So is this what normies do and talk like in America? Are you serious?

So is this what normies do and talk like in America? Are you serious?
One single question, namely 'what the fuck are you actually protesting against' and it's l i t e r a l l y 'I h-have no clue, shit I m-mean I have no energy for this!!!' Can the great U S of A ever heal from this divide in the country if normies are so btfo'd they're lost for words?

You can't argue with normies because they will always back out of it.

She's a mess. Very low energy.

Kanker op Sander

Is this how they write their papers in these colleges?

>Dude, I don't have the energy for this
A+!

We're literally turning into third world
Mass immigration from low IQ countries combined with libshit education, social media has created the perfect storm

dont worry this always happens, happened with bush and with obama. there will always be those who oppose the presidency and its their right to protest.

Anyone remember Al Gore???

>I want recount
>Bush still won.

Wasn't the recount stopped before it was finished?

I think the 2nd or 3rd one was.
That was going on for weeks.

>gonzales
>woman
she's probably got an iq of 70 that's why she can't argue

this fucking liberal freak out

jesus i never thought it would be so delicious

i kind of regret not following the race AT ALL until actual election day.

i vasted underestimated their stupidity.

i think im going to stay here forever

was there an equal freakout on brexit?

Humanity makes me want to die more everyday. Anyone else here feeling the same way?

liberals are cowards

and they're wrong, so even if they wanted to defend their bullshit they can't

Oh boy if only you knew. They even started a list with 100.000 signatures so they could go to parliament and have the brexit vote nulled or recounted or whatever. People cried equally much.

Hang in there brother. We won the battle of pelennor fields against overwhelming odds. Now the battle of black gate commences. Which is to destroy whats left of the left and libtards. They are doing a good job themselves imploding in their own shit.

When I look at social media feeds with people having 0 clue about what they're actually saying, but having the most outspoken opinion, yes, me as well

That said, does anyone have solid tips to not get triggered as fuck when reading normie posts?

liberals,like women, are children. when they dont get their way they cry.

Forza Italia

Bush wins!
>I want a recount
Bush wins!
>I want another recount
BUSH WINS!
>RECOUNT!!!
Look faggot, Bush won. We're done with this shit!

Without Trump actually having taken office and done anything yet.. they are literally just protesting the existence of somebody with opposing viewpoints.

Just ignore them. There are two kinds of people. Openminded and closeminded/basically children. An open minded person becomes a republican/conservative. A closeminded person generally becomes a leftist or feminist because they solely rely on feelings.

Its very hard converting or even discussing things with a leftist. The only thing one can so is ignore them.

I believe it was congress that put an end to the recounts.

You really missed it, 2016 has been a yearlong SJW feels holocaust
2015 was the year they reached the summit, and 2016 was the year they fell off the precipice on the other side
there is no sign of a bottom in sight but they are hitting a lot of rocks on the way down

This. They spent the entire 2016 pissing off liberals too. (I'm a fucking liberal) and if I were in the US I would have voted Trump just to jam it up their ass when he won. And I'm already looking to vote conservative in the next election here because I am sick of their bullshit.

They should all be fucking put down like defective animals.

anyone who watched the new year's day mummer's parade knew 2016 was going to be a great year.

and it's not over yet.

Tell her she is low engergy