The Nightmare Before Christmas

Let's discuss this movie that until earlier today I had never seen before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1tAYmMjLdY
youtube.com/watch?v=RQj2iOEx-V8
youtube.com/watch?v=UZpyjEABaFs
youtube.com/watch?v=7ckTdwZqP90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that until earlier today I had never seen before.
Really?

I was born in 1998 and never really got around to seeing it.

It's fucking great. Emo kids in 2006 almost ruined for me. Almost.

It's probably the best feature-length stop motion animated film

Are you Mexican? They are showing it in that big cinema chain

It was Blink 182's fault

I was born in 1998 and my fathers 'tim burton' friend made me watch it at 6. It was a pretty solid experience.

I'm out of the loop, what did they do?

They referenced the movie in "I Miss You", which is one of their most popular songs.
youtube.com/watch?v=s1tAYmMjLdY

I was really into this movie in 2006 as well, which was my freshman year in high school. Friend of mine told me the emo kids thought I was a poser because I had a Jack skellington jacket but the rest of me didn't fit the emo type. Has a good laugh about that. I left that jacket in a classroom two years later and somebody stole it.

Now I feel the movie just another one of those movies that I might sometimes watch. Same with the rest of his movies.

I used to be big into the emo shit but thank god I grew out of it
Now I just watch it every year around the same time as I watch Over the Garden Wall

It's a pretty good movie
i preferred Corpse Bride tho

>I was born in 1998

HA, fag.

anyway, better sally song cover

bring me to life girl or fiona apple?
youtube.com/watch?v=RQj2iOEx-V8

youtube.com/watch?v=UZpyjEABaFs

Jack Skellington has the least emo personality you could come up with. This association was always ridiculous.
Burton is a hack now but he used to be a god damned master. Pee-wee's Big Adventure and Ed Wood are elder god tier movies. Beetlejuice, Mars Attacks, and TNBC are classics.

I'd need both of them to perform their respective covers live and in the nude to decide.

I didn't see it until 2 months ago. It's overrated as hell.

hell yeah

>I was born in 1998
You have to be 18 plus to....on fuck...oh fuck what am i doing with my life?

I've seen that movie on TV like 3 times, but somehow don't remember any of it. I need to rewatch it.

Why the fuck would Jack trust these 3 turds to do anything? Especially something that requires finesse?
Their names are Lock, Shock, and Barrel ffs.

>Edgy fucking 90s band
Jesus, it was really that bad, wasn't it?

Lame excuse user, I was born the same year and I have all Kingdom Hearts games with Jack, the anniversary edition of the movie, plus I went to Disneyland Paris to get some Jack merchandise and then I tracked down his Infinity figure in some other country all before 2 years ago.

That song is from the 2000s and there was nothing edgy about Blink 182 at all. In fact, there was nothing edgy about mainstream pop-punk in general; that's where the "pop" comes from.

Gonna have to go Amy Lee, real pretty, vocals match well. Fiona's hot and all, but that voice makes her sound like she's bored.

>overrated
Are you retarded or just a fag?

Isn't this a Halloween movie?

I mean they still managed it, where Jack fucked up was trusting them to not give Santa to Oogie

They had the best song
youtube.com/watch?v=7ckTdwZqP90

WHAT'S THIS
WHAT'S THIS?

It's both.

>Everything that isn't overly cheerful is edgy, only black rappers can make non cheerful songs
This is why music industry is why it is, try anything different and manchildren like you accuse them of enabling school shooters

It's both a Christmas and a Halloween movie.

No, that's cheating

You can't watch it on both holidays
Pick one: Halloween or Christmas

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me

DIE HARD IS BEST CHRISTMAS MOVIE

FUCK YOU