I WANT A PEG LEG A THREE WAY RADIO A SHETLAND PONY AN AUTOMATED SHOE BUFFER AN ESKIMO A BABY ANTELOPE AQUAMAN...

I WANT A PEG LEG A THREE WAY RADIO A SHETLAND PONY AN AUTOMATED SHOE BUFFER AN ESKIMO A BABY ANTELOPE AQUAMAN UNDERPANTS RING WORM MEDICATION A STAPLE GUN ROBOT STINGERS A FOURTH NIPPLE A CONDO IN MIAMI A MONKEY BUTLER A BATTERY POWERED BATTERY CHARGER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fG7esRrxRn0
youtube.com/watch?v=sL1gHZLvnoA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that all?

>A BATTERY POWERED BATTERY CHARGER
Nani the fuck

>tfw my brother used to purposefully emulate Billy

Why the fuck are shows like Grimm adventures and KND not popular with normies? But then shit like spongebob is reposted in every crevice of the internet?

DESTROY US ALLLLL

Helps that Spongebob is both older and also still running

In some ways that's a good thing.

I think in the case of Grim Adventures, it's a case of relatability. Spongebob js a lot softer in its approach, so you laugh, but you also enjoy the characters and care about what happens to them. Grim Adventures is hilarious, but the characters are all horrible people.

KND I recall got a meme or two, but Spongebob over saturated media by being more easily accesible to people of all ages and demographics. Grimm adventures is a little to goth and dark, KND is ironically kind of similar beneath the surface (if the crossover didn't emphasize that enough). They're also less quotable relative to Spongebob's one liners.

I unironically want dabbing squidward and that lifeguard

>Be me at 6-7 years old
>Would walk around my house and at school shouting "DESTROY US ALL" because I thought it was funny
>Annoys everyone
Don't emulate Billy to get people to like you kids

not entry level enough for normie appreciation

consider it a blessing

Jesus christ. What will Jews not attempt to capitalize on?
I would think the fact that its still running would alienate a younger audience.

Billy and Mandy was too edgy for normies (same with Rocko)

>A THREE WAY DIL-DOE

youtube.com/watch?v=fG7esRrxRn0

>youtube.com/watch?v=sL1gHZLvnoA

I reenacted 1:12 at school lunch and didn't know the vice principle was right behind me. Ed was my cup of tea anyways.

AND hey Santa how come you only gots one eye my freaky nextdoor neighbor's only gots one eye too.

DAT GUY'S A REAL FREAK MONKEY HMMM.

I've always wanted to save Christmas, ever since I was a little boy!

SOMEDAY, I'M GONNA SAVE CHRISTMAS