youtube.com/watch?v=AoJMKRO1-Y0

>ICHIBYO KEKA

>!!
>h-he's fast!

>That PS3 tier arm

I hate the Flash's dumb face so much

GORUDION HAMMAAAA

*Guitar riff*

How much force did he exert on their bodies to throw them that far, that fast, when perceived time is almost at a standstill for "normal" people?

I'd hate it too, but I mean he literally just saw someone for the first time not only track his movement, but fucking start fighting him while he's going that fast.

NANI !?

>mom says you have to job now

*giggles* OH NO NO NO

That Flash was awful, he looks like mentally handicapped, srly, look at his face

He looks stupid through the whole movie. I almost prefer Mecha Mariachi

youtube.com/watch?v=94VBH7_oTmM

HA HA! YES! TIME TO COMPLAIN!!!!!!!!!

THE TING GOES___

Is that Akira Kushida? Shit I might have to watch Super now.

Do you think ultra instinct Superman could beat Shaggy Blanco

Stop reight there you fucking faggot. no one should watch super.

It isn't even fun in a "so bad its good" sort of way, its the most soulless no effort cashgrab of a franchise that wasn't great to begin with.

Ignore (Nice btw)
Just watch it, skip the first 2 arcs (Watch the movies and you're up to speed) and just see the rest. If you like it, you like it.

>B-BAKANA!!

If you are, just skip the first 2 arcs and jump into the U6vU7 arc. That was sort of fun. Be warned: the show is full of plot holes, inconsistent writing and some pretty terrible deus ex machinas coming out of nowhere.

Somebody post the fan art I can't find it

Enough to make a building about 2 stories tall explode.

HIKARI NI
NAAAAREEEEEEEE

Glorious. This was just as funny as this Civil War japanese trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=qy1Fzem7mqA

I loved that face. It was a scared shirtless he shit his pants face

Well, this Flash is still young. So I doubt he's ever met anyone who can keep up with him. Much less, is many, many times stronger and has more powers the rest of the league combined.

I doubt he's fought a Reverse Flash, or a Professor Zoom yet. So he's probably never met anyone who can keep up with him.

Is there anywhere to find the music to this one?

I love this movie if only for the shitty memes it spawned

That pose just before he runs always cracks me up.

What the fuck was he doing crouching like that?

kek, saved!

Better effects than Cavill's

ESTO ES EL FIN, GRANDE PADRE!

That eye shift is such a badass detail on such an otherwise dumbass scene.

I don't know what you're talking about, looks fine to me:
youtube.com/watch?v=6MHg1-mpcUY

Yeah, I don't know how they managed to fuck that up. Did they erase the mustache right before releasing the movie or something?

Yes. They got rid of Snyder and had to reshoot a bunch of scenes, but Cavill was already doing that Mission Impossible film at this point and they insisted he keep the mustache for that role, so they tried to just CGI it out for Justice League.

U-Ultra Instinct?!

Doctrina egoista

Still waiting for Cell Dorado.

Would it have been bad if I had yelled "KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE" during this scene in the theater? I was considering it. Not many people in the theater though.

He was just doing all he could to stay alive and then he didn't notice he was actually going a bit faster than Supes.

>if I had yelled "KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE"
>not YO YO YO VOY A VENCER

Would've been better if the scene went back to normal speed after Flash's shock

holy fuck his eyeballs aren't even lined up with each other

superman cant keep up with him, if you watch the scene, flash avoids him pretty easily. its more the fact that he even has to

KACHIDOKI ARMS

We're not going to get any good DC movies for a while are we?

Reminder that the spanish dub of Justice League was way better than the english version

Most Snyder or Goyer films are improved when the dialogue is unintelligible.

This face is the only fine part of Flash in that scene. It perfectly encapsulates how someone would react if they were moving faster than the eye can process, only for a guy who can turn a building into rubble by waving at it to fucking snap his head towards him and give him a death glare. It accurately sums up the amount of "I am so fucking dead" he is thinking.

JL was a Whedon film though.

Migatte no Gokui...

You can tell the Snyder dialogue because Batfleck isn't Fatfleck in them.

Flash gawped and goggled at almost EVERYTHING in this film. He was like a young Don Knotts in this film. All he lacked was a laugh track.
That and his constant pratfalls got really, really old.

He literally changed a simple line like "my turn" to "lol guys I didn't bring a sword get it it's a quip guys I'm quipping"

Let's just hope Aquaman with Black Manta's autism for his hate boner on arthur is a good film, user.

Good is subjective

whats funny is that mexico got a superman in one of the recent movies

>Not using the superior version
youtube.com/watch?v=2oCnSxOMNHo

kek, well-played

If you want decent/consistent writing read the manga (although it has some stupid things too) but if you just want a fun DBZ time skip the first two arcs and jump into the anime. But like
this user said there's some rage worthy stupid moments in it. I think the good more than compensates for the bad though.

... La puta madre...

This is too much. I'm glad with these new forms that Superman is back on top though.

weeb shit?

ESTO ES EL FIN, BRUNO!

Fanriffic!

Dubs always greatly improve the movie when the original is shit. Just watch Shamalamadingongs Avatar:The Last Airbender movie dubbed.

>debris floating in the air to show it's slow motion and not real time
>other characters remain similarly unaffected by gravity, as would be expected in the short time frame of the clip
>Superman jumps and is affected by gravity as if it was in real time
Who approved this shit?

Well, I mean, if you justify it, the dude CAN fly. Maybe he's just flying down towards the Flash feet first.

It really wasn't that bad of a movie, honestly. It wasn't perfect, but I wouldn't turn off the channel if it came on TBS on a Sunday afternoon.

>Go Go
>Wet Wet
>Rope Lady
>It's still just fucking "Batman."

I wish I could put into words why I find this so fucking funny.

>HorribleSubs
kek

Super is a soulless cash grab, devoid of anything Z ever had. It's so depressing that everything is so wrong from the character models to the characterization

This, DBZ was a well and done series brought back for a fanfic tier plot to rake in cash from it's religiously blind bottom barrel taste fanbase. Can anyone really argue people who still obsess over power levels are indicative of knowing any form of good quality. Not to mention Toei is a jew as fuck company that doesn't want to put effort into decent animation. It's depressing.

>this is what american nostalgiafags actually believe
Americans have the worst taste

>being this buttmad over a bottom barrel anime whose only redeeming value is its generic enough to be liked a majority of people everywhere its aired
Its never been a great anime. Super is the exact kind of continuation that DBZ deserves- half assed and barely thought out.

But why would he try to mimic gravity with his flying? He could have just flown straight towards him fist first, Superman style.

God I hate this Barry

Am I the only person who genuinely thought this was a little funny and nothing more?
Dude is freaking out that someone is keeping up with him, and its literally the worst possible person who he could be fighting. He's reacting like he should, like someone with pretty much zero experience at big time super heroing

Same here bro. I don't get why people get so assblasted by that face. It was a good joke.

For more force you moron. The same way a tackle has more force with a running start.

Lol stay mad best flash

Fuck your shitty tv flash

Why would accelerating in one direction only to switch direction in mid-air add more force? At the top of his arc he is essentially motionless and roughly the same distance from the Flash as he started from. As gravity should be a non-factor at these acceleration rates, all he would have done by "flying" in such an arc would be to waste time, allowing his opponent to recover.