What do you mean "Cap one"? Is there a sweet big Elsa blanket that I missed out on?!

I'm just going to use it as another blanket... Right now I'm using a jacket as an extra blanket, and this Elsa blanked could easily fill in for that.

They did Marvel ones last year, so Captain America. Looks like Pendleton have an ongoing license with Disney so you might get a full sized Elsa one at some point. They're great quality though, the wool is very dense.

Oh, I see. If they ever make one, I hope it looks as good as this one. This one looks great.

>99.50 USD

It's dry clean only 100% wool made in the USA. Of course it's expensive. But this is exactly the kind of outrageous price that globalization, outsourcing, and automation drops. That's why it makes no sense to try to bring jobs back to the USA. Instead, it's time for UBI.

>100$ for a poorly made blanket featuring a boring character from a mediocre movie targeted at little girls

Holy moly, I know its christmas and all, but kill yourself.

Poorly made?! Where the fuck do you think I'm buying from? Wal-Mart?

I'm all for UBI but go back to Sup Forums