How will Trump deal with the perfidious Russian?

How will Trump deal with the perfidious Russian?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/5822e075c46188c8408b45fe/amp?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ally him, stop the American-sponsored jihad in Syria and remove kebab with good old Ivan

Completely depends on Putin. Putin comes at him as a rival Alpha, well no good will come of that. Comes to him as a peer, and fellow, then good times ahead. Ignores him, will probably be ignored until Russia does something flashy then will try to steal the spotlight back and show them up.

But just a guess.

BFFs when?

I ship Putin x Trump.

Sounds good. I think the media is trying to completely damage control trumps victory right now by shilling against Putin. Pretty pathetic.

You cannot trust the Russians, especially ex-KGB agents. They will always stab your back. Even Hitler knew this, that´s why he attacked first

ISIS will be our unifier. Obongo should have blanda'd up with Putin the moment Russians started bombing in Syria.

Didn't Putin have a good relationship with George W Jr? I thought the whole situation deteriorated when Obama came into power.

They've lost control of the narrative completely. Things should get interesting.

Hitler stabbed their back, that doesn't prove much about Russians so much as Austrians. Besides the Americans are the ones funding al-Qaeda terrorists and calling em "moderate rebels"

Grand Duchy of Finland when?

google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/5822e075c46188c8408b45fe/amp?client=safari
Looks good so far

Totally fine with it. Finland is beyond cucked at this point and my life is shit. Working in the gulags and relocation to Siberia might just make me appreciate life again

It was more of the result of hillary wanting to continue the middle east intervention. Assad was on good footing with Russia, but because isis sprang up there, the US just felt obligated to get involved.

Bromance is a better description.

They were bros

yep

Holy shit the smugness in this photo is eerie considering what crimes against humanity both have commited. Not even some old school Mafia pictures come close considering both of these guys had Nuke buttons ready probably one feet away if needed

>crimes against humanity
>putin takes over some small territory near russian borders
>Treats gay people like his people want him to

What else?

It deteriorated during the Georgian War I presume.

I really don´t hate Putin, I really dont and I'm not russophobic, but it´s not exactly a secret the guy is not exactly some angel and how he has silenced opposition in Russia (and outside)

If Russia would have it´s own Wikileaks-type of scenario Assange would have been polonumiated long ago. You get the picture.

You should be old enough to stop believing in saints or demons, sherlock

Trump will let Putin shove his hand up his orange butt, and do as his puppetmaster commands.

True. But his first two elections were not entirely undemocratic, he put a lot of things right after the 1990s.

The libshit "regime change" years are over with this election. We can let the Ruskies do their thing now, we can finally accept fucking co-existance.

give up everything

Act like big friends for a month, but then get in a fight over a minor thing, since their egos are both too big.

What the fuck do you think would happen to a pro russian opposition elsewhere?
Same shit, only noone but RT would report on it.
I guess its different living at the border with them, but most of you got your jimmies rustled when ukraine got fucked.
Yet none of you want to acknowledge that the west planted the maidan shitstorm to overthrow a pro russian president and install a jew chocolate puppet to have russians react (of course they would react or else they lose their base and let their own people down) to divert them from aiding Assad when there was no ISIS and when Assad was to be bombed by NATO and USAF. None of that matters to the butthurt belt.

Of course they will execute every traitor with dollars in his ass.

>trump and putin get into a dick measuring contest seeing who can bomb the most moose limbs with aircraft
>two fighters get too close for comfort
>itchy trigger fingers

should be fun to watch right?