OTP thread

Christmas edition. How do your favorite ships spend the holidays?

In front of a fireplace looking at the snow outside.

would there be cuddling?

Fending off the giant Santa monster, which they'll be doing every year for the rest of their lives.

Look at these cuties.

Best Ship

Yeah, this would have been a better ending.
Fuck off Trinity Shipper

Either comfily or very violently.

Snuggled up taking care of their baby.

>Fuck off Trinity Shipper
I am not hearing any logical rebuttals here only dogma.

Merry christmas to the Yuropoors. Still 3 1/2 hours on the east coast.

Came to post this. I like this idea and just shows that Bruce and Diana has a lot in common. Rucka knows both characters so well so hes able to create agreat friendship. Shame he didnt get Batman when he came back. I wonder how his Batman would be nowadays.

Volunteering at an animal shelter, finishing the day by cuddling in front of a movie.

While I can't say I am in love with Rucka's work on Batman he has a firm grasp on the character and obviously his Wonder woman is amazing this moment was well written and shows why Bruce and Diana works, a far cry from King's mediocre BatCat built on "jus cause" rather than reason and/or logic.

Not too sure what they do, other than those mini comics Alex made about Lindsay being cute and generally being adorable bungleheads.

Magica and Donald are both dorky ducks who persevere in face of countless obstacles they respectively face. They also have a limit break where they will fuck you up and absolutely nothing can save you.

It probably wouldn't be a holly jolly holiday, because one got her neck snapped and thrown into magma, and the other got sucked into a black hole.

I love /SS/hazam.

I was gonna make fun of you guys but it's Christmas so I'm not going to. Have a good year.

>Violent Harley and Billy is best
Harley just winding Billy up till he doesn't know which way is up and chokesfuck the shit out of her.

No sense of personal space.

There She Is.

Stealing everyone's Holiday spirit

>implying membrane wouldn't take care of it so his kids (and possible future grandkids) could have a safe and happy christmas

Is there any current comics going on about shazam?

this

like this, curled up in front of the fire
>i finally posted mine before finncelineposter posted his

Indoors watching Krampus.

Even if Rucka got Batman and wrote in Selina it would have way better then King who is flipping on why they are together. With Bruce saying he has to love her and Selina constantly talking down about Bruce and his ideals. Not to mention that stupid 'Bat and Cat' is who we really are.

I feel Rucka would have wrote it much better given he was able to bring Steve back into Diana's life even if he hasnt been seen since.

You better believe it brother

Same, but with more cathartic toward the beginning.
I've been here all along, user. But that's ok. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

y-you too, hope you get some nice snow wherever you are

Gumball sipped the brandy and tried to hide his grimace at the taste. He was not a fan. Nicole however, clearly was, and she giggled at his reaction to the liquor. She stared at her little boy lovingly. She adored him. He looked so cute and handsome in that robe, like some kind of suave millionaire, trying to seduce a young woman who had nothing but her looks and charm to make her way in the world. And he had money, power, and...needs. Nicole began to consider what she was doing. Was she just using him to live out her fantasies? It hadn’t started that way, this whole...relationship had been an accident the two had stumbled into one cold, lonely evening. A warm embrace that had lasted longer than normal - a hand drifting down her body - her breath, hot and wanting in his ear - just a couple words and...Well. Nicole drained her glass and glanced out the window before turning back to face a mildly stunned Gumball. She smiled and tossed the empty glass over her shoulder - the damned hotel could clean it up. Then she crawled across the couch to pin Gumball down, plucking the glass from his hand and placing it on the floor, out of the way while she began to undo the knot on the robe tie. It was a cold evening outside, but it wouldn’t be lonely.

>florida man
I doubt it, but thanks. I appreciate the thought.

Stay comfy user.

Wrapping the gifts Pearl bought.

what ? harly can go 1 vs 1 with shazzam ?? how ?

pills that give you super durability + strength. It's also how harley isn't dead from being ground on the ground for a couple dozen feet.

i see, thats just stupid
those are magic pills or mega science pills ?
or just plain plot armor pills ?

Kryptonian super science. They were stolen from the Fortress of Solitude by Green Arrow. Then Superman killed him.

The worst thing about this flash animation is that it was actually based upon a comic book called doki doki love.

Kinda glad because the two in this picture reminds me about how annoying high school girls were in the outskirts of places. That if you weren't this person of popular interest, you either the social drama faggot or worst the closeted dyke who got sexually molested in 2nd grade so now you just grab boobs all damn day.

Roman and Neo literally are partners in crime. So it's not surprising.

Alright, Trinity Shipping does nothing but add pointless drama, hardly ever makes sense given character chemistry, and does them no favors in terms of interesting stories. Do you know what it really is? A desperate attempt to make Diana relevant. Because her relationship with Steve is fucking boring.

Excellent

Yup

Some OC here, for you and your impeccable taste. Not great, but something.

The translation or back story of this would be nice.

Good stuff! Thanks user!

Cute!

My new favorite OTP that I picked up just recently.

Doing science and fighting Santa monsters (see: , )

Probably giving each other gifts, arguing in front of their parents, and playing video games and watching movies.

Would there be pegging[\spoiler]?

No. Nicole isn't into that.

I have questions.
1. Is that as adorable as it looks?
2. What issue is it from?
3. Does it have an English translation?
Also, Magica X Donald a cute. A CUTE!

I do not see why people like this Ship. Harley is not only a violent sociopath, but a cunt, who’d probably seduce him for kicks, and then leave him once she gets bored of him. Billy is pure and deserves better than that. Is it Purely the sexual appeal? Because if so, that is a shit reason for shipping.

Woefully underrated my brother

/ss/ fags are retarded.

I love this artists depiction of Gaz, can't place my fingur of why tho.

I have faith Ducktales 2017/18 will utterly ignores Daisy and make DonaldxMagica.

1. I wouldn't know but it's pretty adorable as is .
2.I'm pretty sure it's the quest of the onion rose but I'm at a lost
3. No

why are irkens just so loveable

I want to believe.

I like seeing Billy getting corrupted.

holy shit

The simple horizontal lines that makes up her eyes fits well with her emotionless, apathetic nature.

They are cute little bugs. who are perfect for lewd "tiny alien on thicc goth girl" size difference acts

This would've been a great way to introduced Magica and Daisy in the new show.

I read it in Swedish. It was a 2 parter. Both Donald and Magica are after some rare onions in South America ( Spells for Magica obviously, fishing for Donald). It's an odd couple situation where they are forced to be together, from the airplane to a river boat, and they both save each other until they finally find the onions. They have a moment where they hug happily before realizing what they're doing and pull away, blushing. Magica flies Donald home on her newly charged broom, under the promise that he'll give her an in depth tour of the.money bin. Scrooge calls Donald during this and grills him about why he's hanging out with her (he had spies) resulting on Donald parachuting of the broom, running from his problems.

How else?

Probably get mushy mushy and cuddling together.

God tier taste.

corrupting America's youth I guess
Alternatively, spending the holidays at Billy's parents' house

Nigga that’s the cutest thing I’ve heard all day, and I am now sad that I can’t read Swedish.

I'm curious. Source of that image?

Okay, even it's swedish, but i'd appreciate a storytime of that.

I wish I could. It's gotta be quite a few years old now and it'll be lost in my unorganized collection. All I know is that it was drawn by Rodriquez, though I don't think that will narrow it down.

Not really shipping but there's a running gag about them meeting people with double.chins, Magica offering to magic them away and them telling her that they like double.chins.

A more shippy thing was the two.of them getting covered in ants, with Magica yelling at Donald to do something, with him sarcastically suggesting he sing opera. He decides to do it and.it works. As he gloats about it she slaps him, and when he asks why she says because he sang off key, then both continue their adventure.

>big sparking gem-like eyes
>smooth green skin
>soft teeth
you tell me

She's always able to make him feel better after losing the league.

I didn't end up shipping it but when I was watching the movie one of my first thoughts was that it was going to become a ship, there was just too much subtext

technically localized and broadcasted on Sup Forums channels so...it counts I guess

pic somewhat related (it was made by the same studio that worked on Batman TAS)

Heresy! Everyone knows that AshXMisty is the one true pairing. The only thing this has is the incest fetish angle.

ITS SO CUTE

Cuddling up together on the couch, while watching a Christmas special and eating nachos.

I like both, but there aren't any other ships in that series I find acceptable. Brock and the Bulbasaur lady would have been nice if it wasn't for the character assasination that took place when they decided recurring gags would be their bread and butter for almost 30 seasons.

Well she isn't much for giving, so I don't think any gift exchanges are happening here.

there is another

>ashxmistey

/vp/ here the only thing ash is in love with is the one thing hell ironically never get a victory at a championship, I mean hes been straight up kissed by at least 2 characters and never bothered to reciprocate, the dudes to obsessed with autistic goal to get a crush never mind fall in love