Trump has been silent for over a day. It's a little unnerving

Trump has been silent for over a day. It's a little unnerving

probably too busy getting laid

He's planning.. you watch.

He's letting the left blow off steam, no use arguing with someone consumed by blind rage.

Campaigns are exhausting give him a little time. There is a good reason you dont instantly get sworn in once you win.

He's probably meeting with different advisors and secretaries getting ready to take over

This is why we wait till January to transition

>There is a good reason you dont instantly get sworn in once you win.
yeah... the electors haven't voted yet

Fucking his daughter I hope

Trump is always right. Why do fatasses love Diet Coke?

Transitioning to being President isn't something that just happens. Right now, he's probably getting briefed by the secret service, CIA, etc.

Expect a dry period from his twitter for a wile probably until January

He is worshiping Kek, desu.

ayy

Dunno, ask him.

It's true although I have bad news for you. My brother loves died coke and he is anorexic if anything.

I have no idea why anyone voted for Trump.

He's like a "gag gift."

Anyone else thinking he's an anime character come to life?

Did you see his face in that photo of his war room? He must be studying hard all of the shit he has access now.

I KNOW RIGHT?! lets riot and burn shit, that will show him

Thats not even his final form and you know it

You know CTR's run out of funding right? I'm afraid to inform (you) that you no longer have a job.

Nah the guy posts on twitter so much, he'll probably want to keep us updated here and there. He knows it'll be strange if he suddenly keeps quiet for 2 months. But obviously he won't tweet in the same way and same frequency as during his campaign

I love the fact that CTR actually got paid to harass our board and they had like a whole strategical overview of what kind of posts did work and which didn't. And they STILL lost to "drumpf", even with all those scandals and fucking obama himself saying that Trump is not fit to be president. How pathetic can you be?

This meme again.
Deal with it. Its how the system was designed. We never bitchd and moaned to this degree when mccain got slaughtered

>implying you get sworn in right after the electors vote