Be black child

>Be black child
>Think Uncle Ruckus is a funny racist and think he's lying about what he's saying
>Grow up
>Realize he was right all along

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rTzO-_Yl4d0
youtube.com/watch?v=RDDcmKDcX8k
youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY
youtube.com/watch?v=rfAvQp-Uk5I
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You very much aren't black.

Even if you are, you're very clearly misguided.

Black People =/= Niggas

This show is very informative, I love when someone tries to yell about it being racist and then they realize that nearly everyone who works on the show is intact black. Funny how this is never mentioned in progressive conversations

'Don't trust them new niggas over there' is solid advice, even if you're black

>Even if you are, you're very clearly misguided.

t. Cali whitey

Progressive conversations and their counterparts refuse to discuss things that fart in the face of their narrative.

Thank you for categorizing that poor misguided negro. What ever would that race be able to do without your privileged guidance?

>It can't be racist if it was made by black people.

He isn't though. You have black people: the people that contribute to society and are generably amiable, and then you have niggas: the black people that pervade every conceivable stereotype that is attached to black people today.

Where Uncle Ruckus is wrong is that every black person is a nigga. While it is true all niggas are black, not all blacks are niggas.

>It can't be racist if it's your own race

ftfy

In this world, you're either 1 of 2 things: white cishet males, or offended.

>While it is true all niggas are black, not all blacks are niggas.

I'm going to say this broad categorization is wrong. Growing up with black people, a large quantity black person has a "nigga side" (The show actually address this) where comes out when they're around certain groups of people. How they choose to output their niggaish tendencies varies.

You don't have to be black to be a nigga. I've seen people of all races that could be classified as a nigga

>It can't be racist if it's your own race

Those are not niggas. They have their own classification
it. Whites are wiggas.

Sso normal. cishet seems to be an attack on normal for some stupid reason.

>be black child

It's true. You know the steteotype and you make fun of it, either when someone gets it wrong, or when another plays into it

>Be Chinese
>When driving my dad to the drugstore, we always check the slow drivers on the freeway and share a joke when it turns out the driver is asian.

I have no reason to lie about that

That doesn't make the stereotype not fundamentally racist, problem or not.

Something I'm wondering about was it black people who invented the "not all are niggers" meme or was it white people?

>you don’t have to be black to be a nigga
youtu.be/rTzO-_Yl4d0
This is true, Sam Jackson himself explains it pretty well here

>Be black child
Yeah user, you're totally telling the truth

nigga shut up

you have the reason of creating a shitty bait thread to cause autists to argue in the replies of, which seems to be working so far

>>>/Tumblr/

>bait

Hows it bait?

Not really, as racism is all about prejudice, and prejudice is opinions based not on experience or reason.

We have the experience. Probably far more than you.

That joke only works because of the sheer number of FOB Asians who can't drive for shit though. I'd imagine if we just deported all non-citizens and stopped letting in new people you'd probably get tired of people making the Asian jokes that only work if you assume a lot of Asians are foreigners.

Oh I doubt that. We're everywhere user. There will be no shortage of Asians.

i first heard of it from the non-white white nationalists of Sup Forums

I dunno, but I'd hear my grandpa say that alot when I was a kid back in the 80's so it must have been around for a while.

This sounds like bullshit, but I'm going to ask tell me user did you or any black people here ever had a nigga moment ?

Okay I get it.
youtube.com/watch?v=RDDcmKDcX8k

It was a disturbing feel

>ever had a nigga moment

Once actually my freshman year in college but it wasn't that big

he would have called you racist if he was from california

Wasen't a stand up conedian that make the routine of white people don't hate black people, but everyone hates niggas?

Maybe. But 1/4 of Asian Americans are non-citizens.

Sup Forums bait thread, where's a pony bombing squad when you need one?

What? Source? That sounds like complete bullshit.

>White kids continue to cling to uncle toms

If you are black, you're no different from the white hating nu-males.

Being an Uncle Tom doesn't mean you hate black people. it means you hate niggerish behavior.

What did you do user, please tell us

Anyone who uses Uncle Tom as an insult is an uninformed black or especially an unaware white person.

>I sent that bitch a smiley face.
>Bitches love smiley faces.
I forgot how funny this show was. I never saw the last season though, the one made without MacGruder. Was it as bad as people say?

Being an Uncle Tom means that you're an apologist for abusive whites or feed into making abusive whites feel comfortable in their abusive behavior. You're a collaborator.

It doesn't mean that you simply like whites or hate blacks.

I dunno, I stopped watching after season 3 ended. I do love Ed and Gin though, those guys are gangsta as fuck

I don't know much about The Boondocks, but this is one of my favorite scenes ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY

Many nights when I was kid, I'd climb into bed and pray to god to turn me white. I said "It's okay if you do it slowly. Just a little at a time." I drew myself white in 4th grade. I ditched all my brown/black peers and tried to get in with the whites/jews/asians.

I got over that, but I still understand the feeling that Ruckus has, and the scene just captures it perfectly. It's brilliant.

The definition of being an Uncle Tom is basically being a white apologist

What it actually means in practice is that you're not a nigga

>black people don't exist

>You very much aren't black.
This, OP just has reverse vitiligo.

Actually, that's being a Sambo, the villain of the novel. Tom wanted to help the slaves, Sambo is what you're describing. You're welcome.

>Robert, your friend is too funny.
>I mean, his views are obviously reprehensible, but there's just enough truth to make me examine myself in a critical light.
>Plus, he's hilarious and, thus, oddly likable.

tumblr btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=rfAvQp-Uk5I

Even if that isn't something sourced from your ass, that's 3/4 that are still gonna be here.

NIGGA DID I JUST CATCH YOU HAVING FUN?

The problem with dividing black people and "niggers" is that who gets to decide what kind of behavior falls into what category?

Oh yeah, it's easy to say criminals, right? But if that were true why aren't we calling every lawbreaker a racial slur? If a black man has a family he loves, a stable job and donates to charity but just so happens to like rap music, dressing like Lil Wayne and loudly hanging out after dark what do you call him? Let's cut the bullshit, the people advocating for this just want to be able to say nigger without any blowback.

>respectability politics
>thinking if you shit on niggas that somehow makes you not a nigger
>unable to see that by saying Uncle ruckus was right just makes you an uncle ruckus

Pretty simple, one adheres to radical stereotypes, the other doesn’t and seems to be culturally fluid. A good example would be white people =/= Hillbilly/Redneck/Hicks

And that's the reason Chris Rock no longer does that routine.

>Oh yeah, it's easy to say criminals, right?
Nope. It's anyone that has a nigga moment
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

Nice blog.

And theres nothing wrong with being an Uncle Ruckus

white people have niggers

we call them white trash. but they need to be purged nonetheless

*revitiligo

Lee must be taking Christmas off. Or is this not on the Booru yet?

the white stereotype is more "cucks", the beta male figure which is just as (if not more) prominent in white culture as the "nigger" is in black culture

No no, those are wiggas. White trash are their own category as they are sponges on society without posing the same kind of danger to themselves and others that niggas are known for.

Clearly you've never lived somewhere where you can't throw out an old couch because someone will set it on fire.

If they dress like one and act like one then they are one that's pretty much it is like being a redneck but for black people

Every race has their own kind of nigga moment. The spic nigga moment or chicano moment is when a you star yelling in spanish while everyone stare

>without posing the same kind of danger to themselves and others that niggas are known for.

Now this right here? This is a man who's never been to West Virginia.

>loudly hanging out after dark
one of these things is not like the others

liking rap music and dressing like lil wayne is fine. waking my ass up at 2 am shouting in the street isn't

It's almost as if things are OK as long as the only person you're affecting is yourself, and when you affect other people that's when you invite social judgement

>mfw city folk ain't never heard the drunken call of YEEEEEEEEHHEAAAAAAUUU by some drunk off his ass fucko in a cowboy hat who starts shooting off fireworks in his back yard in the middle of the night for no reason

there are some pretty easy identifiers
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

But white guys are the easiest demographic to offend, user.

if you're really black, what's the secret black guy handshake?

This user speaks truth

uh, how do you do?

>ITT White people trying to whitesplain about other races.

fine! and you? okay, you're black...but i'm not happy about it

>actually buying into what Ruckus is saying

how does a black man become so cucked

>Adding a noun in front of 'splain'
Of you're going to be that obvious just straight up declare you're from tumblr

>there's nothing wrong with American black culture specifically that holds blacks back
You realize that by saying this you're essentially claiming that American blacks must be genetically degenerate compared with African blacks, right? Since recently immigrated African blacks do great in US society and claim not to experience much if any racism.

>Since recently immigrated African blacks do great in US society and claim not to experience much if any racism.

Rejected.

>>Realize he was right all along
Goodness how much hate you have for yourself.

Way to Redditspain.

The minimum standard shouldn't be if they break the law. The minimum standard should be general positive communities. There's this misconception that black kids go into tests, give it everything they have, but fail. But reality is, a lot of those fucking kids aren't even trying. They don't even fucking care.

I always tell people. Compare black children who were raised in a military family to black children raised in an inner city. It's almost night and day

>all niggas are black
no. there are plenty of whites who act like niggers.

t. black dude

R.I.P Lil Peep

Hey that shit's fun

Kill yourself ban-evading Argentinian (Barneyfag).
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH.

Now this guy is a nigger if I ever saw one