Subliminal messages in kids shows

Anyone else agree that Disney is a corrupt twisted company. I am talking about the subliminal messages, of course. What's their reason for sexualizing their product? For what purpose? Also, its debatable that they use a lot of satanism in their films, as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

stevewhitmire-muppetpundit.com/2017/09/02/pest-controll/
stevewhitmire-muppetpundit.com/2017/09/08/housekeeping/
smartcity.com/services/
youtu.be/e2IctxaCPqw?t=22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who was that naked woman anyway?

The mouse is bad but this movie is pure

>does anyone else agree that disney is a corrupt twisted company

yes. the best episode of south park is the one with the jonas bros and purity rings

Have you considered the fact that this was put in by one guy in secret as a joke?

Oh, I thought of that, but dismissed it pretty quickly. You mean to tell me that with how much staff they have, they accidentally let these secrets in their movies upon dozens and dozens of times of the years. I don't think so.

it's in a scene where they are going very quickly. With how tedious animation was when this was made, I wouldn't be surprised if the animators were so tired of the monotony that they slipped it in.

As long as it looked fluid, there'd be no reason for anyone to look closer at that frame. This isn't necessarily fact, just my thoughts on it

Also how would showing a topless woman to a bunch of kids who don't have the attention span to notice such a quick, small detail that wizzes by be a subliminal message?

Is it sad that I think the naked woman is only the second sexiest thing in this image?

Are we back in the 90's? Are you fucking serious? Disney's evil comes from their blood thirst for money, how malicious they are against small entities, and how ruthless they are against Universal and Warner Bros.

There's no money to be made from stupid shit some animator slipped.

lets stop pretending it was a one time thing.

>Anyone else agree that Disney is a corrupt twisted company.
Yes
>I am talking about the subliminal messages, of course. What's their reason for sexualizing their product?
Since when the fuck did this become a soccer mom board? Disney is fucking evil because of how they treat small companies and how greedy they are.

It's been this way for a while unfortunately. The more idiots that can't tell reality from fiction that get drawn here the worse it gets.

you got it backwards

Yes, because oftentimes it's one fucking guy, especially back then. No one else checked the work prints, so there you go.

>ruthless they are against Universal and Warner Bros.
it's not Disney's fault they can't get their shit together,

>Also how would showing a topless woman to a bunch of kids who don't have the attention span to notice such a quick, small detail that wizzes by be a subliminal message?

That's kinda how subliminal messages work.

>how malicious they are against small entities

This year especially, they even hounded Steve Whitmire after he opened up about his firing from being Kermit.

>For those of you who don’t know this already, there are a handful of individuals who are taking past events and creating myths around them. I don’t believe they are just ‘trolls’, I believe they may be shills, all writing from the same IP addresses again and again while hiding behind their fake names.

>As to the conjecture of trolls who’s comments indicate a desire to damage my reputation in the eyes of as many people as possible, I find myself largely immune. That’s because the more they talk, the more things they say that let me know they have no first-hand access to accurate information.

>So, since they have been allowed to state their viewpoint in full for some time now, based on the numerous requests from so many of you for me to do so, I will block the IP addresses of the known trolls because there’s a difference between attacking me and being belligerent towards or attacking those who are commenting on my blog.

>I consider that behavior to be uncalled for, and it stops now. They’ll probably drift back in, but with your help we’ll keep on blocking them. Let me know the moment they re-emerge. FYI, the following author names are linked to the same IP address and/or email addresses:

Fleece Throat
The Other Fleece Throat
Shame On Steve
Steve Rulz
F l e e c e T h r o a t
Ms T
Louise Totie
Steve Fawner
Gobo Was My Favorite
Kat Birdseat
Katy Birdseat
Sarah Brechton
Sarah Brechtomy
Frustrated
Good ole Fleece Throat
Fozzie Bear
stevewhitmire-muppetpundit.com/2017/09/02/pest-controll/

stevewhitmire-muppetpundit.com/2017/09/08/housekeeping/

>Fourth, guess what? “ANONYMOUS”(a/k/a kcountrybearfan@xxxxx) static IP places them squarely in Orlando through a provider called “Smart City Telecom“. smartcity.com/services/ Check’em out…BTW

Can't you keep these /x/-tier "cartoons are corrupting the minds of children" shitposting threads to one thread at a time?

Not sure what that's supposed to read. Zoom?

It happens man. Remember the Maya the Bee incident where no one noticed there was a dick drawn in the background for years?

Some mushrooms look like dicks, music be subliminal messaging!

*Must

>Since when the fuck did this become a soccer mom board?
Alt-right and neo-libs are both groups of in denial 90s soccer moms.

There's no hope really.

subliminal messages are a myth

Yeah cause it’s very likely that it is Disney Company Policy.
Idiot

>Also, its debatable that they use a lot of satanism in their films, as well.

Crazy 70s evangelical mom as fuck

I'm not following you.

fem rodents are the purest and also the sexiest ones

First of all, get that rodent cock out of your mouth you Mouseketeer, and second of all, shut your mouth you filthy fucking Heretic, the Rescuers is a goddamn treasure.

That was just a fucking joke.
There's nothing subliminal about a pair of boobs.

>tfw no micefu

yeah but what would this convey to kids in that short moment? Doesn't subliminal messaging need to be repeated over and over to instill the idea? One exposure won't do anything. Imagine flashing a painting one time in front of someone. What will this do other than confuse them?

Not saying my word is fact but theorizing with faggots online is my hobby

It's illuminati Jew magic, infused with degenerate power by the intent of the artist to brainwash kids to.. *checks notes* use their phones too much

JEWS MAKE ME PLAY WITH DA PHONE DURRRR

science is magical

Did the woman in that pic ever find out she appeared in a Disney movie?

I WANT TO HUG MICKEY

It's calle HAFNIM

>What's their reason for sexualizing their product? For what purpose?
If they're going to be our overlords, at least brainwash us with hot women.

None of that is mutually exclusive. Disney as a corporation can very much be all of those things, and also be sick twisted perverts who insert sexual imagery in order to program the minds of the youth.

>Rescuers is a goddamn treasure.

Is it really? I have never seen what's so good about these films. The only good thing about them is Miss Bianca. The humans in both films that need saving are either boring (the boy) or annoying (the girl because of her voice). Bernard is honestly a very unappealing character a complete beta bitch boy (who gets fatter in the sequel). Villains? Given they lose to mouses it's not very impressive. Now it's true Disney doesn't always score big with the bad guys, but these films are just horrible in that area. Being better than the butler from Aristocats is no big accomplishment. I can actually be entertained by Prince John in Robin Hood due to his antics despite being a joke villain. I can laugh at Yzma from Emperor's New Groove. I can neither laugh much less take seriously the villains of Rescuers.

So in the end, why are these movies praised? Even the book series was left on a cliffhanger. Sounds like the series was a failure.

STOP

because it's fucking DISNEY,people love their movies unconditionally.

>sexiest ones
I gotta agree.

>One exposure won't do anything
actually it will, that's why subliminal advertising isn't allowed

Are there any conclusive studies on this? I'd really like to learn more about it

And just cause something isn't allowed doesn't mean it's necessarily true. Laws are put in place out of paranoia too

Now that I think about it, did nobody discovered what picture was used in the shot?

I actually tried to search for it. It's apparently a cropped picture from a Playboy issue from the 60's or 70's.

I've been looking on whatever old Playboy issues I could find to no avail.
All that I know is that it's possibly from a group shot and the woman is either on a bed or fondling some curtains.

Sokol is a hero.

Who?

The artist of two of the babes on that cover

Disney turned people into furries and it worked.
youtu.be/e2IctxaCPqw?t=22

>no one makes the connection between this scene and Aladdin's "A Whole New World" even though it's more or less the same thing

Eww, what the hell happened to her nose?

No it isn’t.

>IT WAS ME BARRY

Indian women lost their noses in the Indian woman nose war.

>"An animator's joke is clearly a Satanic plot by the Disney illuminati to turn your kids into gay pedophiles"
This is JesusIsSavior.com tier shitposting please stop

that was more warner bros. job