EUROPE GENERAL - /eg/

#MakeEuropeGreatAgain

Keep the memes flowing.

CURRENT GOAL:
> FPÖ Victory at the Austrian Election
>Italian Referendum

LONGTERM GOALS:

> Remove Angela Merkel from German Government
Increase support for AfD (Alternative for Germany)
Increase support for Frauke Petry (AfD leader)
>Boost Geert Wilders popularity in the Netherlands
>Front National surge in France

NEXT EVENTS:
>Austrian Presidential election 4th December 2016
>Election in the Netherlands 17th March 2017

ADMINISTRATIVE GOALS:

> Build SoMe presence
Create educational material on setting up multiple accounts across social networks anonymously
Follow and boost other Sup Forums accounts
Get followers and increase reach

IMPORTANT LINKS:

> Electorial System of Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Austria

> Electorial System of Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_system_of_Germany

> Electorial System of France
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_France

> Electorial System of the Netherlands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_the_Netherlands

>Fitna (Geert Wilders his movie about radical islam)
youtube.com/watch?v=rX8Psb0HaQA (Part one)

youtube.com/watch?v=hXWrQ9jXsq0 (Part two)

>Migrant Crisis in Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=y5R1T2BxtSc

>Black Pigeon Speaks: Merkel's Migrant Crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=XXZUQLS1fGM

OLD THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

fttr.at/2016/11/04/bundespraesidenten-wahl-neues-umfrage-ergebnis-sieht-hofer-vorne/
youtube.com/watch?v=GWlsA6K5Q-w
youtube.com/watch?v=M7VlRUQlvXo
youtube.com/watch?v=uwaz3ZdjMbE
youtube.com/watch?v=rHLs3AcZv1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okay spanish people, our memeparty is Ciudadanos.

No, it's not. They all suck dick, including Cs.

don't say racist things and use logic

I'll ask again. Can Sweden be saved?

Yes though only if the rest of Europe will be succesful. Sweden will be the endgame.

Like always.. Never go full Sup Forums

Don't think so. I think it's too late for the EU.

It's not about the EU. It's about focusing on the individual countries and start numerous exits from the EU. We might not have a trump but we need new deals, better deals, the best deals as well.

European Revival should be about Ethnic Nationalism and kicking out all the foreign elements.dont let the cultural marxists to silence you

Yeah mate it's far from perfect but it's better than nothing at all.

And ffs be realistic, we can't go back to ruling the world via colonialism. That door's been shut since the fifties. Not only are there way more people in Africa and South Asia than there were when European powers owned those places, but they're getting more and more powerful as the days go by. Look at how Sup Forums's idol Theresa May got fucked sideways by the Chinese, Japanese, and recently the Indians to see how European disunity will make certain that we're cucked by the rest of the world.

Banding together is the last hope we have against being used as a fucktoy by bigger powers. It doesn't shock me that all the fuck the system anti-Europe parties all have ties to Putin.

>none of these threads talk about getting rid of the EU-cuck government in eesti

Help a white country out for fucks sake

How difficult would it be for norwegian /pollacks to start a new party?

We need a common market from Lissabon to Wladiwostock, to quote on Putin

>European Revival should be about Ethnic Nationalism
true, we need a good aproach to convincing the average Joe and leading him down a path of doubting multi-kulti

problem is we are right now waking up... so this will take same years before we will go full trump..

Or few more Allahu-akbar happenings.

gib danzig back nigger

Austrians, can you provide me a link to polls with your candidate favorability?

>full Trump
Non-racist cuck you mean?
>Putin
open borders anti-racist pro-islam cuck you mean?

Remember when being a NO-GLOBAL was cool?

it's that time again

>>Boost Geert Wilders popularity in the Netherlands
I'm sorry to break it for you guys but Geert is literally the right-wing-nuts stereotype that the (((media))) loves to portray.
Aren't there any traditional manly-looking proud-dutch men somewhere over there? In Friesland or the brabant perhaps?
What I'm trying to say is that a literal meme candidate is not going to make it anywhere in Europe. You'll need someone who looks, well, "normal", to attract normie voters.

Estonia may be white, but it's not even a country. Not even on par with Belgium.

Begin with not a reject of multi-kulti, but with pushing EMBRACING for the local Land and ethnic German community. Teach them to hate with love.

Leave discount Finland alone.

not going to happen here... our police is so good they will always catch a shitskin before a attack.
they catched again some idiot who's doing some pictures at some relevant buildings aaaand hes gone now (jail)...+ he had the mission to make pictures from isis

>> FPÖ Victory at the Austrian Election
working on that. looks good so far and the trump win will be a massive booster.

>t.mohammed
You don't even have control over your capital anymore

You would be surprised. He is doing great in the polls. Just a good push in the right direction and he would be one of the largest parties here.

>pro-islam
Bacя, Пyтин зaиcлaмeц пpocтo пoтoмy, чтo инaчe вeceлыe бopoдaтыe peбятa oпять бyдyт взpывaть дoмa.

exact... sadly... i hope trump will change all this from ...... you did this 1000000000% hitler to haha yeah lul

>Can't meme a memer into office.
Who is President elect Donald John Trump?
This.
Geert is very professional, and an Indo bro like myself.

Well Hans, they have some good templates to follow. Let's hope they will miss something somehow. Inter-racial tensions beetween Sandniggers might be a way to go.

How are you working on that and how can Americans help?

Estonia is a real country with a legitimate statehood.
>France
>75-80%(can't even know that for sure, you can't collect this data)
>numerous moslem mayors
>capital is full of niggets and arabs
>import niggers and arabs as early as 1900s
>give them equal rights
>consider non-white scum in colonies as French
>emancipate jews and introduce (((civic nationalism))) with Napoleon

wishfull thinking.

I would love to see it to but honestly campaigning for geert is social suicide.

The only thing is he's a kike lover.. Can't have it all I guess.

the latest poll says Hofer is at 52 %

fttr.at/2016/11/04/bundespraesidenten-wahl-neues-umfrage-ergebnis-sieht-hofer-vorne/

Yeah you are based and uncucked and he's a saviour of the white race. Moscow is not ruled by some mongrel and your army head is not some untermensch

you are a scared little cuck. I know that EU seems the only lube for your sore brit-fucked ass, but trust me, there's no life here, only cuckoldry

if you want geert elected this is an issue to address

Hey Poland, what are some typical Polish names?
Like Sven is Swedish
Hans is German
Giovanni is Italian
Have to start somewhere.
I'm up for anyone for traditional values I suppose.
Also, can we get some Dutch music in this thread?
>youtube.com/watch?v=GWlsA6K5Q-w
DO IT FOR PIM

No love is eternal Nether boy.

Nah, I don't mean it like that, we have our own shitton of problems, but your attitude is just cancer. Chin the fuck up.

make a fake account, duh

mostly by debating leftists to the point they contradict themselves. they damage themself massive right now. hofer is a calm guy while vdb is a living corpse. how you can help? spread the word all over the internet, paint a positive picture about hofer - don't let the people believe the lies msm is spreading about him, it's basically the same situation you have with president trump.

VOX

Should we all man up and just sit on the bottle, Ivan? Get rekt you are top cuckolds in Europe. The only thing Russia is good for is making shekels without paying taxes and bribe opportunities

don't have time to read all posts, at work, but guys, in the podesta leaks I saw a mail from some journalist that did some research about Germany, it had "Multikultistan" either in the title or somewhere in the mail itself. It had loads of credible sources about how shit germany currently is, good ammunition for antimerkel memes

Daily reminder Anglos are just Southern Danish
Daily reminder Anglos are saxons are brothers
Daily reminder division is a jewish tactic of divide and conquer.

Stanisław, Jan, Józef, Łukasz, Andrzej, Jakub, Janusz, Szymon, Antoni, Franciszek.

Enough, mr. burger?

Make Europe Great Again

>MEGA

DUMP Incoming

GO YOUR GLORIOUS BASTARDS GO!

I don't know what it's like in your respective countries, but here some of the far right is funded by the same (((people))) they claim to oppose.
Kind of like how SJWs were created in America to undermine OWS.
What do we do about this? It's a real possibility of playing into the hands of controlled opposition.

Now paint him with all the Euros flags.

not even 30.000-50.000 Anglos and Jutes settled in Britain over centuries. Those who did got purged hard by the Normans. English are mostly Celtic

I'm a burger. We MAGA'd. You do it.

>Really I'm just a nasty mobile-poster

So, how's it going with that?
We had election a month ago and shit's about to get crazy very soon, cause they finally made coalition.

well, i knew the jutes were purged, but i didnt know this. I thought the celts settled in ireland and scotland and was the reason why the roman empire had to stop expanding after they tried to expel them and germanic tribes from central europe.

Lel, I have two names and both are on this list.

He he
youtube.com/watch?v=M7VlRUQlvXo

what
Celts are native to the British Isles. Brits almost had no change is their DNA for thousand of years

Watch and learn

Lads what do i have to do to #MEGA through meme magick
It has literally worked for america

Yes, they all do, but Ciudadanos are the only ones who have kept their word and behaved accordingly to their beliefs.

They allow Spain to progress and make great demands to the ruling parties in order to support them.
Check the Madrid agreement to support a PP gov. it's fucking neat and now we have free transportation for

noice

Here some dutch music
youtube.com/watch?v=uwaz3ZdjMbE

A ты-тo caм ктo, oбeзьянкa? Hacтoящий хoхoл, cбeжaвший oт пpeлecтeй пpизывa в нeнaвиcтнyю Pacceюшкy? Maмeдкa-Aхмeдкa? Либepaльный хyecoc, yмeющий тoлькo пиздeть "пyтeнyхaди"?

From what I've heard, you started building some walls around skittles' neighborhoods, trying to contain them and having more gun licences issued. I've ben led to believe that Germany is starting to wake up and resist, is this true?

MEGA means GREAT

repostan some other anons OC from yesterday's thread

You've been lied to.
They migrated to the British isles after moving from eastern france/ SW germany

>(((europe)))

Albert is willing to get on his knees for PP, PSOE or Merkel.

Stop shilling, kid.

its rather VOX, Ciudadanos is full crap

kek

So it's better to keep whining all day and allow PP to get absolute majority eventually?

Ciudadanos is a very important pivot and the demands they make to support any party are usually great.

Can you say any argument that's not "lol they dont hate other parties and pact with them bunch of losers"

Podemos and PSOE are the real traitors to Spain, not being able to work together because of small retarded differences on their agenda.

also post national anthems Eurobros

youtube.com/watch?v=rHLs3AcZv1w

Alright, let me photoshop something cool

>You will be around to see a religion/race war between the Euros and Muslims / Middle easterners in your lifetime
feelsreichman.jpg

Can someone turn Geert into a pepe? I'm not good with photoshop.

Senpai it's looks like you got straight out of FC, fuck off supporting Albert, he's a kike.

We need a real change, not that shit. Just because every party sucks doesn't mean we have to vote for a shitter who changed his mind about politics in order to get more votes.

>I just know it's some chimpout
Ivan I don't speak that. I'm afraid you have to spread your ass cheeks, take a slow sit on a bottle and scream to the air that Chechnya is based. Don't forget to celebrate your glorious victory. #DeathToFascism #8thMay

Isn't ciudadanos a commie party?

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

Also I think we should use PLUS ULTRA as our motto.

Plus ultra is the national motto of Spain. It is adopted from the personal motto of Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor. "Plus ultra" means the political ambition of the Holy Roman Empire to become a world power after the European discovery of the Americas by Christopher Columbus

looks like Slovenia

>hapa kike
>won't repeal three amnesties Dutch government gave away to illegals
>won't ban islam
>won't close mosques
>won't ban judaism for spending racially supremacist and human-hating ideology
>won't remove non-citizen working visa non-Western immigrants currently in the Netherlands
So based