Well Sup Forums Im glad trump one...

Well Sup Forums Im glad trump one. After months of shilling for him on my vast social media reach my fiancee finally had enough. She is a model from Norway and she thought that I was joking about voting for trump. I thought she was joking that she would cancel our marriage if he won. Well fuck guys I got a story for you.

Their media cucked them so hard that they honestly believe it's the end of the world.

Fucking liberal media destroyed my life.

That's a lot of F's.

Tried explaining to her that hillary wanted to cause ww3. She wouldn't accept it.

>Norwegian model
>looks like an average asian woman

what did white people mean by this?

crazy bitch f4m, this is probably better for you, in the long run she would have cucked u/divorcer you etc

Don't cave in. Show, who has the balls here.

I like how brutal you are user. "Good" is the best response to these people. They legitimately believe Trump is rolling out the death squads as we speak, and is gonna send them to drag the illegals and gays into the streets and execute them.

The media should be ashamed for creating this.

Well pol we won and we get to save the west. But my love life is ruined. I already learned their cucked language and we were planning on getting married over there. Money time and energy wasted. But you know what guys. If I knew the out come would be the same..... I would do it all over again. MAGA

>But my love life is ruined.

Sounds like it's saved, what a turbocunt.

Why would you want to be with such a snobbish bitch anyway?

Tell her to fuck off and find herself a nice sensitive faggot to fuck.

ok dis fake

I was going to send her my hat. I have social media reach in the millions and told everyone who I was voting for. She just thought it could never happen. I had faith. Fuck man I need a drink. Thanks pol for being there in our darkest hours.

No, you tried explain that she would start WWE which I am in total favor of .

Sounds like you dodged a bullet bro.
If she flipped out this bad over an election, imagine how she would react to other things in life. Dont text her back, in 2 weeks, she will come crawling back.

fuck these cucks, are fucking cucks, and yet they hate russia that much, they are fucking cucks, they fuck niggers and sand niggers. i don understand, they have no national pride, so wtf is this hate for russia ?

is it because they are envious of russia humanity ?

This.

You dodged a bullet and a possible HIV infection (she probably fucks blacks on the down lo).

just tell her to kill herself and then find another dumb Norwegian slut to impregnate.

I bet you can bet another nice lady from norway, fuck her

>fiance that is going of on you for exercising your God given right and constitutional duty?

Good fucking riddance, OP. Good fucking riddance.

Better to have experienced it and learned from it than never at all. Something you will learn is that MOST women are replacable and will convert to your beliefs to please you.

Hopefully these current events will lead to the emergence of the traditional white wife.

Shes a fucking brain dead retard, youre literally a cuck for being with someone you dont agree with

Well you know Norwegian - take a vacation there and find another Scandinavian hottie. Sorry for your loss, of course. Maybe the long-distance nature of your relationship was wearing on her.

guarantee you in a week or two when her estrogen dump is over she'll come crying back to you.

Tolerant

Congratulations user!

I recently broke up with my long term girlfriend as well. I tried to redpill her but yesterday I heard she was liking facebook posts of crying liberals who were upset that Trump won. I should be sad that my time was wasted, but instead I'm happy that nothing of value was lost.

Good luck user. May we both find the conservative qts we deserve.

At least I don't have to put hot sauce in my eyes. Fuck man. This is bull shit. Why does the media have to ruin women so easily. I am a cuck no more to marriage. Fuck.

>I have social media reach in the millions and told everyone who I was voting for

so you're like a celebrity or something?

Head to the country. Country girls in the US are usually QTs

Another reason to be glad that Trump won;
Regardless of whether she's right or wrong, be glad she showed you how strong she supports you.
Just imagine how it would be being married to such a woman once a real crisis hits you both.

BTW, people here in Germany are also uttetly brainwashed, just yesterday, I literally shouted at a femal colleagze of mine at work to shut her fucking mouth when she started talking disrespectful shit to me. She probably knew I made a killing betting money on Trump.

It'll be alright lads, there are plenty of women to try with.
A few months ago, I was convinced I'd never find anyone.
You just have to bring it out of them.
Redpill them, stay optimistic, and never be afraid to lose them.

how is trump deporting people right now when he only gets into office next year?

100% fake.

>I would rather have a criminal than a sexist racist pig

Wow. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Just a man that spoke people's mind. I won't say who I am because of the rules. Just sad.

Probably bait lol.

>my vote didn't matter anyway lol

Fucking kill yourself, you should've just told her to stfu and not lecture you

I feel sorry for you cucks with cringey SJW gfs.

My wife and I cheered when Fox called WI for Trump, and then we got drunk together.

>b-b-but
>Jimmy Rustler
>tiny dick Trump supporters
>ill be racemixing
Yep, definitely a Sup Forums shitposter.

Who's your fiancee?
>Oh you wouldn't know her, she goes to another country
Ok...what does she do?
>Yea shes like a model

Take a drink and allow yourself to be upset. These things sting. But it'll pass.

Understand that this movement is bigger than the both of you. This has just begun.

this. you sounded like a bitch there at the end.

post pics of this turbo bitch

>no no its wasn't my fault. My vote didn't matter
You're fucking pathetic.

Thing about dating models is they are all sjw my suggest is to find a nice blonde redneck women.

Did you fuck her in the ass?

Anyway you want to marry that shit. That would be just the start "Do this or I'm leaving... Let me fuck this nigger or I'm leaving".

You're better off without her. You've seen yourself how stupid she is. Marriage shouldn't be taken lightly. Good for you. Be thankful user you evaded a lot of misfortune and spared your son the fate of being raised by a single feminist mom.

Holy shit, is that you Hideki Anno?

>Called off marriage due to election
She was no good either way m8. If the person who supposedly wants to be with you forever can't accept you have a different opinion you would end up divorced without a home real soon

>tfw I've redpilled my gf post-election
>tfw I BTFO her cucked siblings when they started crying about Trump winning

What a time to be alive.

This so much.

>Also. My state voted for Hillary so my vote didn't matter it was the rest of the nation
"Oh no hunbun it's not what it seems"

Aaaaaaaand nothing was lost.

Ive been waiting for these messages after openly supporting Trump after his win. I would love some attention and people talking to me

Good riddance.

You know what my Boo did when trump won?

"Aww man, thats gonna be a bummer and my sister and I lose our healthcare, sis has diabetes and cant afford to pay for that stuff out of pocket"

we talked about it, cuddled and made some jokes.

get a high quality woman.

Hey man, it was a heat of the moment thing.
Definitely got cuck'd though

Seriously what the actual fuck is wrong with liberals? They're so goddamn violent and angry. It's fucking impossible to even have an opinion with these entitled little hugboxing babies around anymore.

I know it stings, OP, but you don't want someone like this in your life longterm. Godspeed, brother.

"Do you know how many people are deported right now?!"
"None?"

>sis has diabetes and cant afford to pay for that stuff out of pocket
Maybe sis should get a job and/or cut back on the sugary shit, then.

I posted a picture titled "Fuck it. Embrace it." With my MAGA hat on Instagram, my coworkers dislike Trump a lot.
Can't wait to hear it today.

you'll be good. she will suck your dick to make up for the bitching she's done.

without federal funding for sanctuary cities, that could change though. its not going to be profitable to do it anymore

ramzpaul?

HOLY FUCK SOUTH PARK PREDICTED IT

ALL THE GUYS ARE GETTING KEKED CUS THE WOMEN ARE BANDING TOGETHER

FEEL BAD FOR YOU PAL YOUR GIRL IS HOT AS FUCK

KEKED BY THE TRUMP

Post her nudes. I know you have them. Unless you're a fucking cuck and got NOTHING from her.

You sure your old enough to vote there big boy?
Seems like allot of time and effort sunk into one piece of ass.
>learned new language
>Norway

Just pretend your a Clinton supporter, I bet there's some easy picking going on right now for libcucks

>women
>no image
yep, bait.

Hey. You did great.

Have a Mokou holding a chestnut to cheer you up, burger. You deserve it.

>How dare you vote for trump
>But Hilary is a criminal too
>Don't waste my time I have my own problems

What did this narcissistic whore meant by this?

>I'm mad because my online gf from a cuckshed of a country broke up with me because I exercised my freedom of speech and vote. and I won't get pussy for a while.

Bro, by the looks of it. She probably cheated you with halal or nigger dick from the start.

She ain't worth it.

Kawaii is it really you ?

i gotta say.
out of all the people on my fb feed black, white, brown, whatever....
all the bitching about trump has been from sjw "privlidged" fat ass white women who are the most disgruntled.
the big fat colored hair bitching about america
in my state one of the counties normally votes reb went dem and the pollsters were having a hard time calling the state for trump because of this sudden flip in the demographics. heard on the radio that they had a hard time was because the white women in that county that normally vote repub flipped to dem this election.

so......what's that tell you about white women nowadays?

Who needs a fiancee when you have Russia?

Anyway you did the right thing voting for the candidate you wanted without being swayed by pussy or whatever social repercussions.

>"Aww man, thats gonna be a bummer and my sister and I lose our healthcare, sis has diabetes and cant afford to pay for that stuff out of pocket"

If her beetus gets bad enough she'll be eligible for Medicare.

Also it's pretty likely that the outcome of Obamacare getting repealed will be that people who bought their Obamacare will get to keep their Obamacare, and people who didn't buy it won't get taxed. It won't be a catastrophe at least for this year.

Next year, she'll be able to start dumping pre-tax portions of her paycheck into a health care account.

>current gf is centre but I'm pushing her right
>Her mum rang her yesterday celebrating Trumps win and previously donated to pro-leave causes
>tfw gf's mum is redpilled

Cognitive dissonance is hard.

>ready for marriage
>long distance

K

Why do you talk about politics with your waifu - total waste of time

now's the time to post her tits for internet strangers

Have fun

>letting a woman talk and have her own opinions
first mistake there, bucko.

Women are followers, she's just repeating her facebook feed.

>how many people are being deported right now
They are being deported by Obama, Trump hasn't done anything.

I wouldn't have it any other way. We won, they lost. And there's nothing they can say to make it less enjoyable for me.

>Trump is best friends with Russia
Why do people use this as a negative or bad thing? Someone said this on my Facebook and it baffles me.

Do they want another Cold War? World War 3? Being on the good side of Russia is a fucking good thing. I don't want to go to war with them and they're the most likely to do it if anyone. God knows France, Britain, Germany, and so on are so cucked they wont do anything.

This isn't b we don't do degenerate things like that here.

she's triple majoring in college, and on full scholarship for school. She gets a small stipend for working for the school paper.

Her parents are fuck-awful with money.

The sister is being a drama queen on facebook.

>so......what's that tell you about white women nowadays?
that they're just not worth the trouble anymore? back in my day these ones were just anti-establishment goth types who wanted to listen to music and play video games. now they've all got blue hair and are complaining about white people. sad times.

Keep up the good fight user.

>liberal media destroyed

This so much. The liars in the media are the ones responsible for all this stupid drama right now. Real lives are being ruined by these idiots and people really are going to get hurt.

These people need to be held accountable for that.

OP I hope you find a good loyal christian wife who will value marriage above any else and build a complete and happy nuclear family with you.

Over half of white women voted for Trump though. They're not all awful, they're just much more quiet than these obnoxious SJW types. I know plenty who are just as appalled by the bullshit going on with Libcucks as we are.

indeed

Good job not capitulating fagget. She'll be back on your dick in hours mark my words

>professes tolerance
>dumps a guy for having a different opinion and point of view

You seriously don't want to marry someone like that mate. Cut your losses. With luck, you will come to realize how close you got to fucking over yourself in the future.

There are some things in a relationship that needs compromise, if she can't compromise for you... well... let's say she's going to have the power to blackmail you for every contrary opinion you hold.

looks like you dodged a bullet m3

>ww3 is starting soon thanks to people like you
>Trump is best friends with russia

who we going to war with then?

China and Eurocucks?

You won too. You don't see this yet, but that broad wasn't a wife material

I just don't get it. If hillary won fairly I wouldn't be in the street ingredients rioting or breaking up with the love of my life. Liberals are truly degenerate.

Checked and confirmed

You're better off without that mess of a person, clearly. Peace be with you friend.

Sup Ian

Here, have some digits