Hey g-guys, that wall thing was just a promise of campaign... right? We're totally cool, right?

Hey g-guys, that wall thing was just a promise of campaign... right? We're totally cool, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-11-10/border-blow-trump-s-impact-on-mexican-billionaires
youtube.com/watch?v=6Yqei_49w6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah Mexican were good. Just stop throwing shit over the boarder and we can chill

Hey, pass me the Ayahuasca.

The wall just got 10 feet higher
the wall just got 20 feet higher
The bathroom stall wall just got 10 inches higher

Sure fampai, just have the money by the 20th.

You're chill as long as you don't try to get over here illegally.

no, the wall needs to be built for the both of us. it will make you fix your shit country. start with education

you have to go back

Were we ever not cool?

I mean the wall doesn't stop legal trade or immigration. That's all you care about, right? Surely you're not implying that halting the flow of illegal aliens across our border would in any way be a bad thing, right?

Admit it, you want that wall.

Bulden

If you knock at the front door and ask nicely, we may let you enter. If you sneak in the basement, you need a savage beating. I'm not allowing sneaks to sleep on my couch, rape my daughter, beat my son, force my wife to make you a meal, nor will I pay for your college and medical bills.

You're going back home, Pablo

He said that to winAll he cares about is overthrowing the establishment

>The bathroom stall wall just got 10 inches higher
Implying pajeets use the LOO.

No, Mexico and the new American government are not cool. Expect to be squeezed for money you don't have to build a wall that won't work.

>sending millions of illegal invaders to your neighboring country over decades and decades
>"We're totally cool, right?"

Fuck no. Fuck you. You're lucky we don't go to war.

Back to your designated streetshitting pajeet.

Mexican immigration has been decreasing in recent years due to the Mexican economy healing by piggybacking on Obama's reforms. The Great Wall of Trump would just contain the ones who already made it in while doing nothing to prevent more of them from getting in and costing way too much money to build, and his economic policies would just fuck Mexico up so badly that they'll have to start coming back in to survive.

I didn't have much to work with there.

Nope. Sorry Spic.

Time for you and Maria to pack up your shit and go back. You don't belong here.

You're getting deported.

Trump is a meme, he wont do a shit

Besides those traitors deserve to be hanged, they arent Mexicans anymore and they arent Americans so send em to Niger or something

It caused an uproar at the time but your president's meeting with Trump was extremely fortunate. If that hadn't happened then the financial markets would be panicking even more than they are now.

The theory I heard was that your finance minister arranged the meeting, pity he was fired for doing the smart move.

>The Mayan team bonus makes walls 50% cheaper

It has been really fucking slow around here for the last two days i must say. i even got some real work done.

>Trump meme magic will be so powerful mexicans will be sent to Guatemala

hmm...

Based mexibro

Trump looks like a big lion compared to that taco manlet.

You're the dumbest motherfucker on earth.

They were from there to begin with, if any of those motherfuckers ever get cought they say they're Mexicans and get deported to Mexico, not to their shitholes all the way south.

>walalo

It was a campaign promise
>implying that Trump will break his promise

>Sup Forums seriously thought Mexico would pay for the wall
That is precious.

Get ready to know what is having a retarded Prez for four years, we have and it sucks. Just remember that you begged for it, we didn't.

Better a retard than a Bruja, a Muslim Brotherhood Agent, and a Soros Sock Puppet.

ITT: idiots who think the only people coming over the southern border are mexicans

Lel no, he's as much a jew fluffer as Hillary.

So with your logic secure borders is actually worse than being secure. A wall is worse than having nothing at all.

Go away kike. Your tricks dont work here.

yeah EPNdejo got boo'd by everyfucking one here, so because he is a pendejo and an cry babby he fired the guy that arranged the meeting and had a small tantrum on twitter and the news saying "I told him (Trump) very clearly that the mexican people is very important and there's not going to be a wall", but now Trump won and he is just seen as a double idiot. (For inviting Trump in the first place when he was literally hitler, and then for firing the scapegoat and getting mad at Trump after he left)

Every one now is mockingly saying that he was right all along, like the donkey who played the flute by accident.

>In this post idiot who thought a physical wall would only work on one nationality

yes because mexishits who can't even elect presidents that can build working plumbing are good judges of political candidates

Everyonr in mexico is shocked?

I meant here Sup Forums, you fucking no country.

Like i said, Have fun with an idiot being your prez for four years.

More like ITT morons think that illegal immigrants just walk over the border. Newsflash its 2016 and we have airplanes now you dumb fucks.

take it easy compadre, Latvia stronk

Dale, dale, dale! No pierdas el tino! Porque si li pierdes, pierdes el camino!

Really, Pedro?

I lived in southwest AZ for years You spics literally just walk over the boarder. I witnessed you fuckers flood home depot parking lots everyday.

Build Wall.

Like I said your third world tier even though you have the resources to be first world. You're a country of stupid beans who elect people for free shit and then kill each other in cartels when they just take the money and run.

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2016-11-10/border-blow-trump-s-impact-on-mexican-billionaires

MEXICO ALREADY GETTING BTFO

Not an agument kevin.

Think of it this way. With the wall making it harder for drugs to get to the US, Mexico will have the benefit of Cartels becoming weaker and violence subsiding.

Better start saving up Pedro

Says a guy who lives in a shithole country ruled bye a narco cortels. Get your wallet ready pedro,your going to pay for ''That fucking wall''

If only they had used the romanian copper scheme.

>trump wants to build wall
>mexico says fuck you
>doesnt pay

whats he gonna do bomb them?

What exactly is that you niggers known for, right nothing, fuck off to your tundra or wherever the fuck you are.

Think larger paisanos. One of the biggest issues in rural areas (the ones that produce all the fucking food) is that the work force goes to the US, where they do the same work but have better checks and living conditions. It's pretty much the easy way out (not trying to lessen the suffering of traveling there tho), then they ckme back with green money, spend it in frivolities (most of it at least), rinse and repeat.
Hell, last night when we were closing shop I heard people planning to travel there this weekend before gringos could do something about it.
When the wall prohibits that, they (the young, able populace) will have no other options that to look at how fucked their homeland really is, and work to make it better, demand their government as they should, consume local products and service, learn to build a country that's not dependant in another one, and maybe then we will raise as a proud nation.
Everyone says the US is racist as fuck and criticize it, yet they aspire to be them.
This will either make us or break us as a nation, because the current situation cannot go on like this for much longer.

Americans, please build wall.

>mexico has stringent immigration policies
>because illegals flood THEIR southern border

Seems smart to me.

Also, what's up with spanish language news weather girls? It's like a beauty pageant show.

Trade sanctions, fucking their economy.

Taxes upon taxes (imports, exports, money people send over to their families), greater fees for visas etc

economic pressure where they will eventually beg for the wall

force wallstreet to install self-cleaning toilet seats
BOOM
cocaine trade down 90%

The US could put a tax on remittances into Mexico. That would actually easily pay for it.

Why do you care? Are you planning on crossing the border illegally? No? Then why do you care?

everything on TV is like that

look at our debate for last president to begin wtih:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Yqei_49w6s

I'm only sad about how I will no longer afford my anime figurines.

>trump goes to every home depot in the country
>gathers up millions of day laborers
>builds wall UNDER BUDGET
>builds wall AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

LMAO shut the fuck up Latvia is European country BTW located i east north and our country on avarage has higher IQ then your,so i think i understand more than you ever will,(bye the way not to be dick to any other mexicans yust this retard started it).

The fuck it isnt an argument.

You leeched and parasited off this country long enough, Juan. It's over.

>muh dick

I am rethinking the wall, It should have a big beautiful wall for that.

Aren't Mexicans like labor immigrants? What's up with this whole upheaval? In Poland there's recently been an increase in Ukies coming here on work visas, aren't Mexicans in a similar situation?

Illegal aliens have no right to be in our country there are no good counter arguments to this.

Even if the Trump Wall was a fabrication, NAFTA is gone and that is going to fuck you guys hard.

No more undercutting American workers Paco.

Raise the taxes on services like Western Union transfers out of country to like 30%. That's how most illegals are getting money to Mexico. So they're paying for it.

>obamas reforms
You mean making the us economy So shitty there's no jobs for even them?

Not really because a lot of them don't work labor and they don't come on work visas that would be legal and we really have no obligation to let them stay here leaching off uncle sams tit.

thats the problem, shitskin labor immigrants are used to working for pennies in slave conditions so americans lose jobs, get lower wages and shitteir products while the globalist elite make more money

this

look at all the fucks he gives about it now.

He looks boss as fuck, we should apologize to him.

You can't be for the working class, AND for open immigration. Wages don't work that way.

Witnessed

And if you say the tax is outrageous they won't pay? Good. It's more motivation to go home.

Most Latinos are very proud of their nation, they even don't want to see how the are in a swirl that's just getting bigger and bigger waiting for the goverment to go bankrupcy, and BOOM you have a new venezuela

You're fucked now Pablo

That's a problem for sure but it's impossible to stop labor migration, companies and economies will always try to find ways to lower their costs, the other example is tax dodging. You'll never be able to create an economy-autarky, you will always have to be open towards other people and countries, because of economic imbalances

I really doubt these Chinese statistics

Also lol'd @ Ireland

We're building a big beautiful wall and you're paying for it, Mexico.

Hopefully that will change, it hurts everybody in the long term, not to mention that its a crime for both the ones who labor and the ones who hire them.

Are you mad the gooks might be superior? Also I doubt it too the chinks will cheat on anything they can.

I think the problem here is not that states are incapable of bringing corporations to hell but that they are deliberately unwilling. that is changing

Gooks are korean scum. Although they are scum, I do believe that they are superior just from the insane education and work ethics in the country. Shit's like hell, mate.

There are a lot of smart chinks, but I really doubt that such numbers are representative for the whole nation. Chinks probably put the smartest ones on these test or smth

>bringing corporations to hell
to heel, rather, kek

They could have easily just tested people that are in universities

autarky is a fucking myth you piece of shit.

we NEED to renegociate nafta but NOT by giving ejidos all the leverage to be the ONLY source of food as they were before

FUCK THEM.

Donald Trump has claimed he is mad about us keeping tariffs for their imports while our experts are tariff free.

there are a couple of common grounds that both parties need to agree upon which will benefit fucking everyone.

1.- USDMXN pair should go DOWN so is not as cheap for american companies to move here. There's no way of imposing this. But if both presidents agree on this it might be achievable
2.- Imports from the US should be totally TAX FREE as it will benefit the Mexican consumer and will reduce the trade deficit ti acceptable levels
3.- Expell china from the WTO and impose high tariffts for China imports.
4.- Products from Non American companies that want access to the American Markets should be allowed to be manufactured in Mexico with a low or non existent tariff
5.- as part of NAFTA prevent Mexican factories from acquiring prime matters or parts needed from China so that they can be aquired in Mexico and from the US (by reducing Mexican tariffs it won't affect costs)

That way
1.- We could replace mexican sweatshops for something actually better
2.- this will give the right incentive for companies manufacturing in china to move back to the US and non american companies to move operations from china to Mexico
3.- this, and working hard on rule of law could actually allow us to have a stable economy and healthy investment scenarios so that people don't feel the need to move from here to the US on the first fucking place.

I assume the methodology is the same for these tests, otherwise the map is just useless. Do some of these african nations even have universities?

>that is changing
So you actually think rich people were paying 90% tax rates in pre-Reagan era in the USA?

Economic imbalances trigger labor immigration. It's unstoppable, it can be only limited. If you want to limit labor immigration then don't destabilize countries and don't contribute to economic imbalances

Probably atleast 1 in their capital though who the fuck is even going there