EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ PIZZA ||| 5 DEATH TO ALL PEDOS EDITION |||

EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ PIZZA ||| 5 DEATH TO ALL PEDOS EDITION |||

Everything on 4ch, 8ch, pastebin archived here: pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf (embed)

-Summaries For Newfags-
imgur.com/a/Dt9rf - archive.is/jbwcI
imgur.com/a/Cx4ol - archive.is/QIcj7
sli.mg/a/hhe7CP - archive.is/LoIgS

David Icke on Satanism and Pedophilia
[YouTube] David Icke Exposes Satanism Pedophilia BBC & The Political Elite (embed)

The De-Occulting of John Podesta
[YouTube] The De-Occulting of John Podesta (embed)

-Persons of Interest List-
Rachel C(hild)handler
Jeffrey (((Epstein)))
Podesta Brothers
Anthony Weiner
Madeleine McCann
Jimmy Comet
(needs to be updated)

Last thread there was tons of anons, but then the next one I posted no one joins back and got slid hard? KK lol.
Here's the slid thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

mccanngallerytribute.blogspot.com/2010/12/youll-get-yours-heaven-knows-youve.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/how-clement-freud-invited-kate-and-gerry-mccann-for-lunch-after/
youtube.com/watch?v=LXpFm-kDFWk
politics-prose.com/our-history
politics-prose.com/our-neighborhood
youtube.com/politicsprose
instagram.com/politicsprose/
twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/786987642231586816
twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/786988057262186496
twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/786988264985100288
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3071
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/26/dr-drew-show-canceled-days-after-his-negative-speculation-about-hillary-clintons-health/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does it keep archiving

ITS THE JUDEN

need part 1, 2, and 3 pls

wtf is this for real? there were literally like 100 unique id's in the last active thread. where does everyone go? just not care anymore all the sudden? rofl wat

i've done enough, apparently no one wants to investigate this shit anymore. up to you faggots. i'm going to go play vidya, eat pizza, jack off and then go to work. later niggers.

Did anyone bother trying to open the .pig files in that game dev kit? If not I'll give it a whirl

are we die, Sup Forums?

daily reminder

WikiLeaks cable reveals British police helped Portuguese create Maddy cover-up allegation
By Robin Henry
DECEMBER 14, 2010

Although Portuguese police were always blamed by Kate and Gerry McCann for suggesting they were somehow involved in a cover-up over the disappearance of their daughter, Madeleine McCann, it now transpires that British police helped their opposite numbers on the Algarve build the case against the couple.

In the months following Madeleine's disappearance in May 2007, the Portuguese police were branded "imbeciles" by furious relatives of the McCanns, who later threatened to take legal action against the force after they were cleared.

The revelation that police in Britain "developed the evidence" that led to the McCanns being treated as formal suspect – or arguidos - comes with the latest leak of US embassy cables by WikiLeaks.

A cable detailing a meeting between the British ambassador to Lisbon, Alexander Wykeham Ellis, and US ambassador Al Hoffman, two weeks after the couple were declared arguidos in September 2007, is published today by the Guardian.

"Without delving into the details of the case, Ellis admitted that the British police had developed the current evidence against the McCann parents, and he stressed that authorities from both countries were working cooperatively," Hoffman said in the confidential report back to Washington.

At the time, the McCanns claimed that Portuguese police were turning their focus on them to protect the region's tourism and deflect attention away from their failure to find the three-year-old.

The couple were monitored and questioned by investigators, who believed that they had discovered sufficient forensic evidence to suggest that Maddy had died in their apartment, before being stowed away in a hire car.

mccanngallerytribute.blogspot.com/2010/12/youll-get-yours-heaven-knows-youve.html

Wikileaks talked about Maddie case in 2010, Maddie dying in the apartment could be true because of the dogs

>eat "pizza"
>"jack off"

What did he mean by this?

bump

McCann were eating risotto with a pedophile:

"He cooked a “bloody marvellous” meal of watercress and egg salad followed by a chicken and mushroom risotto, “the best risotto we’ve ever tasted before or since”

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/how-clement-freud-invited-kate-and-gerry-mccann-for-lunch-after/

what could P S be an abrreviation for?

working on this now

which was in the same town madeleine went missing none the less

Guys I had off of work yesterday so what i did was smoke pot and watch true detective season 1 all

Its hilariously similar to the pedo/human trafdicking shit pol Is investigating.

Fuck this so much, and fuck that guy.

Many of the people that were investigating this in depth earlier were complaining about needing sleep. I'm guessing the majority were up to the point of exhaustion digging through this.

Don't give up, this will pick up again later in the afternoon.

A lot of us were up all night looking into this. Think bros are sleep. We will be /woke/ soon.

pizza dcgate fag needs to start figuring how to redpill normies

bump youtube.com/watch?v=LXpFm-kDFWk

I'm confident assange will continue releasing email, so there will still be some level of engagement until he runs out of content.

Oh man, if we can get Pelosi on this I'll fucking love it.

No good, DTX 2 isn't compatible with Windows 7. Tried running it in all the compatibility modes.

been missing a lot of sleep to keep this going, some of you get on recruitment for a 1337 h4xx0r that can bruteforce. 8ch, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and irc channels of hacking forums.

gonna get some sleep and hope some anons are determined enough to stop this shit.

any newfags go to archive and search e"eyes wide open"

KEK BE WITH YOU

Revelation 3:9: I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

They really like ping pong. I have been around many circles and have never met people with that much enthusiasm for ping pong. Is it a code word for running a train on a kid?

he is already dead. user needs to hold back from contacting leads.

Can some1 explain lol?

just a reminder to anyone thinking of @ing any suspects, don't risk it.
we need to stay lowkey until there is irrefutable evidence that we can take to trusted authorities (so not CPS, ICMP, AmberAlert).
If they get the sense we are onto them, they will delete evidence and employ other tactics to avoid conviction/dismiss claims

these threads only get lit at night

I still don't understand why would they do all the pizza shit if they wanted to fuck kids.
Why not just do it ?

at this point id be surprised if they havent noticed

bumbing

must look at old thread

they are not doing pizzas, they are doing kids, the pizzas are a front for it. thats what were guessing.

Calm down. Everyone's just tired after winning the meme battle for President Trump and taking a moment to rest and celebrate.

Exposing these demons will be our next play.

anyone who did that is a fucking moron

What are the channels for ordering a hotdog?
Id like a chicago hotdog ordered to my house

Yes I know, but why build a restaurant and everything ? Why not just fuck kids lowkey in your appartment or something ?

bump for justice. Im back on the case after taking some r & r. I hope others do the same.

...crt.....

hear is a little bit.

CPPP has noticed, they privated their insta that contained suggestive photos.
Bad sign, they have surely sent that info up the chain of command.
it might be hard to track their traffickers/ringleaders if they got the news out to their network.

absolutely

Remember what we learned about the use of teddy bears to traumatise the children? The McCann's washed Maddies teddy bear. There is not a single mother in the fucking world that would try to wash the scent from her missing/dead child's teddy bear. Now we know it was washed. Also I read somewhere on the podesta mails about Hillary wanting every child to get a teddy bear. Fucking sickening.

maybe something to dig here

related to clintons and cohen
politics-prose.com/our-history
same street that comet pizza and similar logo
politics-prose.com/our-neighborhood

they are organizing "trips" ( a bookstore ?)

youtube.com/politicsprose

instagram.com/politicsprose/

Apartments attract a lot more attention when things are being moved in and out than businesses do.

We have designated autists already shitposting about it 24/7.
We will have to deal with it.

actualized.org

our guess is thats what theyre doing, the pizza place is just other people who are in on it, and maybe disposing of evidence or keeping children to be processed there

because it looks like this is a business, much like illegal drug trade.
only thing is, there is less competition, and the buyers have more to spend.
they have organised these pockets of operation, like the one surrounding CPPP, because it is profitable.
That being said, I doubt they separate business and pleasure, this is still a fetish thing to a lot of them (if not all), I am sure.

Umm... Some of us have to, ya know, work and stuff.

Serves as an identifiable hub for the elites and others familiar with the symbology, I guess. Also if they really do have occult beliefs (as it certainly seems), then I suppose the organizational aspect of the whole endeavor might also relate to that.

autism is a full time job

i looked on twitter about podesta braging about cooking but found nothing do you have a link?

Money laundering the "tips" to appear as a legitimate business. If you are just joining, lurk the images related to this thread. Read the emails yourself.

>Never post this thread in /x/ again lol
Jesus Christ, that board is somehow worse with shitposting shillbots than when every thread was "how do I succubus?"

Nah mate, just the general public awareness alone will fuck everyone associated with this for life.

Get out normie

>yfw giving welfare to neets finally pays off

Why aren't Washington anons present when we need them?

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/786987642231586816

twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/786988057262186496

Could he really be this brazen with his pedo code?
Not unthinkable anymore to be honest

Podesta risotto was this:

The McCann ate risotto with Clement Freud and Kate said this:

"He cooked a “bloody marvellous” meal of watercress and egg salad followed by a chicken and mushroom risotto, “the best risotto we’ve ever tasted before or since”.

Also more cooking:

"Mrs McCann recalled: “We found Clement watching a cookery programme, dressed, as promised, in his nightshirt."

Perhaps risotto means = job is done ?

He gets hard from the excitement, if any of this shit is true this guy is hella evil.

What if the killary campaign knew Trump was gonna win and ran as president to cover her tracks as mentioned by a previous user. However she led the masses that she was supposed to win thus creating an entire war. Completely forgetting the pedo stuff and her becoming the knew face of American "revolt" against the government.

I'm not ever leaving this until we have resolved it. Let it ebb and flow, anons.

>Also I read somewhere on the podesta mails about Hillary wanting every child to get a teddy bear

LINK FOR THIS AAAAAHH I WAS FIRST ONE TO HALF-JOKINGLY SAY TED WAS OBJECT TO DISSOCIATE CHILD TO BUT AAA IF IT IS TRUE I CANT BELIEVE AAAA

THIS CANT BE TRUE EVERY FUCKING SICKEST THING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS COMING TRUE AAAA I CANT EVEN FIND ANYTHING MORE SICK WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?!?!?!

JESUS ALMIGHTY HELP US

also he apparently lives near it. there are like 10-15 emails in this conversation
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3071

somewhere on the top is the address where podesta invites the indian couple that has ties with a child rescue/ water supply in haiti charity

For a few individuals, I'm inclined to agree.
But this is not a few people, this is a network.
This needs to be approached carefully, because they might compartmentalize or sacrifice certain members to the law to distract from the bigger picture.
But for now we just gotta keep laying low, doing what we are doing

This is probably just random but look at Kate´s earrings

She also has a good looking pendant but I can´t see what it is, she is always showing jewelry but that might be her thing

Trump won, why does this matter?

>I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy
Pfff... Nothing suspicious in those tweets tho. He just cooks.

Children are still being abused and killed, if what we have learned is any indication.

So Good and Plenty Corporation is supposedly situated in "Miami". Now since this is just a front organization, this could be totally immaterial. But, maybe this location has some sort of significance in the broad scheme of things. Something to keep in the back of our minds, perhaps. On the pages I have been combing, it does not specify which Miami it is. We have a Miami in the US in Arizona, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, New Mexico, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, and West Virginia.

Pretty sure CIA will beat the truth from him, user. Rest easy, Trump will sort this shit out. Personally I'd have him take a holiday to Russia, outsource some of the fact finding to the KGB. America and Russia working together!

We are drunk on liberal tears m80, gotta decompress a little bit after election night

These images immediately made me think of Lecter's dinner parties from Red Dragon and the television series.

If they're not white, it doesnt matter. Subhuman children dont matter. I doubt you care about those abo kids that were abducted, fucked and killed.

In the thread earlier someone posted a video about empty spaces under DC.

There was mention of a 'closed down food court' in the video.

If you look carefully you will notice it is a Pizza Express.

Probably just coincidence but whatever.

Speaking of eating, a very interesting connect drawn by an user was between Kuru and Hillary.
Kuru is a prion disease (misfolded proteins that trigger more misfolding in good proteins) transmitted by eating human flesh, specifically the brain of infected individuals.
Hillary has been presenting with some of the early symptoms of kuru.
While it's too soon to say if she is infected with Kuru, it is worth keeping an eye on for symptom progression to say the least.

stop trying to slide the thread please

Didnt her doctor get fired when he said that hillarys treatments do not match her official diagnoses?

Bump for great justice. Did we ever find out more about the child sex trafficking busts the FBI made mid-October?

i want to save all children

Currahee anons. Do you know what that means? Live it. Love it. We stand alone.

I've heard that, but I personally haven't looked into it yet.
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/26/dr-drew-show-canceled-days-after-his-negative-speculation-about-hillary-clintons-health/
first link on google

I don't have much faith in a TV show doctor, but the fact his show was shut down for something like this is odd.
Wouldn't the HRC campaign just say he was crazy/uninformed/unqualified instead of this?

Any leads on the mp3s yet?

You know that Hillary tongue abscess? Only kuru my man. She eats "hotdogs without buns" :)

they're all aryans lol

The issue here is that the CF has employed CIA operatives to cover their work. Remember Barry Seal from the Mena airport scandal? Trafficked drugs in helicopters under the guise as a DEA agent or something to that effect?

We have an almost identical issue with a DoJ agent who specializes in human trafficking being linked to this in ways that aren't fully understood at this time.

If any of this scandal is verified, the issue we're dealing with has to be brought to attention at an international level.

Ate literal pizza on election night and was reminded of this with every bite.

I´m surprised he was only fired and not suicided with three bullets in his head.