Look at him in the eyes and tell him you don't want more syrian refugees Sup Forums

Look at him in the eyes and tell him you don't want more syrian refugees Sup Forums

Don't be fooled by the disguise, he's just another leaf

>Peru

Why in Hell would someone from Peru even care about Syrian refugees? I do not care about immigration to Peru. Why do you even care? I never got this.

I don't want any Syrian refugees. I don't want any Muslim refugees.

Fuck off, we're full.

I hope his boat gets bombed.

get back to defend your country you dirty filthy fucking deserter.

we should really be beheading these men for deserting.

Fuck off we're full.

Wew, digits confirm.

Repeat after me.

Fuck off-
" "
We're full
" "

I dont want more Syrian refugees

Sand Niggers are rapping little boys in Europe, the last time the roaches did that they created a monster. So honestly, we are doing them all a favor not taking them. Better to live in their sand kingdom, then be impaled through the ass, and out the mouth in 12 years.

I hope the door he floats in on gets vaporized by a harpoon

/bait/ however, fuck him, fix your own country. Running to mine turns my country into yours

fight for your own existence like our ancestors did. Time to man up. Not everyone gets to live in america just like not everyone wins the lottery

This. If Canada or the US go to shit there is no way I'm going to run. Grab the boys and the guns and get to the front

so aim between the eyes op?

UNDERSTOOD! unleash hell on the invaders!

These failures who abandoned their homeland are the last people I want here who would abandon our families to die like they did their own because their all cowards.

Jag vill inte ha hit fler syrier,försvinn.

Det enda rätta svaret

i didn't see any of them in your country why do you want them here ?

fuck off we're full

YOU HAVE TO GO HOME
FIGHT AND DONT RUN AWAY

This is what a real man sounds like.

>LOOK AT DA POOR MALNOURISHED YOUNG BOY FROM WARTORN CUNTRY :O Q___Q HE IS ONLY 14 !!

I'd gouge out his eyes and force him to eat them. And then tell him that I don't want any more Syrian refugees.

this desu

fuck off got back to your desert shithole

But do they spit mad rhymes tho?

Peru, i don't think you will have the same opinion when in 2017 you (all of us, actually) start receiving thousands of Venezuelan whores and hobos.

You're not getting paid anymore CTR

Are you doing this for free now?????

I don't want any Muslims, how's that?

Is that a fucking owl tattoo?

Fuck no Moloch