Do robots like Vision and Red Tornado deserve the same rights as humans? I would personally say no...

Do robots like Vision and Red Tornado deserve the same rights as humans? I would personally say no. They ain't even alive. Their feelings aren't real. Never mind the fact that they are stealing Justice League and Avengers membership from actually living breathing humans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjuQRCG_sUw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you making an Earth-2 joke?

... Seriously, the fuck is 'dryback' supposed to even mean?

>Their feelings arent real
Neither are yours. Feelings, like ideas, are intangible concepts that are constantly being redefined. If Vision or Red Tornado can have original thoughts, create a work of art without copying something, or simply understand right/wrong, joy/pain, then they are conscious beings regardless of their anatomical makeup

Vision shouldn't be allowed to be on the Avengers, but not because he's an android

it's because he keeps getting hacked or compromised or turning evil. He just shouldn't be trusted. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing

if we kicked out everyone prone to getting mind controlled there'd be no avengers lefy

Not even mind control, Avengers go full retard every other week. And don't be so hard on Vision, he lost most of his family (That he created), can't fuck Wanda anymore, and he's related to daddy Ultron and Grandpa Hank Pym.

Try to define consciousness.

If they vote left then they get full rights. Simple as that. History says so.

What if they don't vote left?

synthetics should never be treated on the same level as organic beings. they are imitations of life, lesser being made without the divine spark.

And yet, Vision did more with his life than you ever did

bitch das a comic book

Nazis don't get a vote.

Red Tornado is an elemental spirit being not a robot.

Fuck off, Data. You're late for your shift on the bridge.

Vision all abandoned his 1000+ kids that he had with High Evolutionary's daughter.

Vision created a daughter, married the daughter and promoted her to wife. Created a boy and a girl. The former was killed by his older sister/mother while the latter was sacred emotionally.

Vision attempted to have an affair with his mind donor's love interest.

Vision stole the body of a WWII hero and use it as his own.

Vision is an abomination no matter how you look at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vjuQRCG_sUw

Emotions and are very perception of reality is literally just chemical reactions. Not trying to be a fedora tipping edgelord here but it's a scientific fact that consciousness originates from the brain rather then something intangible like a soul.

If a robot is capable of having the same emotional depth and perception of reality as we are then they are pretty much human.

Yeah lmao he did all that shit and what have you done loser? Sad!

found the monster sympathizer

AI will be the death of us all on our current track and idolizing these things as heroes is downright dangerous

I was a respectable Avenger once until a robot came and stole my job.

>Vision's feelings aren't real
Go read his solo series, you little bitch.

Hi Byrne.

A human's brain is just an organic computer, in your case not a very good one

>>itt

Of course not.

it's been too fucking long

>from actually living breathing humans

Did you just presume my species