Now we fight back

>now we fight back
>pocket knives
KEK

Someone give her a sock and set her free

>we have numbers

Like hell you do. We control the meme magic

How close are you guys to a civil war actually? How's day to day life? Don't get me wrong but I find it hard to find unbiased reporting. All I am seeing is people rioting on the streets and the entire internet enraged because he won.

Is it that bad or is it just a vocal minority standing up? Like, can you go on the streets et cetera?

These people are more than welcome to fuck off to any other country in the world.

Send em to Saudi Arabia, show them what REAL lack of freedom looks like.

And these idiots will push for gun control. The 2nd Amendment exists for them, but they refuse to take up arms because toddlers are shooting themselves with guns

I live in Texas. Life is good. We see a bright and hopeful future for our children.

None. These are fuckheads protesting in blue states with blue majority rule. They are weak if trump had lost you bet your fucking ass there would have been a real civil war with real guns not just fucking signs

numbers

>These are fuckheads protesting in blue states with blue majority rule.
That's because they'd get shot trying to riot in a red state.

boy they weren't kidding about this being another Brexit

wew

bin that knife

>How close are you guys to a civil war actually?
About as close as a five year old is to evicting his parents when they don't serve ice cream for dinner.

Outside of colleges and some select cities, nobody is that worked up. And those people don't have guns anyway.

underrated

>we have the numbers

How did Trump win then?

Fucking shot them! Sick of them fucking up portland traffic. t.vancouver

By next week everyone outside of Sup Forums will have forgotten about the election and be focusing on the Thanksgiving holiday. The people threatening riots/civil war are the sort of people who think guns are evil and would never use one even to defend themselves much less for fighting an actual war. Their bark is all they got and it's barely anything to being with.

lol dumbasses trump literally won, meaning he will most definitely be their president whether they like it or not.

>No mi presidente
That's because this isn't your country
Now get out
And stay out

They think they're revolting against the evil powers that be, who have served them an injustice.

>stay safe and take care of each other
>while we attack people with knives

Most HIllary voters didn't show up because poles showed trump had no chance of winning.

The margin of the popular vote was less than 0.06%. Plus most third party votes would go to Trump if it was a popular vote. Trump would have won either way. I, personally, am not sick of winning yet.

One side has guns and grit, the other has hashtags and pocket knives.

There are very small pockets that are outraged. Of course it's going to seem like all of American is in uproar it's not. People just don't want him in simply because he's said things to get elected. Will he be like the racist, hot topic firing president. Probably not, I think that now that he's at this point he's going to realize, that being president is no simple task. He's got a lot of work to do to improve his image, with some other races, and the LGBT community thinking he's going to personally round them up and kill them. It simply isn't going to happen. When he talk to the Mexico's president he was respectful and not the blabbing idiot we've seen on the campaign trail. I fully believe that he can be a compatant president. But he needs to be a president for the people and he hasn't started off well.

Unfortunately these protests / riots are weaker than we ever expected. We already knew the left didn't have any guns or any combat skills, but it's literally just pocket knives and twitter rants.

acutally more people voted for hillary than trump. real numbers

Some info on Shaun "whitey" King

Its just some faggy kids and paid protesters doing what they usually do

Yes. The bastards blocked the trains home las night. Called some woman a bitch.

Will try to document more today. Will post tonight if I can

See
Also Im checking myself

> i know faggots who basically stayed indoors for the election
>Everyone is trying to figure out where the Trump dudes are

>Goes to Sup Forums to get an unbiased reporting
But that aside, worst I've seen online was people burning the flag.

CHECK AGAIN BOI

Remember how much shit they gave us the first time around when the HNIC was elected? How hard they laughed and pointed?

Now it doesn't feel so good, does it? Hypocrites.

I am a Temple University student (Philadelphia college that had a huge anti-Trump rally last night) currently sitting in the library. The liberal hipsters and lazy people here are unbearable and the only thing they do is complain. Trump really isn't as bad as the make him out to be desu

>a coup our own selves

Unrelated comment

desu tbqh. If either of theoe come out as desu then something is fucky.

>satan trips by soul-less ginger confirm real powers that be to be much more evil. Promises retaliation

more at nine

Yes, wearing a shirt will surely show Trump...

He hasn't even done anything, yet, and people think he's going to revoke every right in the book -- save for the first 2.

As far as I've seen for the last 3~ hours its just few states where Clington got major vote and few random incidents.

It's just college students literally throwing tantrums because they didn't get their way for the first time in their lives.

>About as close as a five year old is to evicting his parents when they don't serve ice cream for dinner.

Underrated.

It is literally the Libshit cities you'd expect them to be at. For instance I live in North metro Atlanta (Not Atlanta itself) and we're just fine here BUT Atlanta itself had a bunch of tards going off last night

California fag here. Nothing here really. All I see is protests on Snapchat from like 2 people. One former berniefag and another dude who only went because of his liberal as fuck gf. Hell, I work with 99% Mexicans and even they aren't that mad. I few are assblasted but the rest were joking around about deporting each other.
But I can't show support for trump with anyone besides my immediate family or I'll make enemies out of everyone for "supporting someone who hates my own kind" and "wants to deport us". Still a chance it could get violent so I keep quiet silently whispering "make America great again". Pray for me Sup Forums.

Clearly needs to believe in 2nd amendment more.

The irony.

>We have the numbers
Weren't they supposed to be the minority?

Knockout gang + pocket knives = real trouble if you work in a big city like me...
Never relax as they say

he speaks poorly to make blacks think he is one of them.

No idea honestly I haven't seen anything my self but I'm only up at night.
Probably just a retarded and very vocal minority.

MI outside of detroit is silent so far. my gay boss voted for Gary so really no big deal.

Why havent they killed this trans-nigger yet? Kids get their shit stomped in for having deadlocks but this trash gets a pass?

Your lucky you can even tell your family. My vegan feminist sister is a high level activist, she organised the refugees welcome march in london that had half a million people, and is genuine friends with Corbyn. When she found out I voted ukip and remain the fallout has kinda ripped our family apart.

She wont spend time in the same room with me, she runs out shouting "YOU DONT KNOW WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT". Shes 41.

>made fun of trump supporters threatening to take up muskets if trump lost
>do the same but with folding pocket knifes
Why are americans so silly?

If what they behave translates in fighting skills, you actually should start a civil war, you'd obliterate the blue out the country for good.

So you be saying we be King and shit?

So a ragtag group of milk toast, college pussies whos main issue is "muh pronouns" and who hate guns are going to try and go after not only the full might of the US military and Police Force, BUT also the hordes of rough and tough rednecks who own several AK's and grew up eating bark and living in the woods.

This is nothing but an orchestrated show by the globalist to ferment hostility to the new government before it even happens. They are trying to cripple it before it even has a chance mentaly

the meme war has just begun friend

FPBP

They will need something better than a folding blade.

>Shes 41.
I was picturing a teenager until you said this. My condolences.

My parents LITERALLY fear for my life because I wear my MAGA hat to work

because they're dumb and can't tell an white guy from a nigger

Friendly reminder that the majority of trumps supporters own guns stronger than pistols and many of then have concealed carry permits.

In the liberals vs trump fights it's literally the /r9k/ tards vs the /k/ommandos

Checked and kekd. Underrated.

We also have guns, most of the military, and the fact that we're not liberals.

they are definitely the minority

they make some noise, but this is the left we're talking about

they're pussies, they don't want to go to war

Martin luther Kangs Junior was a yuge part of the monkey rights movement.

Talcom-X talking shit again

cant wait for some one to kill this kid.
stomp his face into busted mess and take pics, post it on kikebook.

good luck lefties, this is what I carry.

im seriously considering buying an illegal firearm from a gypsy connection aswell, just need to make sure he wont rat on me.

Headshot.

Between that and no participation trophies, they're getting their first unsheltered grasp of disappointment.

>Talcom-X
kek

Eins, zwei, drei, vier
Fünf, sechs, sieben, acht
Uno, due
Tre, quattro
One, two
Ichi, ni, san, chi
Adjin, dva, tri
Li, tva, tri

This.

I REALLY hope we don't end up in civil war, but now that Trump has won, I'm confident that if it came down to civil war, we would undoubtedly crush them. Now that we will have the government back on our side, there's no way these piss ants could do any significant damage. These rioting thugs are unorganized, unskilled, don't own or know how to use weapons. The combined forces of a patriotic citizenry and a government of the patriotic citizenry is unstoppable.

>hillary supporters - pocket knives
>trump supporters - guns
gee i wonder who'd win

>live in america
>try to lead a revolution with pocket knives

Why are libs and leftists so fucking dim

>Corbyn
You could infiltrate for Sup Forums.

>mfw wearing my MAGA hate with a 5 inch blade on my hip

Liberals say NOTHING.

Not sure how the laws are in Slovenia but can't you get a rifle/gun from getting a hunting license/joining a sport shooting club?

>liberal pussies think they could take republicans in civil war

TU! Temple owls are everywhere

get a life, bin that knife

SERE intensifies

I live in Texas, and I see virtually nothing. I go to school in San Antonio, and the worst I saw at college was a white guy more weasel than man with a ponytail and glassess wearing shirt that had "I'm not proud to be an American today" written in Sharpie.

These idiots gave up their guns and depend fully on the grid, yet they think they can stage a revolution?

TOP KEK

They can ambush random people from behind all day long. Guns are useful only if you see the attack coming or you're walking around looking for a fight

They aren't doing shit. They gather together to chant a little in areas that are cop heavy. All they do is talk. That's what happens when you're a jobless loser.

Bin that life, get a knife!

I hate that shit. Like a piss stain like him would ever say he's proud of being American. He'd be too worried about 'offending' someone.

>He iS NOT MY President.

Really makes you think...

Gun owners are on alert all the time. Unless they do it at night, its almost impossible.

>civil war
BAHAHAHAHA. That's something that men start, not little kids. And you need a general or two behind you.

Seriously, forget about these hysterical fucks. We have bigger fish to fry.

Yep.

>Obama wins in 2008 and 2012
The people have spoken everyone! Get over it, your candidate lost, move on! Obama is your president too!

>Trump wins in 2016
WAHHHHHH ITS NOT FAIR HE CHEATED, I'M LITERALLY SHAKING AND CRYING! IF YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP NÉVER TALK TO ME AGAIN! #NOTMYPRESIDENT!

Show him a video of sovereign citizens and tell him that's what he's trying to be

Liberals by definition can't fight beck because their philosophy is to disarm themselves

0%
The phrase "Everyone wants to be gangsta til it's time to do gangsta shit" applies.

wtf I'm a #KnifeBinner now

maybe the knife was just to cut tears in his/her jeans to hang with the cool kids

>few are assblasted but the rest were joking around about deporting each other.
Same here, bro.
It's kind of fun now that the tension has broken.
Though, I wouldn't suspect peace in the plebeian district what with all the anti-white/pro-black rhetoric

>this is channel 6 news, reporting live from the San Fransisco rebellions' second day...