Sup Forums... I

Sup Forums... I....

all GOP states except for PA... even minus 20 EVs Trump still wins

There would be open revolution if the electoral college suddenly decided to not follow the standards it has followed since it's inception. It would be painfully clear at that point that it doesn't matter which candidate won, the government will simply install who they deem worthy.

In short, not gonna happen.

this

maybe if something fucking ridiculous like california going red happened we could have a chance of things overturning, but trump won pretty handedly electorally

>37 votes need to be taken away
but they're the democratic ones, lmao

WHY WONT LIBERALS ACCEPT THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION

DO THEY THINK IT IS RIGGED

It doesn't matter. Hillary has already conceded and stepped out of the race. She's literally no longer running.

when will all the votes be counted?

Yep, it just means the US government is a complicated dictatorship.

>liberals: ITS ONLY FAIR WHEN WE WIN

They're just buttfurious that the nigger and spic vote didn't win it for them this time. How fucking dare white people actually vote a man into office that actually represents them and their country!

That's not going to happen unless Trump personally murders someone on live TV or publicly admits to colluding with Putin to win the election or something.

No there wouldn't be. If they sent it to the House by voting for say, Pence, the nation would breathe a collective sigh of relief.

>more than 50% of the voters wanted her for president
didn't they both get 48% or something?

Dahnald, I don't think I can keep up with this anymore

>LGBTQ+ community
Trump supports LGBT rights you dumb shill

>Clinton has more votes

I'm glad Trump won and all, but you don't have real democracy in america.

>Its not democratic if we don't like the result
>The result should change to fit what we want

We should basically just go out and start killing lefties left and right.

no shit sherlock, the USA is a constitutional republic

So both brexit and the fucking presidential election are being overthrown by jewery, Soros cannot be defeated

>more than 50%

WRONG

>Grievances so legitimate we had to douse them in identity politics.

Get over it. They're not going to cause a national crisis over a bunch of freaks who are afraid of their own shadow seeing imaginary threats under every rock.

Imagine the outrage if there are any defectors. Every state would pass required laws binding them to the results.

"LET'S IGNORE DEMOCRACY AND THE ESTABLISHED SYSTEM BECAUSE OUR CANDIDATE LOST!"

They have to vote based on the results of the election. It's set in stone and they need to accept that

>won more than 50% of the voters.

No she didnt.

Besides how do you account third party voters in this scenario?

Essentially. The difference is only 203K votes, mostly disgusting Californians.

The EC exists to protect rural people from cities.

If we used instant runoff voting, all those votes for Johnson probably would have fallen into Trump's lap, giving him a handy lead in the popular vote.

Yeah but we have a real republic instead of fucking mob rule

well it is rigged for hillary but she still managed to lose

delusional

>I have no idea how the electoral college works
A lot of votes that put her in the lead come from states she was already guaranteed to win.

Everybody pulls their weight. If you don't have what to pull or just dont want to, you get less say in the overall federal government.

>A Constitutional Republic is a state where the officials are elected as representatives of the people, and must govern according to existing constitutional law that limits the government's power over citizens.

>a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.

KYS.

>more than 50% of voters wanted her for president
wrong

Yeah, naw. Remember what happened in oregon over some stupid land rights? Try stealing the election from the anti-establishment candidate. There would be open revolt and it would start in the crowds of anti-trump protestors.

>he doesn't know why Manafort got hired by the campaign again

No, it's fine and I wish everyone would adopt a similar manner. Look at cali, they could alone drive the election by getting in more niggers and spics and getting them legal. This way these subhumans can't drive that much.

Maybe if liberals went out and voted they wouldn't have lost

Hillary already conceded

I do understand how it works

That's why i'm critizing it and says america doesn't have real democracy

The way your system is set up the people doesn't decide who becomes president, gerrymandering does. Your system is rigged against it's own people.

In regards to having a democracy, US is still a third world country.

Ive heard also that in some counties they stop counting votes when a candidate is confirmed the winner.

Is that true?.

Because if they are gonna be changing the rules in the middle they really need to count all the votes trump got.

>It doesn't matter. Hillary has already conceded and stepped out of the race. She's literally no longer running.
This is truth.

Counting ballots no longer matters

We don't want a democracy. Our constitutional Republic has worked fine so far.

Literally Brexit tier
>we don't like the result, change it and do it again!

We are a republic made up of member states. The college is important for enforcing states as the source of power in the federal government. If we had pure democracy, it would be mob rule from cities and California.

You realize that if we just gave the big cities mob rule the country would starve in 20 years time, right?

>ignorant eurocuck mouthing off
the name of the game is electors, faggot. if the popular vote meant anything whatsoever the general election campaigns would have unfolded in a substantially different manner

>Taken to the house
It's Republican controlled, fat chance on them winning.

>If things were different then things would be different

Top quality input friend

she conceded he has no opponent anymore

>Implying this wouldn't piss off both sides
Pence wasn't meant to be a viable VP. He's Trump's buffer against assassination.
>Pence Presidency would be way worse for everyone involved
>Can't off both of them without rallying the Trump supporters into civil war

>gerrymandering does
thanks for confirming you have no idea what you're talking about

>What is concede

>all this librul butthurt
More, more, more. I want more of it. Don't stop, MORE!

More or less the president is elected representative of the states. The people vote for the Electoral College, this is so a state with a dense population does not have more sway over one that does not. And all states have equal representation.

Also the people are supposed to vote for only the house of Representatives and local/state government. And it is the state officials who appoint senators. And then people have the house. This was why neither originally had term limits.

And this is to protect states rights, because the more local the government the easier it is for the people to maintain control.

These goyim would obviously vote clinton too!

>10 million+ less voters
shit, did they just believe the biased polls and forget to vote?

Trump will win the popular vote. Check my digits

Trump won more states than Obama did in each of his two elections

There has never been a time in US history where the electoral college overturned the elected president. Salty tears. I need more!

And hows that working out? Your country barely scraped by this election, walking the fine line between total collapse and relative stability. Future forecasts prove that your destined to become a one party state. The kikes have seen your democracy and have exploited it more than they did with kings.

Donald Trump should rule America like some sort of constitution - restricted president for life like putin. Your country needs 40 years of a strong alpha in power , not 4. The shills will just regroup after 4 and undo all your efforts.

Also giving leeches more votes than property owners and military/vets , and not having military service at 18 really is killing your country.

Dude in some places they dont have fucking voting ID laws requirements.

Every country fucking has them(even a shithole like mine) to prevent fraud.

But in the US is somehow a big issue.

I feel like is democrats who like the current system that is easier to fuck around with.

hillary conceded... its over lol

there were 4 candidates

America is a Federal Republic. The Federal Government is representative of the states, not all its citizens

If it was, it'd be a Democratic Republic

But it's not

This is originally what the "Democrat" and "Republican" parties get their names from. Getting rid of the electoral college would be a Democratic position, not a Republican one

but much less than 50% voted for trudeau. the other parties constituted a larger majority of votes combined. why are you pretending our system is any better?

So... They're just hoping the Electors ignore what their electorate decided and vote Clinton anyway?

Is this seriously true? Or are they just mad?

Trump is literally raping democracy and whites are cheering him on

fake and gay

I see

Kind of ironic how they're busy spreading democracy to the rest of the world lmao

They stopped counting votes. Arizona was only 70% done and Alaska stopped at 50%.

>gerrymandering does
You have no idea what you're talking about.
States are set in place, they don't get gerrymandered.
And no it's not "rigged" it's set up exactly how it says to slightly curb the power of a few major cities.

We don't care about your autistic obession with "pure popular vote democracy", too many retards vote already.

The popular vote numbers are not a true reflective because many trump supporters living in super blue states such cali and ny didn't bother to vote

For starters, she did not win 50% of the popular vote. As of right now, she has 47.7% to Trump's 45.5%. Besides, even talking about the popular vote in election with electoral college is useless.

>People trying to make jokes and banter about 'democracy'
>Don't realize that most people were totally okay with the electoral college and its actually a great thing that limits the majority and weakens certain states from oppressing others

This. Fuck people really need to watch his security speech after the Orlando club shooting.

They don't understand that the electoral college means that only people who support the winner go to represent them.

but its not gerrymandering

The campaign was denial, yesterday was anger... here comes bargaining...

Except if Clinton had won the electoral college and Trump the popular vote

Then pol would have been taking about revolution to save democracy from corrupt politicians lol

ok you fuck head, lets do it your way.
that way Every fucking Election from now on will be all about how much fucking free shit we will give to the Illegal immigrates both sides import into fucking California instead of other shit,.

fuck you and your stupid idea

yes let's have the most populous states determine the fate of every other state even though each state is supposed to have some level of autonomy, and thus allow the policies affecting the public in the most populous state be manipulated into guaranteeing elections one way or another

sounds like something a globalist would say

OH GOD! THAT WOULD BE SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL! THE MEME REVERSAL OF THE MILLENIA!

This is a pretty solid meme. Its been going around all of social media.

I think this is the only thing stopping a lot of faggots from killing themselves.
Just kidding, whiny liberals never follow through.

We won't speak of hypotheticals.

No. Ours is a retarded panderfest pissing contest too. Votes should be counted, people should be elected to represent people, but only represent the people who contribute to society.

An alpha president for life should never be hereditary. Otherwise you end up with a god tier first generation, and a degenerate price harry tier third generation.

>System was totally fine when Obama won :v)
>Is only faulty now that Trump won :v(

If everyone in america voted you could go by popular vote but 30% of us dont vote so popular vote doesnt mean shit

only sith deal in absolutes

Clinton already conceded from the race. This image doesn't mean shit. If she didn't concede and instead chose to wait till December (unprecedented, btw) then they would have a point. She conceded. There are currently no candidates left running against trump. These people need to come back to reality.

47.5% I mean.

We have a constitutional republic nigger.

not at all. when you factor in the millions of illegals who voted for him he ends up deserving the popular vote anyway

>Liberals say Trump should respect the result of the election if Hillary wins

>Trump wins

>Now the liberals don't want to respect the result of the election

pottery

>Sup Forums
>pro-democracy

Shit post harder you Norweign fuck.

EC president is elected by the MEPs.
So why not just have him elected by the subjects of the EU? How do you think that would work out for Denmark? Why would he give a single shit about you?

You're dealing in absolutes by saying that.

Don't you mean a federal republic? Isn't any republic with a constitution constitutional?

shit

We're not a Democracy ahmed

47.7 > 50
AMERICAN EDUCATION AMIRITE?