ITT: Sup Forums characters who are definitely for lewd

ITT: Sup Forums characters who are definitely for lewd

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wonder-Woman-2011/Issue-1?id=7329
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wonder-Woman-2006/Issue-37
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every Wondy related anything since 1984 says otherwise.

>that time when Diana dommed Kara

Yet funnily enough we've never seen Diana naked in-comic

I remember that week where Sup Forums lewded the TTG version of her

There was a far-away shot in the Rebirth run

False. Both here and pre new 52 showed her sleeping naked.

>tfw Diana will never choke me naked in bed

iirc she meditated naked in the woods regularly in the Perez run

What issues are these? Asking for a friend.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wonder-Woman-2011/Issue-1?id=7329

Huh. I thought New 52 was all SJW nonsense.

Here is the pre-new 52 example...
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Wonder-Woman-2006/Issue-37

New Teen Titans #11

Batman is for... CUTE!

Aside from her threatening Orion's balls what gave you that idea?

Turns out Sup Forums is almost always wrong and is just a propaganda tool for white supremacists.

Now that's fucking bullshit.
Just because the complaints about one book was exaggerated does not mean the other complaints are invalid.
I have zero fucking problem with Falcon as Cap but Spencer's writing was a atrocity.

I left home for the Army in the 90s and retired a few years ago and I'm still catching up on things I missed. Just getting back into comics with Rebirth desu.

Marvel is the one that went full SJW not Dc.

Oh I'm aware. I guess New 52 was just generically bad then.

Yoshida-sam will bring a new age of enlightenment to Marvel

Who cares? Her creator was a dominatrix fetishist.

No N52 Wonder Woman was great aside from the previously mentioned Orion scene & some creative choices with the Amazons.

Also n52 Aquaman is superb.

Both New 52 and DCYou had plenty of examples of diversity done right. The only really 'sjw' thing DC put out in that time period was The Movement, which quickly died and was forgotten about.

There were a a decent amount of good books in it, it just has the dual issue of widespread 'not muh' and the transition being fucked up by the struggle between editorial wanting to have a completely clean slate and Johns and Morrison wanting their GL and Batman epics respectively to continue.

Even when she first wakes up she goes right for the neck

I'll check more of these out thanks!

Diana threatening my balls sounds kinda hot.

Black Panther is literally my top most excited for film coming out after Aquaman.
I thought the first 6 or so issues of the recent Black Panther comic was superb.
Storm is my favorite Mutant after Domino.
Idris Elba is my favorite actor.
The first girl I ever kissed was black.

But I'm a white fucking supremacist because I don't want pic related psychotic garbage in my entertainment?
Are you serious?

Pic related THIS...

She's never not lewd.

Turns out you are a fucking faggot and you should unironically kill yourself, go back to CBR or wherever the fuck you came from

I wish Gail Simone's WW wasn't cut short. Her handling of the mythology was pretty damn great.

>I have zero fucking problem with Falcon as Cap but Spencer's writing was a atrocity.

With how long Falcon has partnered with Cap, even mentoring Buckycap, Sam had more than earned the shield. He just really deserved better.

Anyone is this series really.

It will be hilarious if he actually pulls it off.

>Ken-sama has been dead for years
God takes more than he gives

I unironically wish she'd get a second shot at the book. Say what you will about Simone, at least her run was actually about Wonder Woman, and not an excuse to force Fourth World crap where it doesn't belong.

I miss her, lads. :( I just want my fun, playful Black Cat back.

Any ass drawn by Ed Benes

Please post examples for me to fap to later, user

I hope the MCU brings in 90s style Rogue.

>tall musclegirl
>cute girly face
>tig ol bitties
>really a shy bookworm at heart
>not a slut but constantly gets into lewd situations
surprised comics’ best waifu doesn’t get mentioned on Sup Forums more

I never did make it that far in Simone's run, but it was definitely one of the better runs still. It's a damn shame that her run was plagued with editorial meddling. I'd read the FUCK out of a second WW run by her.

We have, lots of times

How long have Jimmy and Cat been a thing? And why can't I find many decent lewds of Cat?

You know, if this was bait to get pictures of nude Diana, it really worked. Here's Diana and Donna.
Anything following Amazons Attack would have been a clusterfuck. Do you have any stories about editorial?

Batman for sure. The amount of times he gets tied up in issues is ridiculous. It has be fetishism. It happens way too often not to be. Robin even tries tying him up naked.

>Lois dressing as Wonder Woman
hm...

It's canon that Lois is into cosplay sex.

Lois has some stuff about WW to work out, and WW vol 2 #170 was all about that.
She was convinced that Diana and Clark screwed each other when they were trapped in a bubble dimension

muh dick can't resist

>Diana and her Mother slept naked in the same room along with some chocolate girl
Holy FUCK

Is that Lois narrating? That is not the thoughts of a straight woman. Although that goes with my headcanon that WW makes any woman at least bi-curious.

She is narrating. She was writing a profile or something for the paper.

and I was wrong, Lois didn't know about the time-bubble thing. She was just salty that most people in the world assumed that Diana and Clark are a couple

Polly a cute. CUTE!

I fucking hate that we are currently in yet another era where Themyscira is lost. Yeah, Amazons Attacked is coming up, but it's not going to be anything interesting like exploring some aspect of their culture, or getting to better know some of the named characters. No, it's yet more shit with Grail and Jason.

Fuck Johns and fuck Robinson. Fontana's run may have been filler, but at least it was actually about the title character. And honestly, it was alright, with strong characterization and a straightforward plot. Although I'll fully admit to being a sucker for all the WML pandering.

Again, Gail may be, well, Gail Simone, but at least she actually gives a shit about the character. She's a reasonably good writer who likes Diana, and at this point, that's all I ask.

Diana a slut

a slut

BANSHEED

>eyes rolling to the back of her skull
>foaming at the mouth
>being dragged over to a slaver as a gift
>starts going through a mind control drugging process that gets sadly interrupted

the blue balls are real

Sorry Larry, I’m phoneposting
But an EdBenes ass thread would be a glorious Christmas Eve

Have some Black Canary

And some Wondy

bitch please

we're not all into zoophilia just because the furries won't fuck the hell off

do not tar me with that fukken brush of yours

Amazing how hard they shit on angela

god damn that fishnet ass

Slott's leaving, so she might come back.

Jon Kent
Maps from Gotham Academy

That is the only thing giving me hope!

Space ghosts evil twin chad

Fuck Black Cat. As if that shit Catwoman wasn't enough.

Them together.

So, did he brainwash them or what?

The green party sounded like a great idea at the time.1% kids that use their money to fight crime.

Maps is for Damian you whore.

Benes Rump Bump

Fuck you and your creepy midget fetish, SLOTT!! The book will be better once your ass is gone!