It's a "the boys get humiliated and the viewer develops a humilation/femdom fetish because of it" episode

It's a "the boys get humiliated and the viewer develops a humilation/femdom fetish because of it" episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAJL1KY6HEMa7JZkz8LOzj-mQu5PKdjlj
youtube.com/watch?v=cVcodqQuiXA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i used to watch that before i went to school, i thikn it came on after babar

Seriously there's like 10 episodes where the boys lose their clothes and lulu messes with them.

i guess but it didnt fuck me up as a person

I've had a femdom fetish my entire life, I don't know if it's because my older cousin had me eat her pussy at a young age and always liked to lovingly slap my face or if that was the result of me liking such things already and her sensing and taking advantage of it, but that is my fetish

Also, Little Lulu makes me depressed because of the one with the song about her going to school or else she will become a pig, monkey, or fish, because I stopped going to school in my teens and it always makes me think of that and scared

> my older cousin had me eat her pussy at a young age

wtf. how old was she.

>Also had sex with older cousin multiple times when I was 6-7.
>Had sex with an older girl classmate at the bathroom as classes were going on when I was 10.
>Regret it so much I probably will never tell me wife about it..
It didn't fuck me up enough.

Probably like late 20s or 30s

that's fucking messed up.

sorry bout that bro

I mean I liked it, so even if it is I don't know

>Things that didn't happen but will derail the thread anyway

What would make you think it didn't happen, did I break your fragile grasp of reality? Poor sheltered little baby, oooh

I bet you're blonde and wear ascots

Imagine being so pathetic that you anonymously lie about your life on an anime website for attention.

This was such a good show (the original comics, too).

And then the Brazilians had to go make a disgusting aged up manga of it.

>The kissing game episode
LEWD

Hello Alan Moore

Why can I barely find many of the little lulu show episodes online? YouTube only has a select few, and no other sites seem to have them. :(

Someone uploaded 80 episodes in YouTube in spanish

Like 5 out of 10 kids in middle America are molested, it's really not that weird

What's the account, kind sir?

I was pissed off about this very same thing.

The anime is cute

This is an abomination

Anime can have a very wide pallet but if one were made today, it would most likely have the clean digital ascetic that grinds my clock.

Why is she such a slut?

user, you just got cancer for making me barmy.

It really is.

>dat entire episode where everyone was fucking obsessed with War and Peace
Fucking surreal, man.

I like this show, it's like a capsule of a moment in time, somewhere of a time in the early 20th century, pre-war or something. It's not like Peanuts where the kids change over time, where we have literal babbies in the beginning become as old as Charlie Brown and interact with him as peers, and Lucy and the girls eventually wearing pants. But Little Lulu has it's own charms.

sorry I called you out bitchboi

Is it bad I think Tubby is cute?

You just seem jealous that I ate pussy when I was a kid and you didn't

OTP
T
P
Not as long as you think he looks the cutest with lulu

If it was let like this wouldn't be so bad

Tubby was like the original Cartman.

But Tubby is actually cute

Yes!

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAJL1KY6HEMa7JZkz8LOzj-mQu5PKdjlj

cartman is cute.

Thank you

Are there any more femdom-y episodes in this show
Also, all these pantyshots, wew

There's one episode they force one of the guys to dress as a girl and all the guys fall in love with him, that should count

I think that's just you having a warped/ easily malleable mind faggot.

Does Little Lulu have a little huhu?

How old were you?

Mimibur, Picnic Pirates, and Five Little Babies off the top of my head.

Are you serious? Five Little Babies is suggestive as fuck, pic related. From watch 4:44 onwards for the femdom stuff that "easily" warped me.

youtube.com/watch?v=cVcodqQuiXA

Mimibur.

Lulu and Annie make fun of Wilbur, calling him a drip, so Wilbur retaliates by tricking them in sitting in wet paint.

In return, Lulu and Annie laugh at him getting mauled by a bear, taunt him for losing his clothes, dress him up like a girl, and humiliate and toy with him in front of his family and friends.

What was up with this show and casually showing the undergarments of girls?

I really want to rewatch the show but it's pretty hard to find most episodes online, and I don't think they ever made anything past the old vhs

Same. If I could find them all in english, I'd watch them all just to find more femdom moments.

Pantyshots used to be considered cute and innocent once upon a time.

Likewise, little boys' bare bottoms were considered cute or funny and were not a topic for pervy nerds.

who remembers the episode where she dresses like a slut and blue balls all the boys?

was that the one where she wore that perfume? I vaguely remember.

>I-I ate p-pussy!! h-haha!

have fun bitchboi nigger

I think so

But Lulu never loses her clothes because beta male writers and double standards.

In the original Little Lulu from the 30s, on the episode she and Tubby take Alvin to the beach, she goes around topless.
At least that's something.

The character was created in the 1930s when little girls normally dressed like that. They had wide skirts designed to show off their frilly panties (which covered more than modern panties anyway). At the age of 11, skirts would be stretched to knee-length and at 13 they'd go below the knee. After 1965, pants and shorts gradually became accepted female wear and this look disappeared.

The cartoon short in question was from the early 60s actually. It's on Youtube and some of the comments are pretty funny. "Lyl whyz she topless n stuff?"

link?

>shitting on ascots

What?

Alvin's Solo Flight. Just search for that. All Little Lulu shorts were made in the 40s except this one and Frog's Legs, which came out in 1961-62.

Jesus.

If that cartoon were made today, they wouldn't even show the boys naked. The 80s was back before screaming moms and SJWs stamped out nudity in Brazilian media.

>But Lulu never loses her clothes because beta male writers and double standards.
She did in the original comics though.

>that episode
Good lord

Anybody know where I can download the old Little Lulu comics btw

What is it with adult cartoon fans and weird fetishes that they claim to have developed at age ten or something?

Bloomers are top tier

do i really have a femdom fetish if all i wanna do to men is slap them around and brutally torture them or am i just a lesbian who's suppressing my sexuality because i've only ever been genuinely attracted to females

The original comic strip was done by a woman (Marge Buell) and it kind of proved that smartass little girl characters only work when a female is doing the writing. When male cartoonists write little girl characters, they end up being white knight betamaxes and produce a Mabel Pines kind of character who's their perfect waifu who can do no wrong.

Sounds like you're a lesbian. Maybe bi. But it sounds like you're not attracted to men at all, so I'm going with lesbian.

Also I'm just some guy on an anonymous message board on the internet, so maybe take it up with a therapist or a councellor instead of listening to me.

I remember an episode where Tubby lost his clothes somehow while everyone laughed at him.

post feet

My bad on the year

Hot

Or Lisa Simpson for that matter. I remember some interview where Yeardley Smith said something to the effect of early on, the writers decided that nothing actually bad could happen to Lisa (no getting beaten up, injured, being naked, etc) because they're beta cucks.

10 our of 10 chubby shota lovers agree

There was an episode that had nothing to do with nudity. Tubby just had to change his clothes, and both Lulu and her mother walked in on him, catching him naked. Just a scene that had nothing to do with the story. Like wtf?

I remember watching these when I was around 7 or 8. But I remember finding them arousing back then as well, so perhaps my fetish started before that?

Oh, so that's what this fanart is based off.

Say what you will about the Scully era, but his episodes were alpha as fuk, evidenced by Lisa getting hurt in them, being naked*, etc. "But Dad, Rod and Todd are watching!"

>Tubby no longer tubby
>Lulu some thot
Disgusting

I think it was drawn by a woman. Women don't like fat guys. It's why Cartman is thin in slash fanfics.

I'd say that applies more to weeabeasts than women in general for this situation
at least for me, I think they can be cute

Wtf, these designs are good. What adaptation was this from?

>What is it with adult cartoon fans and weird fetishes that they claim to have developed at age ten or something?
Because that's basically what happens.

The anime in the 70s, "Little Lulu and her Little Friends"

>the boys get humiliated and the viewer develops a humilation/femdom fetish because of it
So...crossdressing is a part of it, right?

The fujoshit is a disgusting creature who's possibly a closeted lesbian.

Little Audrey is a shit
A SHIT!

She was also naked (in a flashback) in Pygmoelian. The main Lisaboos seem to have been Al Jean, Mike Reiss, and Matt Groening if their DVD commentaries are any indication. I don't think Mike Scully gave a shit about Lisa, he only cared about Homer. John Swartzwelder doesn't seem to have given a shit about Lisa either; he only cared about how many 1930s cultural references he could cram into one episode.

One plus about the Scully seasons is that they had very little Lisa in them--everything was just Homer having Saturday Morning Cartoon adventures with Bart as his sidekick.

I guess.

Doesn't DreamWorks technically own it now?

I love him

I had a dream a while back that I was Tubby, doing some type of performance on stage.

Damn She straight out pulled her dress lower to show more skin.