Who Can Successfully Kill Doomsday? Sup Forums

Who could take on Doomsday on a 1 on 1 fight, and win? Even with Doomsdays regeneration immunity.

Do you really care? Doomsday isn't interesting, he's just a walking obstacle that is OP for very little reason, name 1 good story with Doomsday as a focus
God I wish DC stuff would stop using him

Demonbane
Getter Emperor
Haruhi Suzumiya
Zeedmillenniummon
Giygas

Killing Doomsday isn't the problem, it's him staying dead considering he keeps coming back immune to whatever did him in. Why do you think everyone's solution to him is either Phantom Zone or rocket into space?

Doctor Doom

Superman?
I mean, what the fuck else did you expect when making this thread?

Dr Strange

teleport him into the sun, he cant fly, gravity keep him there. he can regenerate all he wants, not getting out without help

And then the star eventually goes out, he floats in the endless void of space until landing on a planet, and then it starts all over again. Doomsday is the herpe of the universe

Black Bolt

Whoever the writers want.

in a few billion years when that sun burns out, I wont care what he does

That sun thing is super smart.
Btw, superman can't really beat Doomsday, Doomsday actually pretty much beats his ass everytime.

Anybody who masters magic

The day the sun goes out the entire fucking Galaxy goes with it.
I can't legitimately imagine Doomsday surviving a black hole

Dr . Manhattan?

Actually come to think of it, a black hole is a better prison than a star's core. I have no doubt Doomsday can survive a black hole, but the massive crushing gravity would keep him trapped

Thanos assraped Black Bolt by doing absolutely nothing. Doomsday will just stretch Black Bolt's anus more than he did Superman's.

>The day the sun goes out the entire fucking Galaxy goes with it.

Well that’s just not fair user.

Can't anyone with magical powers actually wipe him out of existence through some asspull?

I suppose, but what would that cost? Magic isn't free, especially in the DC's universe

This isint limited to only DC

but unironically

My mistake.
I think I meant the solar system.

Matter Eater Lad, if he got the jump on him.
Pym could super sub-atomic him into irrelevance.
He's a SCIENCE! beast, Reed Richards could un-SCIENCE! his ass.
Anyone with sufficient molecular powers of Dr. Manhattan's or more could just reduce him to nothing.
Saitama could SERIOUS CONSECUTIVE PUNCH him into vapor.

Really, he's not that great a threat to Superman unless Supes fights him like a Full Retard.

>saitama
>weebshit
user...

Uuuh Superman isn’t as strong as you think. Doomsday is scientifically created to kill superman and it can kill him every time.

plastic man can

Just use them.

Thor have god blast .His stongest attack that can kill imortal should be enough

Doomsday wasn't created to kill Superman he was created to become the strongest living Organism in the universe.

Hulk has enough plot armour to take Doomsday down.

Reverse-Flash. Travels back in time and kills Bertron before he can create Doomsday.

Parasite. He'll suck Doomsday dry but then you have another Doomsday.

Firestorm. Turns Doomsday into cherry Jello.

The Muramasa blade. It's made for regenerating assholes like Doomsday.

Superman is threatened by Doomsday because he starts fighting like a tard whenever Doomsday shows up.

Bondrewd, from Made in Abyss, seems a good bet.

Bondrewd has a number of ancient supertech relics, but for this fight the one that matters is Sparagmas. Sparagmas is a sort of arm mounted laser weapon that doesnt have a huge range, but any material hit directly by the light gets written out of the world. Not just gone, but unable to return or be replaced.

We see it permenantly remove parts of regenerators and leave wounds that cannot be healed. Seems like a good way to kill an unkillable being like doomsday.

Sub-Zero

time magic, and rewind Doomsday's ass out of existence.

He eats guys like Doomsday for breakfast.

you don't need to kill him
you can subdue him with a sueprman hologram he'll never catch

This is such a stupid response. Everyone who says it thinks they're so fucking clever when they're just parroting others.

This asshole.

Superman kicked Doomsday’s ass the last time they went one on one before Flashpoint.

go away landis

He's no match for the flavor of those delicious fruit pies.

Friends don't let friends drink and do astrophysics.

JLU's The Android

This faggot can

This is the correct answer.

Simple.

Go back in time, punch the scientist who created him and take baby Doomsday and give him the love he never experienced.

Even with his adaptability, Doomsday cannot defeat time/dimension-altering events and can't handle being erased from existence.

My main was one of the first on Freedom server to take out Tyrant without severing any of his power things, I think we could handle it.

Yugi can but only if he has Slifer the Sky Dragon in his deck.

Can someone just teleport him into a red sun?

Carol because she's the greatest ever.
Moon Girl shes so smart
America Chavez because she's so fierce.
Squirrel Girl !!1! XD

Probably Johnny

I don't know? because of his regenerative powers
if you manage to defeat him he would just regenerate and come back more powerful then before and be immune to what ever you did the first time.
I had this discussion with someone recently and they were all Saitama aka One Punch Man could kill him easily it will take 1 punch.
yeah great defeated him but what is going to happen when Doomsday comes back to life more powerful and the 1 punch doesn't work?
Doomsday will tear him apart.
I don't think you can truly kill Doomsday only stop him for a short period of time or contain him somewhere that he can't escape from.

Any teleporter should be able to simply remove him from the equation. Barring plot armor that somehow makes a brute capable of resisting teleporting effects by flexing their muscles.

World War Hulk was an exercise in such frustration. Its just not interesting to see a character win over and over and over again from nothing but asspulls.

>and the 1 punch doesn't work?
he punches him so hard that doomsdays adaptation is to never go near saitama again, because it is far more effective to do that than just get punched again

He will eventually become strong enough to escape. And that's what makes Doomsday lame.

Honestly the only thing that can keep doomsday down would be another doomsday Just pop over to earth 3 take the good one and chuck him at the bad one and they'll just keep going until the end of time.

>Who Can Successfully Kill Doomsday?

His power is to come back from whatever killed him, so the only ones to be able to kill him are people who can manipulate matter on an atomic level.

Wouldn't the Shaggy Man be the perfect weapon for Doomsday?